KIPLAGAT "kwani jana kulienda aje?...aje?"
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 3:54:47 AM

prior to his appointment to the chair of TJRC the AMBASSADOR was just the AMBASSADOR and everybody counted his opinion in PEACE making in the great lakes region....but now the AMBASSADOR is the wagalla massacre, Ouko murder, Muges death, mwakenya, and almost all the evils of the moi govt because he was in it...
i guess i dont wish to become a public figure especially with this new constitution..people might dig up my past and find out evils i thought were forgotten like the day i was suspended in primary school for stealing MAZIWA YA NYAYO!!
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:09:18 AM

..people might dig up my past and find out evils i thought were forgotten like the day i was suspended in primary school for stealing MAZIWA YA NYAYO!!

@mpobiz, we have stored this wonderful piece of information for a rain day :)
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 5:48:49 PM

This foolish old man has caused his own problems. Imagine insisting on staying in a job where the boss refuses to pay you a salary.

Idiot.

Get lost, dont you have self-respect jinga kabisa.
#4 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 6:16:16 PM

lets keep the fire under kips chair burning , he will eventually quit from the heat.But this one is surely stubborn
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 7:29:04 PM

This foolish old man has caused his own problems. Imagine insisting on staying in a job where the boss refuses to pay you a salary.

Idiot.

Get lost, dont you have self-respect jinga kabisa.

When you are a geriatric and got nothing else to do in your life, you can surely "work" for free if only to make yourself relevant.
alikujia
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:06:08 PM

In a job that requires people to confess of their sins, surely it's just commonsense that the confessor or confesee?? sorry idont know, must have highest integrity, to be able to pardon the sinners.

So maybe the guy is actually innocent and would have been automatically guilty if he were to resign of his own.
#7 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 9:14:43 AM

..people might dig up my past and find out evils i thought were forgotten like the day i was suspended in primary school for stealing MAZIWA YA NYAYO!!

@mpobiz, we have stored this wonderful piece of information for a rain day :)

Applause
Double archive it through this post again. This will be useful when mpobiz becomes a nuisance in the future. Laughing out loudly
#8 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 12:22:40 PM

MASUKUMA &YESUWANGU..... please read carefully what i wrote. i know of my past misdeeds and so mpobiz does not have public office ambitions nor do i intend to be a nuinsance. but let me warn u ...we still have the courts that could expunge my name from any report from any enquery that tries to turnish my name.
#9 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 1:43:05 PM

MASUKUMA &YESUWANGU..... please read carefully what i wrote. i know of my past misdeeds and so mpobiz does not have public office ambitions nor do i intend to be a nuinsance. but let me warn u ...we still have the courts that could expunge my name from any report from any enquery that tries to turnish my name.

They also will not allow Masukuma and I to tarnish your name and finish your tribe...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Haiwezekani! Laughing out loudly
#10 Posted : Monday, November 01, 2010 1:45:45 PM

Are you related to one, eric nyamu of TA fame?
#11 Posted : Tuesday, November 02, 2010 12:53:55 AM

Are you related to one, eric nyamu of TA fame?

its so comforting to know amongst us there is a genius bravo!!! i hope when you grow up, you will be irreplaceable in the EXAMINATION COUNCIL