wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
ESTHER MURUGI, THE GAY RIGHTS FIGHTER
Mtu Biz
#101 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2010 12:11:10 AM

My 2 cents wrote:
Precisely. Why would someone choose to be gay in a society like ours (VERY HOMOPHOBIC) if they can avoid it? Just read this post and see the reactions.

The answer is that gays did not choose to be gay just as the rest of us did not choose to be heterosexual. It just so happens that is the way we are; and the way they are.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

@ your2cents

Being gay is not a choice an individual makes suddenly, it is a series of wrong choices made over time.
No one is born a smoker, all smokers begin by forcing their lungs to accept a horrible substance that is totally at odds with nature because they have been influenced by a false portrayal of a smoker as this cool suave with it individual.
Being gay is similar. The media has a big role in popularizing this as acceptable behavior, the young teenager raised by the mboch and the telly will because of curiosity experiment to determine weather he/she falls in that category.
.... Just like the smoker.

This experimenting will lead develop in the individual an appetite for this kind of perversion.... just like the smoker.

Eventually the individual will not be able to help him/herself...

He She will then DEMAND that society accept this behavior and support it by providing health care when the due penalty for this perversion finds residence in the individual.

This is how ALL, deviant behavior develops, why do you imagine that somehow being gay is different ?
Sola Scriptura

My 2 cents
#102 Posted : Monday, October 11, 2010 10:15:00 AM

This article in yesterdays Nation was spot on.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...80/-/23dxu/-/index.html
masukuma
#103 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 11:48:25 AM

@My 2 cents, the article by Mutua just goes to show that you are not alone...nothing more!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
My 2 cents
#104 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:14:21 PM

masukuma wrote:
@My 2 cents, the article by Mutua just goes to show that you are not alone...nothing more!

One less homophobe in the world is a good thingsmile
segemia
#105 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2010 2:32:02 PM

Looks like we have a male Murugi by name Mutua. He must be that disgusting and pathetic vagabond!!!NKT

Whatever the case:

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
groupielove
#106 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 5:26:28 PM

I get shocked to read your posts. Let me clarify that I am heterosexual, married and with a daughter. I am a great advocate for gay rights. Gays are human just like heteros are, right? In addition, there has not been concensus to date whether homosexuality (whether male or female) is nurtured or natured. I have a twin nephew who grew up the same place, same school and almost had the same experiences. One happens to be straight while the other finds no attraction at all from the opposite (though he is not a practicing gay).This leaves me wondering does he choose what attracts him? Almost everyone in this column doesn't support gayism. Do you think these people are so hardened that they choose a lifestyle that is despised and very risky for them. As a social scientist, I did my research on the topic and found out the following:
1)Latent homosexuals - these are men and women who are sexually and naturally attracted to people of the same sex.
2)Bi-sexuals - these are men and women who are sexually and naturally attracted to members of either sex.
3)Situational homosexuals - these are men who are naturally attracted to the opposite sex but due to circumstances they grew/find themselves in (eg prison, boarding schools et citra), get attraction from same sex.
NB: Homosexuality is God-given. Latent homosexuals don't choose their orientation, and they don't have to be practicing. I have said what i needed to say and hope this will prompt you to read further to get more enlightened other than blankly condeming gays and lesbians
mjuaji wa stocks
#107 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 5:30:19 PM

groupielove wrote:
I get shocked to read your posts. Let me clarify that I am heterosexual, married and with a daughter. I am a great advocate for gay rights. Gays are human just like heteros are, right? In addition, there has not been concensus to date whether homosexuality (whether male or female) is nurtured or natured. I have a twin nephew who grew up the same place, same school and almost had the same experiences. One happens to be straight while the other finds no attraction at all from the opposite (though he is not a practicing gay).This leaves me wondering does he choose what attracts him? Almost everyone in this column doesn't support gayism. Do you think these people are so hardened that they choose a lifestyle that is despised and very risky for them. As a social scientist, I did my research on the topic and found out the following:
1)Latent homosexuals - these are men and women who are sexually and naturally attracted to people of the same sex.
2)Bi-sexuals - these are men and women who are sexually and naturally attracted to members of either sex.
3)Situational homosexuals - these are men who are naturally attracted to the opposite sex but due to circumstances they grew/find themselves in (eg prison, boarding schools et citra), get attraction from same sex.
NB: Homosexuality is God-given. Latent homosexuals don't choose their orientation, and they don't have to be practicing. I have said what i needed to say and hope this will prompt you to read further to get more enlightened other than blankly condeming gays and lesbians

NONSENSE!!!d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

first body
#108 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:06:45 PM

segemia wrote:
Looks like we have a male Murugi by name Mutua. He must be that disgusting and pathetic vagabond!!!NKT

Whatever the case:

Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable."

Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

What will happen to all these animals which dont read the bible and still carry out homosexual behaviour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/...ual_behavior_in_animals

I think you should take up the challenge and go and read the bible to all this animals because they will surely go to hell. Is there a hell for animals or these are satans animals???
segemia
#109 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 10:19:31 AM

@ groupielove and first body,

There is a differnce between same sex attraction and same sex "kufunguana boots". You see the same sex attraction or affair never goes beyond social intimacy and interaction, naturally. Your friends have gone a notch higher by doing what has been described in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 which is not natural at all.

Remember same sex animals do not do what the humans do.NKT!!!! No amount of justifications will change what is not natural.
groupielove
#110 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 1:35:29 PM

segemia wrote:
@ groupielove and first body,

There is a differnce between same sex attraction and same sex "kufunguana boots". You see the same sex attraction or affair never goes beyond social intimacy and interaction, naturally. Your friends have gone a notch higher by doing what has been described in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 which is not natural at all.

Remember same sex animals do not do what the humans do.NKT!!!! No amount of justifications will change what is not natural.

I agree with you that attraction is different from practice. Being homosexual is not the practice but the sexual orientation (whether it is actualised or not). There are a number of heterosexuals who don't sleep around or even have sex at all. But still they are heterosexual because their sexual inclination is on the opposite sex (same applies to homosexuals). Back to my argument, just as it would be unfare to be judged by the stds of a culture/religion that you don't relate yourself to, it would be unfare for us to judge everybody using bible, koran, Hindu geeter, and others. Even if the person is of your religion/culture, it would still be unfare to play God by being the police, the judge and the hangman. Remember the story in the bible of the woman caught in the act of prostitution?? Jesus dared those who haven't sinned to be the first to cast their stones. Jesus then asked, "where are those who were accussing you?". He also said he won't also accuse her but told to go and "sin no more". So who are we to cast stones to others???? Moreover, if you are not a homosexual, what is this that pains you so much in other people's lifestyles. My stand is clear, two consenting adults of sane mind can do whatever they see right as long as they do not interfere with other people's freedom. But if there is lack of that, whether gays or straight, they should be punished for infridgement of other people's rights and freedoms (here i have in mind acts like rape, defilement, among others.
Ray
#111 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 2:08:20 PM

groupielove wrote:
I NB: Homosexuality is God-given.

WHICH "GOD" GIVES HOMOSEXUALITY??????????
first body
#112 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 4:13:41 PM

@ Segemia ..... Ati the animals do not know what humans know. LOL!!! Your grasping for straws now. Be serious... The link show animals mount same sex animals and climax, that shows that homosexuality is not a learned behaviour it is an instinct because no one went to teach the animals how to mount each other. You can try preaching to the giraffes in Nairobi park, since they have the highest rate of homosexuality behaviour, they might change their ways since you know better!

@ Ray .... which "GOD" very relevant question. If this animals http://www.telegraph.co....rding-to-new-study.html were created by GOD or the Devil is up to you but whoever made them made them homosexuals. If you think it is evolution well thats still your choice then they evolved that way. Do you have any other class 6 questions to ask.
Kaigangio
#113 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 4:15:44 PM

@ groupielove,

ati homosexuality in its true nature is God-given!!!!!

have we humans gone berserk or is it me who has become a fundaaaaaaah (donkey) to the extent that i can't understand simple english?????

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
groupielove
#114 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:13:42 PM

first body wrote:
@ Segemia ..... Ati the animals do not know what humans know. LOL!!! Your grasping for straws now. Be serious... The link show animals mount same sex animals and climax, that shows that homosexuality is not a learned behaviour it is an instinct because no one went to teach the animals how to mount each other. You can try preaching to the giraffes in Nairobi park, since they have the highest rate of homosexuality behaviour, they might change their ways since you know better!

@ Ray .... which "GOD" very relevant question. If this animals http://www.telegraph.co....rding-to-new-study.html were created by GOD or the Devil is up to you but whoever made them made them homosexuals. If you think it is evolution well thats still your choice then they evolved that way. Do you have any other class 6 questions to ask.

Good article to read. It is a fact that people don't choose their sexual orientation. I never learned to be attracted to the opposite sex, it was innate. I just found myself being attracted as far much ago as I can remember. It would be quite tommenting for someone to threaten me just because I am attracted to the opposite sex and I can't force myself to get attraction to the same sex. This is exactly what homosexuals feel when they are forced to relate with the opposite. Understanding the facts about homosexuality is the first step towards tolerating them, if not accepting them. Afterall they are human first before being homosexuals.If my daughter came to me and told me that she has a girlfriend and want to be married, well I'd still remain her daddy and give her all the support as a daddy. My only fear for her would not be her choice, but the harsh environment she will have to deal with.
groupielove
#115 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:16:00 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
@ groupielove,

ati homosexuality in its true nature is God-given!!!!!

have we humans gone berserk or is it me who has become a fundaaaaaaah (donkey) to the extent that i can't understand simple english?????

Is it so hard for you to comprehend that???? I don't think human have gone berserk, you could have gone yourself.