wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
ODM implosion
thuks
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:41:56 PM

the party has been so successful that there is none other to compete with. Now the members have turned on each other for spurring purposes
I care!
murenj
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 12:45:15 AM

Ruto kalidanganywa kumbaff akakosana na raira. sasa kamepata barua na hana mtu wakukatetea.....
Robinhood
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:12:46 AM

Vita vya panzi.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
dajoe
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:24:22 AM

It has taken Isaac Ruto and allies so long to realize the cause of the PEV. Kenyans should not take them seriously!!
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:25:56 AM

dajoe wrote:
It has taken Isaac Ruto and allies so long to realize the cause of the PEV. Kenyans should not take them seriously!!

Is calling for Mass action a cause of PEV?
dajoe
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:36:57 AM

@nonstoppingthis, Yes it is according to Isaac Ruto
kadonye
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:54:23 AM

This is just noise.Mass action is not rape,arson,looting n murder.We had mass action before in the clamour for reforms and it didnt amount to such stupidity.However, the orange movement is guilty of building itself on hatred and even encouraging anti-Kikuyuism from the run up to the 2005 referendum.Raila himself did not think there was chaos until some fellows were forcibly circumcised in Nairobi.He later went on to label the Kiambaa victims as raiders.Then there were the infamous Balala comments about a community that was free to secede
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
extrablessed
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:55:03 AM

...we Kenyans forget so fast! In mid 2007, right here in Stocks Kenya (now Wazua), we got leaked memos from ODM camp with diverse strategies on how to take over power either by winning the 2007 elections or by any other other means that Moi would have classified as treasonable. These strategies were allegedly prepared by the ODM "think-tank" headed by a U.S. consultant, Dick(?).

Everything went exactly as per the script before and after elections. Kenyans should not be lied to that the violence came from the blues...

Anyone with that document can repost so that new members can see what had been planned long before the elections...
thuks
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:40:36 PM

PNU has taken the cue and now claims at least one wing of ODM has admitted liability.

We all know that a higher percentage of politically motivated mass action degenerate to violence sooner than later
I care!
poundfoolish
#10 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 12:03:12 AM

lol
states of denial and ethnic communalism

PNU ODM RAILA KIBAKI RUTO UHURU; who cares who goes? waende Hague!!!

ive been in forums long enough to know that no matter how well or blunt you argue your 'innocent' pleas... you never change anybodies stance..especially on matters political
Njung'e
#11 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 9:06:11 AM

Our politicians are complete idiots.I can't believe that they are falling so easily......Ocampo must be having bouts of laughter over and over.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mjuaji wa stocks
#12 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 9:21:57 AM

extrablessed wrote:
...we Kenyans forget so fast! In mid 2007, right here in Stocks Kenya (now Wazua), we got leaked memos from ODM camp with diverse strategies on how to take over power either by winning the 2007 elections or by any other other means that Moi would have classified as treasonable. These strategies were allegedly prepared by the ODM "think-tank" headed by a U.S. consultant, Dick(?).

Everything went exactly as per the script before and after elections. Kenyans should not be lied to that the violence came from the blues...

Anyone with that document can repost so that new members can see what had been planned long before the elections...

That is the truth....though to some it is hard to swallow!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

mjuaji wa stocks
#13 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 9:55:19 AM

I support the prosecution of all PEV perpetrators.......but i find some sense here from mututho et al.

http://www.capitalfm.co....oll-chaos-suspects.html

The process should be impartial..
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

rasilio
#14 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 9:59:05 AM

I have been on record saying that people will pay for 2007. Having seen how Kenyan politics works, i am under no illusions that it will be soon. Lakini someone will pay.

So these fellows discovered there were minutes just after 3 people got letters from ICC asking them to state their point of view?

So you can start understanding who are in this list.

there is a technique used in law enforcement very effectively. Pick one of the people you think is involved. Tell him the others sold him out. That fellow will sing like a canary.

So Isaak has started singing. Sing man sing. Let us not stop you. We may hate your music, but please don't stop singing.

Ngilu, sing please sing. Your 2008 statement is still fresh in my mind. PC's sing please sing. Even if you want to sing infront of a judge.

ICC has some people in their nuts and they have started singing. That is why there is all this panick. Let's not be annoyed when they issue these statements. Let us encourage them to sing.

Sing Isaac sing.
nostoppingthis
#15 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 10:03:57 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Our politicians are complete idiots.I can't believe that they are falling so easily......Ocampo must be having bouts of laughter over and over.

I hear one management strategy is to cause panic/spread a rumour and see how guys react....is that what you are alluding to?
Njung'e
#16 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 10:16:32 AM

@Nostoppin,
Exactly.....and you see,they are singing even before they have been asked to.....haha!!.

@Rasilio,
I hear your.Balala's defence on telly was most absurd.Can someone lend him a tape on his "Lesotho" comment?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
#17 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 10:22:20 AM

thuks wrote:
the party has been so successful that there is none other to compete with. Now the members have turned on each other for spurring purposes

My friend, there's no successful political party in Kenya. The by-elections tell the real story. There will be new alliances, parties, partnerships and coalitions come 2012 as is the Kenyan way.

BBI will solve it
:)
Seeders
#18 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 10:24:07 AM

there is no honor among thieves. or murderers. or rapists. wacha waseme yote.
Surealligator
#19 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 10:24:48 AM

extrablessed wrote:

@Extrablessed

I have the dossiers, send me your E-mail so that I can send you what I have and you can decide how to redirect the same to the masses.

No one, no one should ever take us for fools again. Am trying to go through some of the PC's and others minutes to verify their validity before I also post the same to you. If you are bumped off, that is upto you. Do you have the guts?
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
masukuma
#20 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 11:15:56 AM

I agree with Mututho completely, PEV constituted of 2 forces.... Aggressors (the likes of Franklin Bett) and Retaliators. you can't just concentrate on the Retaliators and hope that all this goes away. ICC would be silly to act in this manner - Makosa ilitendeka and there must be punishment before remission.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!