wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

ICC SECRET MEN.
murenj
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:36:50 AM

Three current sitting ministers have been summoned to appear before the ICC. For obvious reasons their identity has been concealed. The guessing game is on. ..... KINUTHIA, SAMOE, NOT YET INDEPENDANCE. are my guesses.
Cardinal
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:40:39 AM

Uhuru,Saitoti and any other thugs,

You see this people driving Rovers and wearing 3 piece, you can think they are angels/good people, but inside them , they are evil,They give no damn about Kenya.
Robinhood
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:44:17 AM

How about the snake rattler?
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Surealligator
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:54:23 AM

@Murenj

This is in todays Always Newspaper

Only one of the ministers was in the Cabinet in 2007. The second was appointed in the half-Cabinet President Kibaki formed as post-election violence raged around him, while the third was conscripted into the council of ministers after the power-sharing deal signed on February 28, 2008.

Starting with the first one, give the names that best suit each line.

1. Only one of the ministers was in the Cabinet in 2007. - Uhuru

2. The second was appointed in the half-Cabinet President Kibaki formed as post-election violence raged around him, - Michuki

3. while the third was conscripted into the council of ministers after the power-sharing deal signed on February 28, 2008. - Ruto
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
murenj
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:00:07 PM

on the contrary, rattle snakes has been in all the kitchen cabinets formed in the last seven or so years. however, being the brains behind converting APS into returning officers.......... we should expect him booked on hague express, not yet uhuru was the official leader of the opposition, but got an appointment for supporting KUMBAFFF.
Apple Bees
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:52:34 PM

well, the day of reckoning is beckoning.........
Impunity
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:37:48 PM

UK,WR,IR
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Surealligator
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:43:03 AM

Surealligator wrote:
@Murenj

I wish to change my zeroing in on the three of so Hague bound culprits

It not clear if the said ministers are still sitting honourables.

1. Only one of the ministers was in the Cabinet in 2007. - Jane Kihara or that Retired Captain from Kapondi's area, the one who trained warriors.

2. The second was appointed in the half-Cabinet President Kibaki formed as post-election violence raged around him, - Machage MP for Kuria

3. while the third was conscripted into the council of ministers after the power-sharing deal signed on February 28, 2008. - Ruto

We cannot take chances with Impunity, waende huko hague. Even if I know ICC is a Western World Creation to rein in third world despots to facilitate their promotion of their preferred marionette, every leader involved in the PEV prior or after should be shipped to the Hague. We will deal with the Western countries machinations later with support from China

I wish to change my zeroing in on the three of so Hague bound culprits

It not clear if the said ministers are still sitting honourables.

1. Only one of the ministers was in the Cabinet in 2007. - Jane Kihara or that Retired Captain from Kapondi's area, the one who trained warriors.

2. The second was appointed in the half-Cabinet President Kibaki formed as post-election violence raged around him, - Machage MP for Kuria

We cannot take chances with Impunity, waende huko hague. Even if I know ICC is a Western World Creation to rein in third world despots to facilitate their promotion of their preferred marionette, every leader involved in the PEV prior or after should be shipped to the Hague. We will deal with the Western countries machinations later with support from
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Pinket
#9 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:59:50 PM

Kwani they were just three ama they are going in 3 by 3....