wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
IS RAILAH MORE OF A POLITICIAN, A LEADER OR MANAGER?
extrablessed
#1 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:22:37 PM

70% politician,
20% Comedian
9% Manager!
1% Leader,
100%

Summary: RAO is a Political-Commedian!
McReggae
#2 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:33:53 PM

Another Raila obsession thread....huh!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Paul Kukubo
#3 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:51:27 PM

McReggae wrote:
Another Raila obsession thread....huh!!!

MacRagggae, are you a Luo? YOu seem to defend Rao and Luos all the time and get incensed even when its obvious the problem is only that the person is a Luo brother.
I never hear other tribes coming to defend their own in social sites unless its the tribal kind of threads. If the right honourable PM has shortcomings, don't defend him, if a Luo has a shortcoming, let it be highlighted so that he can change. So, take criticism positively.

A Otti, a friend of mine commented that Omondi was giving his tribe a bad name by stealing 96 million shillings at the airport (some cash was in dollars). I was like, what the f**k, why not focus on our leaders who have stolen more than that, plus Omondi stole insured cash or so I thought. However, Kamau was up in arms against the Luo community for defrauding the kikuyu the largets loot title. So the community was going to reclaim the gigantic looter title by all means necessary. So, another heist saw the theft of a larger amount and Kamau was happy.
Njung'e
#4 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:54:05 PM

100% comedian...lol.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Paul Kukubo
#5 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:59:06 PM

extrablessed wrote:
90% politician, 1% Leader and 9% Manager!

Activist - give him 98%

Politician - 89%

Ability to rally his tribe - 102%

Leader - 34%

A liar - He was born one.

Comedian - 94%
McReggae
#6 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 3:09:25 PM

Paul Kukubo
Nxt tym try n' spell the name correctly, l wonder how l hav defended Raila n' other Luos, l don't owe anybody apology for being a Luo n' nxt tym respond to specific responses.......
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Paul Kukubo
#7 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 4:47:06 PM

McReggae wrote:
Paul Kukubo
Nxt tym try n' spell the name correctly, l wonder how l hav defended Raila n' other Luos, l don't owe anybody apology for being a Luo n' nxt tym respond to specific responses.......

MacReggae, thanks for accepting you are a luo. The problem is that you jump up like a flea on a hot plate any time your tribes men are mentioned. Luos are our brothers and we love them, the problem is that they bring their ujako everywhere. for instance, if PM becomes president, kikuyu kwisha. He will order farmers to be goingt to the shamba in tie and suit. Kinyasa might become a national dress. On a serious note, I see Rao making it clear that its is time for Luos to prosper at the expense of everyone else.
So, jaluo, be happy you are one.
Paul Kukubo
#8 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 4:59:14 PM

Prime Minister Raila Odinga on Sunday said he would not shield anyone facing corruption charges but would support Cabinet ministers who are delivering services to the people. Does that mean Rao has a lasser beam to know a minister is corrupt or not? Tha is why we have kacc, to investigate, including the PM himself. These people are hard to see simple logic but isnsist you see things their way.ABK.
Sober
#9 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 5:03:19 PM

someone give Kibaki's score sheet.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Kaigangio
#10 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 5:26:06 PM

In Government

60% politician (domo baggy and domo kaya),

34% Character (Comedian and cartoon),

2% Manager (political and civil service)!

4% Leader (in government)

In opposition

10% politician (domo baggy and domo kaya),

10% Character (Comedian and cartoon),

0% Manager (political and civil service)!

80% Leader (in opposition)

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
mpobiz
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:42:23 AM

sitaki kuenda HAGUE for posting inflamatory statements lakini
RAO can change in to so many colours in a minute....ata chameleon haina compe .. or should i say..even the camel won't recognize him after being apart for only an hour
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#12 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:17:25 AM

Paul Kukubo wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Paul Kukubo

MacReggae, thanks for accepting you are a luo. The problem is that you jump up like a flea on a hot plate any time your tribes men are mentioned. Luos are our brothers and we love them, the problem is that they bring their ujako everywhere. for instance, if PM becomes president, kikuyu kwisha. He will order farmers to be goingt to the shamba in tie and suit. Kinyasa might become a national dress. On a serious note, I see Rao making it clear that its is time for Luos to prosper at the expense of everyone else.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Cardinal
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 9:39:06 AM

I think Raila cant make a good president, he is very petty.

He has some boyish behaviours which makes me wonder.
nostoppingthis
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:04:24 AM

Paul Kukubo wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Paul Kukubo

@Kukubo, i doubt this is true! This is a guy whose track record on reforms (even being imprisoned for his perceived abrasiveness)is far much better than many politicians but even if you look at the former/current presidents, where has development in their tenure been concentrated? your guess is as good as mine.
Who do you perceive to be a good president?...tough call, right?
Sure
#15 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 10:13:41 AM

Cardinal wrote:
I think Raila cant make a good president, he is very petty.

He has some boyish behaviours which makes me wonder.

@Cardinal

Please, don't call our Prime Minister boyish or petty, respect his office.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
raszag
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 11:00:34 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Paul Kukubo wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Paul Kukubo

@Kukubo, i doubt this is true! This is a guy whose track record on reforms (even being imprisoned for his perceived abrasiveness)is far much better than many politicians but even if you look at the former/current presidents, where has development in their tenure been concentrated? your guess is as good as mine.
Who do you perceive to be a good president?...tough call, right?

Spending time in prison doesn't make you a good leader/manager...I am not saying RAO can't be a good leader but we shouldn't measure his qualities of becoming the president on his imprisonment/activism or his reform record...
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
extrablessed
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:03:18 PM

The dude was not detained for love of Kenyans...He wanted to take power by whatever means.....and he did it....Sample 1982 and 2007!!!

If its a matter of detention, we have individuals who suffered much more than him....
Rahatupu
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:37:49 PM

@ Cardinal, RAO is the best we have so far, he has the right mix of populism and organizational genius. His reformist tract record is second to none and only Lady Martha comes close lakini she is has a popularity mountain to scale.

Petty, yeah he is at times, he speaks his mind so openly he can't keep a secret or plot long enough. Remember his Ngilu "defense" utterances?

His quest for popularity often times lands him in trouble esp his choice of friends/peers. The Ruto debacle and Kosgey embarrassment are case in point.
MaichBlack
#19 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:09:15 PM

extrablessed wrote:
The dude was not detained for love of Kenyans...He wanted to take power by whatever means.....and he did it....Sample 1982 and 2007!!!

If its a matter of detention, we have individuals who suffered much more than him....

You have hit the nail on the head. You can not be detained for planning to overthrow a government - something you later confess to - then compare yourself to people who were detained fighting for the rights of others. That is tantamount to Maina Njenga telling us he also spent some time in jail and therefore we should vote for him!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
bepari
#20 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 2:25:26 PM

Popular political cartoon.
I dont mind RAO Presidency if it wasn't an end by itself,but the way he goes about it, tis like he really wants to prove a point.then what for the rest of us who dont want to waste another decade fighting political ghosts. will the Raila's presidency be about him or the country?
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....