wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Does Karua want Raila's Sister to be a Maid?
masukuma
#41 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 1:34:25 PM

ITS OUR TIME TO EAT....or do some people think this only applies to people from central?
pumbavu!!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
nostoppingthis
#42 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 1:52:28 PM

masukuma wrote:
ITS OUR TIME TO EAT....or do some people think this only applies to people from central?
pumbavu!!!

..and this is why voting in Kenya takes the tribal incline; the believe in "Our time to eat" when one gets the top seat
sihingwa
#43 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 3:11:56 PM

masukuma wrote:
pumbavu!!!

You can only proclaim 'our turn to eat' only if 'our' means my. I am sure Masukuma must have been a beneficiary of such misdeeds.

"An eye for an eye is what makes men blind"...to (mis)quote one Gandhi
freiks
#44 Posted : Monday, October 18, 2010 11:48:22 PM

Wow this ABK X20, The guy in Washington DC is Idah's relative too. Kwani hakuna wajaluo wengine wanaweza kuwa consulars?
Life is an endless adventure
masukuma
#45 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:26:39 AM

@nostoppingthis, @sihingwa. try and understand what sarcasm is...as my posting is PURE sarcasm!!
nostoppingthis
#46 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 9:35:03 AM

masukuma wrote:
@nostoppingthis, @sihingwa. try and understand what sarcasm is...as my posting is PURE sarcasm!!

@maveggies,understood
@freiks, from you, that comment is not shocking...again i refer you to yesterday's nation newspaper
Paul Kukubo
#47 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:07:37 AM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Does anyone remember why Raila and Tuju fell apart?Ida was pushing for a relative of theirs to be appointed KBC MD.Tuju opted for Waruru

If Tuju was to ever view for the presidency....i will vote for him.

You can never compare RAO and Tuju.....tuju is many miles ahead!!

I remember him once in a press conference saying....i cannot bend to someone as a god to remain in politics!!

Tuju Tosa!!

Mjuaji, now you are talking what I have always held close to my chest, that there are Luos I would support anytime in politics such as tuju. bUt the masses from there don't want a sober leader, they want a fundamentalist who will ensure they get a chance to attack the bones. It is said that kenyata and his team milked kenya dry, moi came and his men drained the little milk remaining and went for suckling the blood. now that mwai has restored the cow, Luos want it now to milk it, suck its blood and have the bones as well. forget about kenya if agwambo takes over the country. why are we so blind to see? maybe our iq is at 60. TUJU ANATOSHA KWELI but who is listening.
McReggae
#48 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:28:31 AM

People have never realized that Tuju was just a media suave guy who took adavantage of govt projects like roads and rural electrification to portray himself as development oriented, otherwise a visit and analysis of Rarieda would inform one otherwise!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Wendz
#49 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:35:43 AM

I think, going by the work the young kenyan-somali men are doing, we are better off with a kenyan-somali President. Like, the IIEC guy or the one who is the chairman of implementation committee or whatever..... In any case, no one can quite place a finger on their dirty past...

Seriously... Hii ingine wachana nayo..... you cant pick a mango from a basket full of rots and claim its unscratched... even if it isnt, it surely is stained somehow.
newfarer
#50 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 10:58:02 AM

Abdulkadir Mohammed for Bresident .This guy is brilliant. And we can see the work he has done. He is not an angel we dont know.
The rest are devils and we know them by their fruits .
punda amecheka
poundfoolish
#51 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 11:11:17 AM

Hahaaa

Its a good thing Upumbavu isnt contagious through the internet.. otherwise?

BTW Raila is also related to Obama, the Wanga(luhya)royalty... et cetera et cetera...

this is also irony.. :P
McReggae
#52 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:13:49 PM

.....and Wetangula is also related to Raila......lol!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
masukuma
#53 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:45:14 PM

@wendz, a muslim a president in Kenya? that will be the day. no matter how loud you shout, Makwere stands a better chance of being Prezo than Abdulkadir - AS YOU KNOW PRESIDENCY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PERFORMANCE, IF IT DID PETER KENNETH WLD HAVE A DIFFRENT TITLE I.E. PRESIDENT, MTUKUFU E.T.C.
nostoppingthis
#54 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 12:52:33 PM

masukuma wrote:
@wendz, a muslim a president in Kenya? that will be the day. no matter how loud you shout, Makwere stands a better chance of being Prezo than Abdulkadir - AS YOU KNOW PRESIDENCY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PERFORMANCE, IF IT DID PETER KENNETH WLD HAVE A DIFFRENT TITLE I.E. PRESIDENT, MTUKUFU E.T.C.

We are still under this illusion...A president is one who is very popular with the people (and now entrenched in the katiba) ...bas! hakuna kitu ingine...hakunaaaaaaaa!
Fundaah
#55 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:05:14 PM

Masukuma , why do you hate the Muslims so much? Are they not Gods creation?

And they are about 1.57 billion , in God's creation in the whole world for your information.He didnt put such a big number in the face of the world by mistake

Usidharau Kazi ya Mungu.

Back to my peaceful hideout
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Fundaah
#56 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:09:15 PM

delete........
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
mjuaji wa stocks
#57 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:16:13 PM

Fundaah wrote:
Masukuma , why do you hate the Muslims so much? Are they not Gods creation?

And they are about 1.57 billion , in God's creation in the whole world for your information.He didnt put such a big number in the face of the world by mistake

Usidharau Kazi ya Mungu

Because they think that anyone who is not a muslim is an infidel and has to pay tax heavily!!

Prove this is not true!

Muslim president????....not in kenya.

By the way....do you know that this guy was in this katiba thing because it favours islam?

The other day....one muslim spokeman was complaining that their people are asking them what is happening with the implementation of the katiba!

I dont hate muslims.....i hate the spirit of islam!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

kadonye
#58 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:53:26 PM

I'm now beginning to believe Murithi Mutiga.Last Sunday he told us that the next President should be a Moi Kibaki-i.e with the good aspects of both Moi and Kibaki

Some of us here are vindicating Raila merely because he plays it smart and fools them, Moi style.
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
thuks
#59 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:22:42 PM

Wendz wrote:
I think, going by the work the young kenyan-somali men are doing, we are better off with a kenyan-somali President. Like, the IIEC guy or the one who is the chairman of implementation committee or whatever..... In any case, no one can quite place a finger on their dirty past...

Seriously... Hii ingine wachana nayo..... you cant pick a mango from a basket full of rots and claim its unscratched... even if it isnt, it surely is stained somehow.

They are there because the big tribes cannot agree. and i like them. they are doing very well for the country
I care!
thuks
#60 Posted : Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:25:46 PM

masukuma wrote:

what is wrong with being muslim? why should performance not matter? we need to change the way we do things (political) and see the changes we can bring to our country
I care!