wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
IS RAILAH MORE OF A POLITICIAN, A LEADER OR MANAGER?
bwenyenye
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 3:59:52 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
@ Cardinal, RAO is the best we have so far, he has the right mix of populism and organizational genius. His reformist tract record is second to none and only Lady Martha comes close lakini she is has a popularity mountain to scale.

Petty, yeah he is at times, he speaks his mind so openly he can't keep a secret or plot long enough. Remember his Ngilu "defense" utterances?

His quest for popularity often times lands him in trouble esp his choice of friends/peers. The Ruto debacle and Kosgey embarrassment are case in point.

Kuwa serious nanii... We have the likes of Abdikadir: young , focused and serious.. and many others.. I believe our 'Obama' is coming... someone we never even thought about...
I Think Therefore I Am
dossy7
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:06:22 PM

If this is how wazuans argue then i smell PEV now if you compare yourself to the village folks then Kenya will surely burn again.
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
TAZ
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:23:19 PM

Ati his choice of friends usually land him in trouble.....Where would Raila be if it were not for the support he received from Ruto in Rift Valley during the 2007 elections?
mwariama
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 4:54:28 PM

Human endeavors are usually betrayed by their leaders who are by and large self appointed guardians of the society.

Most of the so called reformists and Nyayo house detainees feel Kenyans owe them a favor. We apparently should vote for them due to the fact that they were detained for fighting for "our" human rights.

Its now evident that most of them were fighting for themselves and their families.Look at what has become of the likes of Kiraitu, Orengo, Rao,Anyang' Nyong'o etc;the big men of today who have amassed serious wealth and are perpetrators of impunity.Encouraging cronyism,corruption and even breaking simple rules like driving on the wrong side of the road to avoid jams......

Surealligator
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 5:05:38 PM

mwariama wrote:
Human endeavors are usually betrayed by their leaders who are by and large self appointed guardians of the society.

Most of the so called reformists and Nyayo house detainees feel Kenyans owe them a favor. We apparently should vote for them due to the fact that they were detained for fighting for "our" human rights.

Its now evident that most of them were fighting for themselves and their families.Look at what has become of the likes of Kiraitu, Orengo, Rao,Anyang' Nyong'o etc;the big men of today who have amassed serious wealth and are perpetrators of impunity.Encouraging cronyism,corruption and even breaking simple rules like driving on the wrong side of the road to avoid jams......

I believe what we require at this stage is for the state to facilitate the existence of three parties, fund them and ensure individuals do not own the same.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own