wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<12345>»
ESTHER MURUGI, THE GAY RIGHTS FIGHTER
My 2 cents
#41 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 3:43:01 PM

My, my, the heated discussions. How about we let every adult decide whom they want to sleep with? As long as the person they choose is also an adult and also consents.
kadonye
#42 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 3:51:18 PM

I also dont understand what the hullabaloo is all about.Kwani these mashoga need special medical attentiön?These r kenyans keen on making an extra buck from the financiers of bodies sympathetic to this sick way of life.Shindwe!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
masukuma
#43 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:27:05 PM

HIV is HIV, everyone who has it in their blood is treated in the same way - meza ARVs. Its the behavior that leads to the condition that leaves alot to be desired. it is sickening to hear that the gava wld spend money on people who are doing stuff that is a crime in kenya. 96% of Kenyans are against this disgusting behavior.
Why has no one answered my Bestiality question. Ng'ombe ,Kondoo, Chicken or Mbuzi ni mali ya mtu. Why stop people from gratifying themselves with their livestock? Who does it hurt, it happens in the privacy of their "Kiugu" or Hut?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Tebes
#44 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:37:57 PM

God does not approve of these practices!

Romans Chapter 1

"26;That is why God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full recompense, which was due for their error.

28 And just as they did not approve of holding God in accurate knowledge, God gave them up to a disapproved mental state, to do the things not fitting,

32 Although these know full well the righteous decree of God, that those practicing such things are deserving of death, they not only keep on doing them but also consent with those practicing them."
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
My 2 cents
#45 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:44:41 PM

@Tebes, that is your God.

You assume everyone lives by your moral code or your religion. Let everyone decide for themselves what they choose to believe, what they choose to do, defined by their own NOT YOUR moral code.
the sage
#46 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:50:16 PM

@Tebes
I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of Menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
Kaigangio
#47 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 4:52:40 PM

@ all

If these strange fellows want some recognation then if they knew what they were engaging in is acceptable, then they would not push all and sundry for acceptance...so the gay knows far too well that they are doing something unnatural!!!even if it was legitimised by the earthly governments it will for ever remain unnatural.

a question is begging for an answer though...do we encourage our children to engage in homosexuality or not?

@ masukuma,

wee wacha hio maneno ya kulala na mbuzi etc...hio ni kunajizi wanyama..Sad Sad Sad

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
wanjirus
#48 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:14:35 PM

my friend took lead in a study in the organization he used to work with then back in 2007 and found out some interesting finding, among the MSMs(men who have sex with men) most are prostitutes,and they target the dip pocketed the reason you'll find them at the coast and in the corridors of the likes of 680. from a HIV pandemic perspective as much as I hate spotting their behaviors anywhere, I can welcome there recognition as more vulnerable and hence efforts to reverts HIV spread, supply them with lubricants and condoms and gloves. counsel them to practice safe sex, care for the HIV positives for a HIV free society.
Wendz
#49 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:27:45 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
My, my, the heated discussions. How about we let every adult decide whom they want to sleep with? As long as the person they choose is also an adult and also consents.

To be honest, i doubt anyone would bother with them if they kept it in their bedrooms... No one would get to know anyway..... but when they force others to recognise them, then you open the issue for discussion and people's opinions, you know.

@kaigangio

you and i have a duty as parents to teach our children the right thing. It doesnt matter how many people think you are judging others. you wont allow your child to practice a wayward behavior to conform with the trend......
Kaigangio
#50 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:46:23 PM

@ wendz

you see we have had so much opinion posted here, but no one is coming out to say "YES THE VICE IS OKEY AND WE SHOULD TEACH OUR YOUNGSTERS"..why? no matter how we look at it..no matter how it will be made to look socially normal...homosexuality is not a genetic defect and neither is it practiced by insane people...it is simply not right and everyone including the gays themselves know it...why should they therefore want us to accept them in our midst while they are practicing the inhuman behaviour?

Esther should have known better by keeping her sentiments to herself and not screaming them out the way she did. remember alot of children watched her as she said the things she said...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Tebes
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:50:19 PM

My 2 cents wrote:
@Tebes, that is your God.

You assume everyone lives by your moral code or your religion. Let everyone decide for themselves what they choose to believe, what they choose to do, defined by their own NOT YOUR moral code.

@My 2 Cents
Agreed.

So what does your God tell you? That is if you have a religionShame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Does He tell you that can
1. decide for yourself what to believe?
2. decide what to do?
3. decide on your own moral code?

Sad Sad Sad Sad
mjuaji wa stocks
#52 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:53:37 PM

I cant imagine how a man gets pleasure from where the worst of a man come out!!!!

The truth is....this is very unnatural.....umewahi ona ndume aki****nya mwenzake???

So beasts are better than some humans??

Whether we agree or not ...... these acts will lead some to hell pap!!

Uzuri ni .....even those who dont believe in God ....will one day die!!

Then the truth will be there for them ...... then judgement follows HEB 9:27Applause Applause Applause Applause

There is nothing like gay rights.....what rights???.....utter nonsense!!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

masukuma
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:56:45 PM

@My 2 Cents, get used to it - we shall still speak. whether or not you want us to speak or not.

there is a lesson hidden in the Ng'omb'e, Mbuzi, Sheep, Kuku question - i.e. Just because it does not hurt anyone else does not make it right. DISGUSTING HABITS!!!
Wendz
#54 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:57:14 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
@ wendz

you see we have had so much opinion posted here, but no one is coming out to say "YES THE VICE IS OKEY AND WE SHOULD TEACH OUR YOUNGSTERS"..why? no matter how we look at it..no matter how it will be made to look socially normal...homosexuality is not a genetic defect and neither is it practiced by insane people...it is simply not right and everyone including the gays themselves know it...why should they therefore want us to accept them in our midst while they are practicing the inhuman behaviour?

Esther should have known better by keeping her sentiments to herself and not screaming them out the way she did. remember alot of children watched her as she said the things she said...

You are very right... i remember i had to whisk my son to bed when that story came up. How do you answer to their inquisitive questions when they do not even know about 'relationships'? But i bet at this rate we have to start early... otherwise.......
masukuma
#55 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 5:59:49 PM

some places should be labeled EXIT ONLY!!!
they should only accept one-way traffic.
Tebes
#56 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 6:31:13 PM

masukuma wrote:
some places should be labeled EXIT ONLY!!!
they should only accept one-way traffic.

Yes only one way way traffic for waste!!! Have a look at this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPuGD-7dhS4
masukuma
#57 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:11:07 PM

garbage in garbage out!! this nonsense only happens when people LACK NONE, NEED NONE, WANT NONE.
kadonye
#58 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:11:32 PM

@mathukuma, Laughing out loudly!Proponents of gay rights, can we also have kleptomaniac rights?I heard that there are guys who enjoy sex with the dead, can we have their rights too?Dont tell us that these weird fellows are not hurting anyone:Many Kenyans would suffer heart attacks if they discovered their loved ones were engaging in such shameful behaviour
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
McReggae
#59 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 9:43:37 PM

Nobody can convince me about these unfounded allegations about gays being denied medical attention, it's alot of bullcrap!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
first body
#60 Posted : Thursday, October 07, 2010 10:13:29 PM

I believe Ester murugi is very brave to take up such a herculean task and i am afraid it might be the end of her political career.
@ Kigangio, Do you know that in kikuyu culture and i believe Kisii culture a woman can pay dowry for another woman and make her her "wife"
@ Wendz, be realistic. Do you know your children are most likely to be molested by known relatives. There is a huge difference between homosexuality and peodophilia. Homosexual is not equal to paedophile.
@ All Homosexuals need a different target message. They form a highly infected pool from which "married" gay men get infected and subsequently infect their spouses.
I attended a lecture by some researchers from NASCOP who have been working with Homosexual sex workers. It was a sad eye opener. The male sex workers have 90% of their clients as men. Of that 80% are local men most of who are married. This was in Nairobi. So all the women baying for gay mens blood ... be very careful it is not your husband who is a client to this gay men.
I am not a fan of gay rights. But killing, smoking or criminalizing them is not helpful to anyone. Live and let live.