kingfisher
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:03:36 AM

Where: All theaters

Title: Carry your own cross

Co-actors: Baks and Eng Jatelo

Main Supporting actors: El matador, Lintuli, Madam K, PLO

Other Supporting Actors: Mpigs

Hii movie ni kali sana!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:15:35 PM

Where can I buy it?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

muganda
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:19:14 PM

Script: written by the people of Kenya and promulgated on 28-Aug-10
Surealligator
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:31:40 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Where: All theaters

Title: Carry your own cross

Co-actors: Baks and Eng Jatero

Main Supporting actors: El matador, Lintuli, Madam K, PLO

Other Supporting Actors: Mpigs

Hii movie ni kali sana!!

Entrance fee ni pesa ngapi cauze I want to watch it with the family at a theater near me.

@Kingfisher

Am also enjoying the movie very much. However, I fear existing judges might subvert achievements so far realized. Judges should be shipped to Australia and those who refuse to go should be hanged at the stake. The begging and the end of corruption and impunity in Kenya has always been the judicially. They are evil incarnate, the scum of the earth.

@King

Be careful with the word Jatero as it means a womanizer or a man who runs around with every Wanja and Wachuka. Jatelo would be more befitting the Prime Minister as it means great leader.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Intelligentsia
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 12:45:47 PM

Big Brother Kenya.
Kiplagat joins Mos-Wet & WR in the Barn, all wazuans will be invited to the eviction party.

Mudavadinovic nominated for eviction but saved by his GRAVEly fanatic fans, will mama masaa be nominated for a WATER-shed eviction?

All other House Members going about their chores on tenterhooks.

Surealligator
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:22:08 PM

@Kingfisher

A few more lessons in Luo language

Jawero:

McReggae is a Jawero. One who demands the dowry back if the wife runs back home.

Jaholo:

VituVingiSana a notch above the regular Jaholo but we can manage to live with him.

Jajuog Wang'

Kamurigo is highly likely to be a Jajuog Wang and one should be very careful to look at her in the eye.

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Impunity
#7 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:30:44 PM

Surealligator wrote:
@Kingfisher

Jawero:

McReggae is a Jawero. One who demands the dowry back if the wife runs back home.

Jaholo:

VituVingiSana a notch above the regular Jaholo but we can manage to live with him.

Jajuog Wang'

Kamurigo is highly likely to be a Jajuog Wang and one should be very careful to look at her in the eye.

@alligator, is it true that if you eat food close to a jajuog wang then your stomach is gonna uma you terribly?
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kingfisher
#8 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:49:18 PM

Surealligator wrote:

@King

Be careful with the word Jatero as it means a womanizer or a man who runs around with every Wanja and Wachuka. Jatelo would be more befitting the Prime Minister as it means great leader.

@king'ang'i.....thanks. Post edited to read JATELO as advised. That was the intended meaning.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Surealligator
#9 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:00:19 PM

Impunity wrote:
Surealligator wrote:
@Kingfisher

Jawero:

Jaholo:

Jajuog Wang'

@alligator, is it true that if you eat food close to a jajuog wang then your stomach is gonna uma you terribly?
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

@Impunity

Yes, you will suffer very much as she has an evil eye which does things to the food. She appears very beautiful from the outside but her interiors are extremely dangerous.

@Obiero

Correct us where we go wrong.

I used to be married to a nice lady from the lake side but after Ruto got into head winds with the Prime Minister, we separated but not yet divorced. If the two politicians patch up, we will also patch up.
Surealligator
#10 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:08:49 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Surealligator wrote:

@King

@king'ang'i.....thanks. Post edited to read JATELO as advised. That was the intended meaning.

@King and Njung'e

Why are you people revealing my name here? I thought it was supposed to be a cover to prevent retribution or whiprush in the real world.
Sober
#11 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:23:15 PM

pray hard yopu wazuans that one of us is not forced to take centre stage in this movie. am suspecting some actors are here with us.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
McReggae
#12 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:32:23 PM

Somebody gonna be sued here for defamation!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Sure
#13 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:36:22 PM

Surealligator wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Surealligator wrote:

@King

@King and Njung'e

Why are you people revealing my name here? I thought it was supposed to be a cover to prevent retribution or whiprush in the real world.

@ Kingangi Are you the fellow behind Churchill live? or Mwalimu Kingangi? Say the truth and shame the devil. We must be walking among superstars.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Surealligator
#14 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:45:23 PM

Sure wrote:
Surealligator wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Surealligator wrote:

@King

@King and Njung'e

@ Kingangi Are you the fellow behind Churchill live? or Mwalimu Kingangi? Say the truth and shame the devil. We must be walking among superstars.

@Sure

Please, can't you be a little more imaginative with names, or you have a vocabulary deficiency? ABK.

Forgive me if you are a chick, but if you are a guy, you must be mentally challenged. Get another name or walk into hade. Mlaya wewe.
Sure
#15 Posted : Wednesday, November 03, 2010 2:50:17 PM

Surealligator wrote:
Sure wrote:
Surealligator wrote:
kingfisher wrote:
Surealligator wrote:

@King

@King and Njung'e

@Sure

Please, can't you be a little more imaginative with names, or you have a vocabulary deficiency? ABK.

Forgive me if you are a chick, but if you are a guy, you must be mentally challenged. Get another name or walk into hade. Mlaya wewe.

Surealligator, hata wewe.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
luxel
#16 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:56:51 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed "prison break" and "24" and am just wondering whether there has been any such movies/series which came after these two.

Please let me know.
dossy7
#17 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2011 5:01:30 PM

@luxel try The Event
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote