wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
OMG!!! My PMpig !!! Not again....!!!!!
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 10:24:02 AM

Hi all,

My only and only PMpig has gone berserk once again...Last saturday, he was somewhere in Kitui where he vowed to defend chality ngilu nail and tooth against any corruption charges in her ministry that may be prefered against her....

is my PMpig telling us that he cordorns corruption in whichever form as contained in his utterances?

Is my PMpig a beneficiary of ngilu's actions and charms which he is to pay in kind?

Is my PMpig under ngilu's spell in that what is evil to all is righteous to him?

Is my PMpig a wolf but wearing a sheeps skin just for the occassion in kitui such that if the worst happens to ngilu over corruption he eats her?

please help...advice me on what to do with this kubavu PMpig (no! i did not call him that) before i go berserk too.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 10:31:42 AM

Let's find out if Ngilu has given the man kamuti...lol
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Fundaah
#3 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 10:45:38 AM

If no money has been misused .... I support Ngilu for giving priority to the most deserving region ....which is food relief reliant....Infact.... a specific government department should be formed to deal with water problem and food shortage in the otherwise agriculture rich region ....

Historical..... injustice such as Kilimanjaro water project being diverted to flower farms of the rich and mighty of the former era/error In Kitengela... when Ukambani region is thirsty should also be looked into ....

If she has misappropriated any money let her carry her own cross....

Ngilu Kama ujaiba, usiongope....Endelea vivyo hivyoApplause Applause Applause Applause ....Don't be a coward like..........Kamba people are looking for a courageous leader

Joshua 1:9

And this is not a case of my community is being finished ......I may not be one of them / raila is also not one of them .....
Ask yourself why didnt Raila do the same to Musalia?.....Ngilu is doing a wonderful job ....But again if there is any misuse ...pia aende

Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Seeders
#4 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 10:55:15 AM

2012 politics. no rocket science there.

ngilu rise is kalonzo fall and vise versa.

odm has to defend her (a loyalist) at all costs just like pnu has to defend kalonzo (a loyalist) at all costs.
KulaRaha
#5 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 11:12:52 AM

If she has eaten, let her be judged.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
MaichBlack
#6 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 11:42:54 AM

Fundaah wrote:
If no money has been misused .... I support Ngilu for giving priority to the most deserving region ....which is food relief reliant....Infact.... a specific government department should be formed to deal with water problem and food shortage in the otherwise agriculture rich region ....

Have you been to North Eastern [Any part]? Have you been to Kwale? Enough said. There are very many deserving regions not Ukambani only - and by Ukambani I mean Kitui!!!

She dished out nursing jobs to one region. Now she's at it again with water resources [and overpriced dams]. She should surely be investigated.

@Kaigangio - I have started seeing your MPig for what he is. A bloody hopeless political opportunist!!! He's all about politics! Everything he does is part of his political chess game. It hurts me more than most to learn this - very late I might add. I had a lot of hope of him totally changing Kenya [This is reflected in my previous posts - even for two months ago] but now I can see him for what he really is. Very sad in deed!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Wa_ithaka
#7 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 11:58:05 AM

Plane has been given permission to land...

Wasa tuone whats in Kiunjuri's dossier?
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
mjuaji wa stocks
#8 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:03:20 PM

@Kaigangio - I have started seeing your MPig for what he is. A bloody hopeless political opportunist!!! He's all about politics! Everything he does is part of his political chess game. It hurts me more than most to learn this - very late I might add. I had a lot of hope of him totally changing Kenya [This is reflected in my previous post - even for two months ago] but now I can see him for what he really is. Very sad in deed!!![/quote]

I have always said that RAO has nothing to offer kenya......pengine atuuze pap...to the highest bidder....

I discovered after 2002 ..... when i left my class to attend the wave change....ngachinda uhuru park whole day....just to be disappointed afew months/years later!!

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR HIM & OTHER CORRUPT GOONS...NKTest!!!!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

mnandii
#9 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:10:11 PM

Bashing the PM for a mere weekend comment is a wste of ua time if u ask me. Won't stop him 4rm becoming YOUR nxt prezo(If he wins). U, like everybody else is a mere mortal!
Conventional thinkers waste time building shelters when they are unnecessary and then have no shelters when they need them the most. Socionomists do the opposite.
Fundaah
#10 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:16:36 PM

Lets see dossier...btw why didn't Kiunjiri not give the dossier when he was an ass minister in the water ministry?.....will the boreholes already dug be filled (funikwaad)....he is also an opportunist like all other old guard politicians Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you ....
You keep a dossier to release it when it fits you .....If there is something bad done and he did not say in time ... he is an accomplice....Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

If there is any misappropriation ....overpriced dams .... let Ngilu answer for them.....otherwise focusing on Ukambani to sort out water problem .... to me is a lesser evil....than using our taxes for perennial relief food dishouts .....

As for North Eastern problems ....dont we have a specific ministry for deal with them?
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Impunity
#11 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:18:05 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:

PMpig said he was fully behind (nyuma) Ngilu.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Kaigangio
#12 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:32:03 PM

@ mnadii,

the "mere weekend comment" carried alot of weight to me...my PMpig was at the forefront in the making of the new constitution which declared a new start for the country...is the damn PMpig's utterances over the weekend a reflection of the new kenya that we so desired to have? answer me friend!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Fundaah
#13 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:50:14 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Fundaah wrote:

Have you been to North Eastern [Any part]? Have you been to Kwale? Enough said. There are very many deserving regions not Ukambani only - and by Ukambani I mean Kitui!!!

She dished out nursing jobs to one region. Now she's at it again with water resources [and overpriced dams]. She should surely be investigated.

@Kaigangio - I have started seeing your MPig for what he is. A bloody hopeless political opportunist!!! He's all about politics! Everything he does is part of his political chess game. It hurts me more than most to learn this - very late I might add. I had a lot of hope of him totally changing Kenya [This is reflected in my previous post - even for two months ago] but now I can see him for what he really is. Very sad in deed!!!

Maich ....Facts please....

Isnt it a fact that we have shortage of nurses....
When nurse jobs were advertised not enough applicants made applications for the available jobs ? others were appointed but refused to go to hardship areas like north eastern?

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/14rgvhx/-/index.html

Seeders
#14 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 1:02:33 PM

katiba mpya, kenya mpya! corruption na ukabila kwisha! group hug!

disclaimers (in tiny print) :
1. unless it is my hero, my party, my people or my constituency being targetted.
2. unless there is someone else doing it and i need to do it too so i can 'balance' national corruption.

what a joke.
segemia
#15 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 1:15:11 PM

And now...

http://www.nation.co.ke/...0/-/77r1kf/-/index.html

"Raila wont shield any tainted ministers"PMpig ABK!!!NKT!!!!
mozenrat
#16 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 1:16:02 PM

Fundaah wrote:
Lets see dossier...btw why didn't Kiunjiri not give the dossier when he was an ass minister in the water ministry?.....

Eehm.. he did.. That's why he was moved.
Fundaah
#17 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 1:18:27 PM

The problem with the PM is that he talks too much .... must admit
vinii
#18 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:11:55 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:

....:......i thot RAO stopped landing planes after Nyayo chambers torture..
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
extrablessed
#19 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:31:44 PM

MaichBlack

@Kaigangio - I have started seeing your MPig for what he is. A bloody hopeless political opportunist!!! He's all about politics! [b wrote:
Everything[/b] he does is part of his political chess game. It hurts me more than most to learn this - very late I might add. I had a lot of hope of him totally changing Kenya [This is reflected in my previous post - even for two months ago] but now I can see him for what he really is. Very sad in deed!!!

...@MB, for the first time I agree with you! Am a really disappointed Kenyan...Just when I thought the flight has taken off to the promised land, he throws the spanner into the works...Its really really sad!

GOD SAVE KENYA FROM SUCH EGOCENTRIC INDIVIDUALS!!
Baratang
#20 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 2:58:32 PM

@ Kaigangio

You always seem to have a lot of problems with your PMpig. I remember in http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=759, you complained bitterly about him and you are at it again.

It looks like your PMpig is nothing but a five star cartoon character.