wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages123>»
ESTHER MURUGI, THE GAY RIGHTS FIGHTER
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:27:23 PM

Hi all,

Now that the mpig and minister Esther Murugi has joined the league of gays rights freedom fighters and has effectively declared some vast interests into the empire, i was just wondering what she will say and do and where she will go if one day:

1. Her son comes home with a man the same age and introduces him to her as the future wife of not distant foreseable future.

2. Her daughter comes home with a lady the same age and introduces her to her as the future husband of not distant foreseable future.

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
conos
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:50:56 PM

i dont think its worthy discussing this thread. Kaigangio, u know very well what we lack is principled leadership.our politicians never mean what they say and they never say what they mean.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
ukiona choo kwa ndoto usiingie, ni mtego!
Wendz
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:55:32 PM

Politicians only side with those who they see some benefits from.... I wonder what she saw in this particular group that i may(will) not see even in my next life......
marex
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:00:37 PM

a cheap way of gaining publicity..now the media is allover her..mission accomplished!!
The way I am
milken
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:29:42 PM

I can not stand gay rights no matter how I try. And to think that Murugi is my MP I feel very offended.
Itari muting'oe ihuragwo ngi ni Ngai
Impunity
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:36:58 PM

marex wrote:
a cheap way of gaining publicity..now the media is allover her..mission accomplished!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Shak
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:35:45 PM

I thought she was just saying they're entitled to human rights and not necessarily that gayism should be legalized
aemathenge
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 12:41:47 PM

Certain Nations recognize Gay marriages, Azania included right here in Africa.

I watched the Series "The Lab" last night and something hit me. How are we supposed to treat Gay people? Do we hunt them down and kill them all?

Supposing a Gay Azanian Minister visits the country with his/her gay spouse? How would, say the Host minister, relate to the two?

Just a thought. Just a thought.
Kaigangio
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:09:16 PM

Hi all,

As for Esther Murugis case, she does not need the gay support for her political survival or expediency...after all how many christian supporters does she have? numerous!

what should be of concern now is, if she recognises that they have a right to exist and practice the vice, then she should be one of them...the birds of a feather flock together!!!! If she is not, she could be finalising on her divorce process in case she is married to a man!

just a thought.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Intelligentsia
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 1:26:42 PM

this is what concerns me...there seems to be a very determined push - overtly and covertly - to push forward the LGBT (Lesbian,Gay,Bi-Sexual and Transsexuals)agenda.

Note the sudden proliferation of tv progs/ movies with an LGBT theme/twist/character in recent years such as Ellen Degeneres (the host herself)Show on dstv, Sex and the City, Reno 911,etc!
Note the World Social Forum held recently in Kenya where they crawled out of the woodwork,
Note the GALC now has active chapter even in Kenya and the likes of the meeting Mirugi had attended...they are really pushing for acceptance...10 yrs from now what will it be?
Mimi anaogopea mitoto wetu.Saana Pray
Wendz
#11 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:03:08 PM

Shak wrote:
I thought she was just saying they're entitled to human rights and not necessarily that gayism should be legalized

What human rights? That they should walk freely targeting our children and we are supposed to shut our mouths as they do this? You know what, if they said we hunt them down and kill them, i will.... I will save a prostitute any time but a Gay????? Give me something else.... That is how much i despise them(correction.... the practic(s?)e and i have no apologies to make........ And this minister makes me feel like i would "log-out" out my liver when she opens her mouth on this Gay issue.
Baratang
#12 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:15:45 PM

Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!! i cant believe that it is our parents are the ones who are encouraging us to practise the occult.

So now whom are we supposed to turn to for guidance? The shepherds are the ones eating the sheep!!!Pray Pray Pray Pray Pray
mjuaji wa stocks
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:33:01 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
this is what concerns me...there seems to be a very determined push - overtly and covertly - to push forward the LGBT (Lesbian,Gay,Bi-Sexual and Transsexuals)agenda.

Note the sudden proliferation of tv progs/ movies with an LGBT theme/twist/character in recent years such as Ellen Degeneres (the host herself)Show on dstv, Sex and the City, Reno 911,etc!
Note the World Social Forum held recently in Kenya where they crawled out of the woodwork,
Note the GALC now has active chapter even in Kenya and the likes of the meeting Mirugi had attended...they are really pushing for acceptance...10 yrs from now what will it be?
Mimi anaogopea mitoto wetu.Saana Pray

sound / voice of the new katiba....ati no discrimination based on....bla bla bla..

Bado mambo....mlikema ara samoei....sasa hodi inabishwa!!

To hell ....with gays and lesbians...shindwe saana...even beasts do not practice such evil!Sad Sad Sad Sad

Romans 1:18 - 28
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

the sage
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:18:30 PM

This has been floating around on the Internet for a few years. So guys given your knowledge on religion please help anser these tough questions.
a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think is a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planing two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kids of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted disciple and adoring fan.
dossy7
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:34:11 PM

Wendz wrote:
Shak wrote:

What human rights? That they should walk freely targeting our children and we are supposed to shut our mouths as they do this? You know what, if they said we hunt them down and kill them, i will.... I will save a prostitute any time but a Gay????? Give me something else.... That is how much i despise them(correction.... the practic(s?)e and i have no apologies to make........ And this minister makes me feel like i would "log-out" out my liver when she opens her mouth on this Gay issue.

@Wendz all said and understood.
Did you know that in Lamu if you have a male kid you must keep track of him lest the so called gay molest him,Just imagine what the world is coming to
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
majimaji
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:16:57 PM

Like wendz, i understood murugi to mean that homosexuals should not be discriminated when for instance they go to seek medical advise n treatment. If they cannot get such basic human rights, then shouldn't we burn all of them at the stake?
rasilio
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:30:01 PM

Applause Applause

Yes! Let's burn them all. That GUARANTEES the "moral" ones among us go to "heaven".d'oh!
masukuma
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:32:04 PM

every pot-hole was once a crack, every prostitute was once a virgin.
96% of Kenyans don't want this people. give them an Inch they take a mile
Its actually a crime to have sodomy. - disgusting habits!!
why do we prosecute people who have sex with animals - after all, as long as the beasts are theirs why should we bother?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
kyukkamba
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:40:47 PM

dossy7 wrote:
[quote=Wendz][quote=Shak]Did you know that in Lamu if you have a male kid you must keep track of him lest the so called gay molest him,Just imagine what the world is coming to

Hiyo story umepata wapi?? It's the first time kusikiaSad
May B Lamu ni dangerous lakini those who got married huko Britain r not from LAMU!! and I hear most of the Kenyan Gays are not from the Coast but inland..

This thing is not linked to any specific place....It's now everywhere....Utashangaa kuona a very musculine guy (Akina weightlifters and wrestler) are ati GaysSad U wonder how real men should look like!!
Ni Uhuru wa Mbesha...Niguo kana tiguo?
msotoville
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 5:42:39 PM

Gayism isn't a genetic defect, its a friggin' choice.

Next, will have every smoker/mlevi/drug addict clamouring for "recognition" from the government coz they are a "discriminated minority."

In a perfect world, I'd line them up against the wall and shoot them, preferably between the eyes.
Phhhhtuuu!
So nice that its nasty, so bangin' its busting,
So slick that its sick, so dope its disgusting!