Feminine car.
radio
#21 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 1:20:06 PM

Demio 2003 Model for 430k.

Metallic Mellow Blue

Owned by a lady.
Njung'e
#22 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 1:28:22 PM

Thanks all....Have had a vote....very close between a metallic grey Primera and a red Ralliart Mits Colt...The boys impressed mom.It's the Colt
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mjuaji wa stocks
#23 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 1:42:29 PM

Leta hiyo order...
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

nostoppingthis
#24 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 2:08:32 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Sasha,
Eishhh!!!.......Pengine niuze nyeti!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sasha
#25 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 2:54:30 PM

Laughing out loudly

Sasa ukiuza nyeti, and you've already bought her a car, of what use will you to her? Sad !

Na nyeti zina nini this that will make you afford a q5?
Intelligentsia
#26 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 4:01:52 PM

Guks, uliuza gari ukasahau she was supposed to be in it as an extra when giving it out to the new owner...sasa angalia all the happiness you have thrown out! Laughing out loudly

so she gets a colt - Plse do not be tempted to weka full tank, point it on any highway out of nbi and tell her: sikiza!parking tao mimi na wewe sasa ni 600/=. 6 hundred bob!!Na bado mafuta saa hiyo. Ulale pahali mafuta itaishia. Nikuone tena, thas right, nikuone tena hapa!Out! Laughing out loudly

Why did u sell the other one - ama after reaching home u used to remove the battery then go connect 2 tv...na sasa umechoka shifting the batt./ imeisha charge. Ama ilikuwa inachemka mpaka steerin became too hot to handle? Laughing out loudly

BTW, Why are you choosing for her, hv you considered whats her choice, ama you are doing the way we guys subconsciously do - buy it so that she can stop sumbuaring you?

Recommend a red a lion (Allion) has a distinct feminine appeal. Plus you can see it fatser whne seated on a stool at a certain st. corner on any furahiday, and duck in time. Good luck.

Ms Mkenya
#27 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 6:09:32 PM

Ok, If not a freelander..Sad then get her a Lancer. Not the colt.
....above all, to stand.
JkMwatha
#28 Posted : Friday, October 29, 2010 10:27:46 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@Jaggernaut/Mskenya,

RAV is a NO!!....Have heard nasty experience with the jinga car and i am wiser....again,i am looking for something smaller in the league of Mits Colt or a Golf!!

@Mwatha,
UhhhhhhMMM!!....Hope you'll help me break a couple of banks!!smile ...BTW,how would you rate Tiburons?.Someone says they are quite common (Popular?) in the UK..

I saw this too late...

All the same.... What is a Tiburon? Ni Hyundai?

I think it's a Hyundai Coupe...
Yes quite popular in UK. Sporty looking but inexpensive.
Basically a sports car... without the muscle.

Even the interior/dash/dials look sporty. It's not bad for the price.

It not too late t change your/her mind.

Ama try Merc c180 Komp. Coupe!
mukiha
#29 Posted : Saturday, October 30, 2010 11:19:34 AM

Njung'e wrote:
I sold her car sometimes back and i am finding myself in trouble all the time......oh!...Nipeleke sijui wapi.....oh!!.....Unakuja kunichukua??..Sad smile ..She wins a shopping basket but i am without choice........although i have been toying with the idea of buying her a Nyayo pioneer (Is that sexy enuff gals?Drool )......Suggestion pliz!!

Don't buy a second family car!

Keep one only.

Those "nipeleke wapi..." "Kuja unichukue..." are good for your bonding!

Once we had one car. Then we bought a second one....and suddenly we realised that we were not keeping in touch as much as before.

So we sold the older car and things got back to normal....

Then the new car became old and we bought a replacement. But we couldn't get a buyer for the older car. So for a while we have been having two.

However; we only use one. the other one stays in the parking at home. I run it round the estate a few time every Saturday or Sunday just to keep it in good shape.

So; enjoy the "nipeleke wapi..." "Kuja unichukue...". they are good for your marriage...
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
Njung'e
#30 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 12:43:19 PM

@Mukiha,
After a hard days work i might decide to join the mboys at the club for a beer as we unwind....She calls and guess what?Eti ngombe hazina sara (I hope sara is Swahili for thara (Napier)smile )...Sasa hii ni bonding?....Ikae!!Laughing out loudly

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Amir
#31 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 1:20:44 PM

@ Njung'e sara ni wewe unakata kwa shamba ama ni gari inabeba??Ama hio gari yenyu inabeba sara kutoka huko ngurumo mpaka mahali ngombe (z)iko??

The Brave may not live forever - but the cautious do not live at all: Richard Branson
chemos
#32 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 10:34:46 PM

Amir wrote:
@ Njung'e sara ni wewe unakata kwa shamba ama ni gari inabeba??Ama hio gari yenyu inabeba sara kutoka huko ngurumo mpaka mahali ngombe (z)iko??

sara imepandwa kwa bijuti....
tmatekwa
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 8:54:07 AM

chemos wrote:
Amir wrote:

sara imepandwa kwa bijuti....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause Applause Applause