wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Forget the polls Ruto is the Man to watch
arapsonkot
#21 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 3:25:27 PM

kivairu wrote:
I hope if for nothing else, he chokes on beer at the Hague and doesnt come back.

Be careful what you wish other people,karma is a bitch and she likes hanging around!

Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
Sober
#22 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9:13:58 PM

remember the PM's kitendawili at nyayo stadium today "nundu changu ni ghala changu"
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
newfarer
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:14:36 AM

arapsonkot wrote:
He will be back like a wounded lion

This the way to go for your hero

http://www.telegraph.co....corruption-inquiry.html

and he will be my hero too if he emulates the Japanese.We do not need public coffers plunderers

I hope Wetangula is preparing to join Ruto outside the cabinet and in committing suicideShame on you Shame on you Shame on you
punda amecheka
YesuWangu
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:38:35 AM

arapsonkot wrote:

Wounded lions always die. Always, every single one of them.
vinii
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:45:39 AM

arapsonkot wrote:
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

its either Hague or Kamiti.....he will find other wounded lions there....
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
nostoppingthis
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:49:29 AM

If Ruto can sway the 2012 votes for a presidential aspirant (if he is not running), I would want him on my side regardless, right? His predicament is now perceived to be through RAO, how come? Why isn't baks suspending him not questioned?
msotoville
#27 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 12:11:23 PM

arapsonkot wrote:
@nostoppingthis google min of Agriculture ratings when it was under him now under Kosgey.... people in Turkana are eating dogs and WFP released report that 500,000 are facing starvation in the next 3 months .....now the changes he is trying to implement in min of Education

Ruto rode on the efforts of Kipruto Arap Kirwa.

Arap Kirwa practically laid the groundwork for the orphaned crops programme, the revamp of the dairy industry through private-public partnerships, the introduction of Agri-business and the financing of money-starved farmers that turned hitherto starvation-prone areas into breadbaskets.

Most of these concerted effort were realized during the 2006-2008 transition and Willy-boy (opportunist that he is) did what he does best - take credit for other people's sweat.

Ruto's only talent ni pang'ang'a tu!
If anything, his biggest achievements in agriculture are the maize and fertilizer scandals.

If I were you @arapclueless, I'd find me another role model. smile
So nice that its nasty, so bangin' its busting,
So slick that its sick, so dope its disgusting!
arapsonkot
#28 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 1:53:37 PM

@msoto I also believe Kibaki rode of Moi's strategic plans,vision 2030 and MDGs to recover the economy.
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
raszag
#29 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 2:35:16 PM

arapsonkot wrote:
@msoto I also believe Kibaki rode of Moi's strategic plans,vision 2030 and MDGs to recover the economy.

Yes Baks rode on MOI, but rode over Moi's clueless, tyrannical, misguided, backwards, dictorial, kelele leadership of 24 years and overcame all these by simply implementing what had been discussed and was on paper since the 70's....Why didn't Moi implement all the policies for 24 yrs.. a good example being the Bypasses being constructed which were planned in the 70's...

Please wake up from your slumber and call a spade a spade..
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
Rahatupu
#30 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 5:07:50 PM

Ok, we all take sides based on our different opinions, lakini there are some basic truths that need to be appreciated viz:

1. WRS is a brazen dare devil demagogue. Sample this: 1980s was a sale out in campus student activities. 1990s helped MO1 stave the FORD euphoria together with the Sololo thug. Fast forward, he dumped Y2K outfit and activism when Project was defeated. 2004-05 joined RAO in the banana orange referendum. 2007-08 plotted mass evictions while RAO plotted mass action. 2010 akamea pembe and took on RAO.

2. Few politicians rival his ruthlessness of purpose and resolve.
3. The man can hype his own trumpet like no other.
4. Give credit where due, he dares go where others falter and most of all he takes initiatives when others are laid back and vision less.

IMO:
Only circumstances outside his control will deter him from his objective but FIGHT he can and he will. WIN or LOSE is upto the Gods.
#31 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 5:15:31 PM

arapsonkot wrote:

Back where? May be in 2030 after completing the two sentences. The way I see it, he might be the first example/scapegoat of what we've been waiting for - a successful prosecution and imprisonment of a corrupt politician.

BBI will solve it
:)
McReggae
#32 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2010 5:50:20 PM

2012 wrote:
arapsonkot wrote:

Back where? May be in 2030 after completing the two sentences. The way I see it, he might be the first example/scapegoat of what we've been waiting for - a successful prosecution and imprisonment of a corrupt politician.

....hear hear!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".