wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
WITH MOSWET OUT MSALIASKY MUDAVADINOVICH IS NEXT....
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:19:34 PM

Hi all,

Our mpigs are still very charged and the madpig disease is reaching a chronic level...the focus will now be on deputy PMpig, mudavadinovich...i am pretty sure wherever he is now, he is trying to cool off from wa-Maji cemetry adventures which might draw him in sooner than later...but wait, the heat is actually building up real fast...

it is a matter of time and kabooom!!!!! ata trip!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:23:30 PM

Get him!!....He is not Robinhood and i won't mind if the blood of this thieves fills the streets of Nairobi!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:33:53 PM

Get him! Get everyone!!! But as @mjuaji said, let's get to the next phase as soon as possible - prosecution, jail time, recovery of the loot, freezing and auctioning of property [and accounts] - the whole nine yard!!

I can't wait to see these corrupt fellows boarding a matatu [after they are done with jail time and boots being opened]. The best part would be to hear them bargaining before getting into the matatu - hata hapa bahati ni fifty bob? Na nikisimama?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
kadonye
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:34:10 PM

The gentleman of Kenyan politics, RAO will not let him down
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:41:26 PM

Mudavadi stated his case; yet to be proven

http://www.marsgroupkeny...ltimedia/?StoryID=290891
newfarer
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:45:56 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Get him! Get everyone!!! But as @mjuaji said, let's get to the next phase as soon as possible - prosecution, jail time, recovery of the loot, freezing and auctioning of property [and accounts] - the whole nine yard!!

I can't wait to see these corrupt fellows boarding a matatu [after they are done with jail time and boots being opened]Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . The best part would be to hear them bargaining before getting into the matatu - hata hapa bahati ni fifty bob? Na nikisimama?

punda amecheka
Njung'e
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:48:29 PM

@Kadonye,
RAO can stand in the way of justice at his own risk!!...Simple.
mjuaji wa stocks
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:49:37 PM

MaichBlack wrote:

I can't wait to see these corrupt fellows boarding a matatu [after they are done with jail time and boots being opened]. The best part would be to hear them bargaining before getting into the matatu - hata hapa bahati ni fifty bob? Na nikisimama?

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

itakuwa funzo kwao na wengine wenye tabia kama hiyo!!!

I will give them a free lift tp kamiti.....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:52:30 PM

Na case ya Ken Ren fertilizers iliisha aje? enyewe the whole government will come down if certain cases are looked into.
Intelligentsia
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 5:59:38 PM

Kenya is changing.
Chickens (hata mabata)are coming home to roost with a vengeance. Plus the huge deterrence value of these leaders being called to accountability and transparency will make Mpigs and civil servants think twice - or at worst refine the finese of their shenanigans...

Am loving the way things are turning out!
This gentle son of moses mudiba who is not-so-gentle when it comes to grand larceny of publci funds oughtta know stealing the final resting place for the dead is a grave (hapa ndio mtu anasema pun intended?) matter indeed.

Can Ocampo now come and haul some more wakoras - anafaa awache hiyo vuvuzela yake mingi ati he's doing this and that.

Nike got it right: Just Do It!
kadonye
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:04:03 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Na case ya Ken Ren fertilizers iliisha aje? enyewe the whole government will come down if certain cases are looked into.

@nonstop, that's a scary thought.Molasses,goldenberg anglo leasing,KNA etc.If we said every suspect must be suspended, we'll have no one even for acting capacity
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Magigi
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:09:04 PM

...Our community is being FINISHED!!!
Kaigangio
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:09:30 PM

@ nostopingthis,

consider this too,

http://www.capitalfm.co....ears-its-head-7733.html

and wa-Maji and others are in trouble...wee ngoja sindano ya msaliasky iko motoni!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
nostoppingthis
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:15:22 PM

@Kaigangio...from the article 59 million was received by Newton Osiemo, it may be very hard to prove that MM finally got the cash, but let's wait and see...i'm loving the turn of events.
Think Coalition Government is the best thing that happened to Kenya, they are all exposing each others faults/corruption cases
Njung'e
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:16:17 PM

@Magigi,
Mlikula nao??..lol
newfarer
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:17:18 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
@Kaigangio...59 million was received by Newton Osiemo, it may be very hard to prove that MM finally got the cash, but let's wait and see...i'm loving the turn of events.
Think Coalition Government is the best thing that happened to Kenya, they are all exposing each others faults/corruption cases

Agreed by not after a PEV.
punda amecheka
newfarer
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:19:43 PM

Magigi wrote:
...Our community is being FINISHED!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
punda amecheka
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:31:22 PM

Kosgey should be next. Kiraitu's Energy ministry is too sensitive, I doubt he'll do another 6 months bila scandal - real or imagined.

BBI will solve it
:)
Njung'e
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 6:56:30 PM

Kosgei...YES!....We can start with the 1987 All African Games where he and a white scammer by the name Dick Berger made the country to lose Kshs 240 Million if my memory serves me right.....PLO SHIKA!!
Intelligentsia
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:08:54 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Kosgei...YES!....We can start with the 1987 All African Games where he and a white scammer by the name Dick Berger made the country to lose Kshs 240 Million if my memory serves me right.....PLO SHIKA!!

..wa bijuti, not to forget Kenya National Assurance the biggest underwriter this bugger brought down to its knees Sad