wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

KAIGANGIO DOSSIER on Ministry of Water and Irrigation
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:45:33 AM

Hi all,

I have also decided to join the dossier releasing band wagon, after kiunjuri and extrablessed on this incompetent Ministry of Ngilu Water and Stower Irrigation...

According to my informant (name witheld) a letter (a copy of which i have but cannot publish due to its sensitivity and confidentiality)was written by the permanent secretary in the ministry of finance in treasury, mr J. kinyua to the permanent secretary in the ministry of water and irrigation Eng. David Stower.

the letter stated that treasury was to send some auditors to carry out forensic audits on the ministry's procurement procedures and evaluation of the awarded contracts in the recent past and the ongoing contracts.

The PS in Min. of water and irrigation eng. Stower wrote to the Office of the Prime Minister addressing it to Mohammed isahakia complaining of "ambush" from the treasury.

Isahakia wrote back to Stower advising that it is procedural and within the treasury's rights to audit all government ministries' procurement procedures as they deem fit and as such the ministry of water and irrigation is not an exception...why did stower choose to write to the office of the PMpig and not the treasury where the letter of intention originated?

stay tuned folks as the dossiers trickle in, in bits and pieces and remember you heard it first from....kaigangio

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Wendz
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:02:19 PM

Mr. Kiunjuri.... thank you.... but we have no evidence you say the truth... as yet. we shall await to hear more from you....

I wont be surprised if our media guys quote "verbatim" of what you have written... just to be "first"...
mwenza
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:15:40 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
Hi all,

I have also decided to join the dossier releasing band wagon, after kiunjuri and extrablessed on this incompetent Ministry of Ngilu Water and Stower Irrigation...

According to my informant (name witheld) a letter (a copy of which i have but cannot publish due to its sensitivity and confidentiality)was written by the permanent secretary in the ministry of finance in treasury, mr J. kinyua to the permanent secretary in the ministry of water and irrigation Eng. David Stower.

the letter stated that treasury was to send some auditors to carry out forensic audits on the ministry's procurement procedures and evaluation of the awarded contracts in the recent past and the ongoing contracts.

The PS in Min. of water and irrigation eng. Stower wrote to the Office of the Prime Minister addressing it to Mohammed isahakia complaining of "ambush" from the treasury.

Isahakia wrote back to Stower advising that it is procedural and within the treasury's rights to audit all government ministries' procurement procedures as they deem fit and as such the ministry of water and irrigation is not an exception...why did stower choose to write to the office of the PMpig and not the treasury where the letter of intention originated?

stay tuned folks as the dossiers trickle in, in bits and pieces and remember you heard it first from....kaigangio

@Wendz............Don't be conned my dear. There is nothing new by @Kagizzard. What he is purporting to be his dossier was indeed aired on KTN on Monday night, 9pm news.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
McReggae
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:16:20 PM

Kaigangio,
This stuff was in the news and the papers the other day!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mwenza
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:18:36 PM

McReggae wrote:
Kaigangio,
This stuff was in the news and the papers the other day!!!

@Mcreggae.............Guys can really try to claim credit by false pretence. Kwani Wazua imekuwa namna gani siku hizi?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
FundamentAli
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:06:36 PM

Heard it on Telly too
Sober
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:28:33 PM

i have a strong feeling my brother was not involved in a 'lucrative deal' and that's why he is revealing this. he should be investigated instead before the whole evidence he is presenting is coonsidered.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
alikujia
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:53:29 PM

Sober wrote:
i have a strong feeling my brother was not involved in a 'lucrative deal' and that's why he is revealing this. he should be investigated instead before the whole evidence he is presenting is coonsidered.

thought matters fishy have been publicly pending in the ministry for quite sometiem now