Mudavadinovich......Grave matters
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:13:55 AM

Local Authorities Committee meets this morning to discuss the report on GRAVE MATTERS.....Oooops!!.Mtu atakula nyumbani!
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:19:22 AM

they should all go home, even if it mean remaining with a president without a cabinet i think we are ready for that as kenyans.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:24:42 AM

Sober wrote:
they should all go home, even if it mean remaining with a president without a cabinet i think we are ready for that as kenyans.

and you think the president yuko poa? KEN REN fertilizers (ghost company) rings a bell? very few people in that government are clean....
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:41:34 AM

Local Authorities Committee meets this morning to discuss the report on GRAVE MATTERS.....Oooops!!.Mtu atakula nyumbani!

I'm made to understand that one of the things they'll be discussing is if Mudavadinovich's name should be removed from the report!!!

They might just be planning to give him a get out of jail card. Let's see if they have the guts to deal with the aftermath of such an action.
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:46:09 AM

@Maich,
We are watching....and the Mpigs know that all too well!!
#6 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:15:10 PM

the mpigs are dangerously charged and they wont hear of anything short of sending somebody parking...ofcourse the local authorities committee will be expected to be heated while some fellows will be for removing mudavadinovich's name from the report and others will not..

I think the losers will be the deputy PMpig sympathisers and then the inevitable...."...in interest of my party's integrity, my family, friends, cows, goats....i MM through consultation with His Excellency and the PMpig hereby tender my resignation."

the kifagio is just getting wider and rougher!!!
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:30:11 PM

NO ONE SHOULD REMAIN! NO ONE! the trend has been set, you defend yourself from home and not the office.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:37:06 PM

@Maich-nyeusi, i don't think MM's name will be removed from the report, MOS-WET tried the same...
#9 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:42:32 PM

hata immigration - no less than 11 senior guys gone including PA of the mapambano choirmaster. Is he safe?
This broom...hardly 3 months old and sweeping this thoroughly!!
Seeders
#10 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:43:39 PM

observation - there are ministers whose party leaders would rather die than see them resign:

pnu - kalonzo, uhuru, kiraitu, mwakwere
odm - mudavadi, ngilu, h.kosgey, f.bett, nyagah

explanation - 2012 presidential election mathematics (euphemism for ethnicity-based voting blocks)

further explanation - everyone who has resigned is perceived as unable to bring any significant votes to the table or has fallen out with the national or regional powers that be. see wetangula, ruto, majiwa

conclusion - the fight against corruption is at best a farce. ni kifunga macho tu.
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:47:45 PM

@ Kaigs ati in the interest of my goats and cows!!! Laughing out loudly
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:05:07 PM

@all,

Any update from the house? I cant wait to hear or read on the goings on in the house.
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:14:56 PM

XSK,
Not yet.......but i think Mutua is preparing the big and mighty for the axe.

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/cmedy5z/-/index.html
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:21:56 PM

@ all,

Hii mtu akwende nyumbani..

Do you guys remember when he introduced VAT to Domestic Electricity bills and had the nerve to say,' electricity is for the rich and they use it to heat swimming pools in their homes.." Bruury useless!!

When he increased ( actually doubled )the parking cost barely two years ago, he said '.. If you can afford a to drive a car into town, you can afford 140/-..." He even went on to oversee the outright theft of motorists by allowing the council not to charge KShs70 per six hours as had been approved by the law. Instead, they charged you KShs 140 even to park for two hours... I do not park in CBD but I believe the reason people opt for the more expensive life of driving and looking for parking in CBD is because they do not have decent options in public transport and they should not be punished for it. If The two of them could just think, they would provide this options and the traffic flow into the CBD would cut in half.

This is anoher arrogant fellow just like his appointee the the Town Clerk.. Akwende Nyumbani.
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:20:00 PM

Gitobu to table the Artur brothers saga in parliament this afternoon........Kimendero finised...lol.
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:04:54 PM

http://kenyapolitical.bl...ting-like-there-is.html

i just felt we cound read this to rejuvenate our memories.
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:08:39 PM

http://kenyapolitical.bl...ting-like-there-is.html

i just felt we could read this to rejuvenate our memories.
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:30:53 PM

Gitobu to table the Artur brothers saga in parliament this afternoon........Kimendero finised...lol.

Guka wee wacha! Shame on you
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:48:00 PM

hata immigration - no less than 11 senior guys gone including PA of the mapambano choirmaster. Is he safe?
This broom...hardly 3 months old and sweeping this thoroughly!!

Kwanza this mapambano fellow should 'step aside' by yesterday. His first order of business when he became the Immigration minister was to sell work permits and citizenship - and in the process vetoing [professional] decisions made by immigration staff. A staff member denies an alien a work permit and states the reason in writing, the next day Kajwan'g is handing the same fellow a work permit!
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 6:52:20 PM

The two principals should fire everybody and hire again with the 10 or clean MPs being given the bigger jobs