wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Such a pity to Makadara constituents.....
segemia
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:50:45 AM

This is the leader they got for REAL!!!!

http://www.nation.co.ke/...0/-/76gakp/-/index.html

What a pity.Pray Pray Pray
safariant
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:30:23 AM

I blame the press and ILEC for this.

The press usually can be able to investigate and dig up the past of individuals, same as ILEC. The press should have posted such stories before the elections, not after as they are doing now.

How would a voter in Makadara be able to know what the guy was doing 10 years ago. How would they know his criminal past?
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
TAZ
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:32:03 AM

safariant wrote:
I blame the press and ILEC for this.

The press usually can be able to investigate and dig up the past of individuals, same as ILEC. The press should have posted such stories before the elections, not after as they are doing now.

How would a voter in Makadara be able to know what the guy was doing 10 years ago. How would they know his criminal past?

Applause Applause Applause my point exactly
FundamentAli
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:34:42 AM

@Segemia,

What is the difference between the Makadara MPig and other MPigs? They all have cobwebs. Grabbing, looting, incitement to violence resulting to deaths, murder, chaos, koinange street, witchcraft etc. etec. etc. He might be one of the cleanest.
bwenyenye
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:14:32 PM

@ FundamantAli

That seems like the same argument Martha Karua seems to use against Raila.i.e Sonko can stay (read Break the current constitution) because there are others in ODM who are also in like or worse state. I must say I was extremely dissapointed by that comment. Not from Martha Karua. Perhaps I would have expected that from Kajwang'.

Surely madam Karua, you are respected lawyer and former magistrate! Some of us thought that you could make better choice of prezo than the current two contestants! All the thieves should leave parliament immediately. Where is the Civil Society?
I Think Therefore I Am
gadj
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:54:25 PM

This Sonko fella the press have made him a urban legend as the Nation paper says. Its time since makosa imefanyika we let this guy be an Mpig for the next 2 years after that the "let the people decide" as Moi used to say. Otherwise if the law has enough teeth then he should be taken back to Kamiti.
Jaina
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:02:01 PM

Politics is a Dirty Game. So dirty that political oponents will do anything to turnish others for personal gain.

Wangari's NARC-Kenya Party got a Boost with 2 Wins out of 3 by-elections. She had to be stopped from gaining more ground and popularlity. And what a better way than to Use the New Guy in the Dirty Game aka Sonko.

The media Fraternity has a price. They are ussually bribed NOT to expose certain politicians in bad light. Maybe this SONKO and his arrogance refused to PAY somebody and they are now after him.

.......3 sides of the coin,...my 2 cents

Makadara COULDNT have been better of represented by the likes of NDOLO.
annsal
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:27:48 PM

@ fundamentali - its so true.we have worse Mps.Sad
God loves a Trier!
ProverB
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 1:49:49 PM

..when all is said and done...

..the fact that his parliamentary salary is to be distributed to all the wards in makadara on a merry go round basis..

..the fact that any group of 10 youth with a business plan can walk to his buruburu shoppy hangout and after hearing them out he finances

..the fact that he is in the process of setting up a fund to run parallel to the CDF..

..regardless of character assassinating..or is it character revelation??.. this dude does more for makadara than any other snob-nosed self-righteous political demagogue out there..

..wonder what you'd say of his kamukunji counterpart!
..as it is wanton to say on facebook.. NKTEST!!!!
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
YesuWangu
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:01:11 PM

ProverB wrote:
..when all is said and done...

..the fact that his parliamentary salary is to be distributed to all the wards in makadara on a merry go round basis..

..the fact that any group of 10 youth with a business plan can walk to his buruburu shoppy hangout and after hearing them out he finances

..the fact that he is in the process of setting up a fund to run parallel to the CDF..

..regardless of character assassinating..or is it character revelation??.. this dude does more for makadara than any other snob-nosed self-righteous political demagogue out there..

..wonder what you'd say of his kamukunji counterpart!
..as it is wanton to say on facebook.. NKTEST!!!!

interesting facts. and you believed them? all? Applause

yeah, right!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kaigangio
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:15:35 PM

@ proverB,

if this young lad said that:

...his parliamentary salary is to be distributed to all the wards in makadara on a merry go round basis... how many mpigs out of the entire lot does that in that pigstyliament?

..any group of 10 youth with a business plan can walk to his buruburu shoppy hangout and after hearing them out he finances...our current crop of mpigs are the meanest in the history of Kenyas politics...once inside you are nolonger the same and you end up swallowing your words...

..he is in the process of setting up a fund to run parallel to the CDF...the guy being a fraudster as he has always been will not spare the CDF. no wonder that is why he spent ksh150m just to get to the kshs30m gross salary job tour...BK!!NKT!!!

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
ProverB
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 2:30:21 PM

@kaigangio..the youth groups actually started before he declared political interest..i'm a leader in a church with several youth beneficiaries..

his plan for a fund parallel to cdf started sometimes in february coz waathika was taking guys for a ride..
dude mints more from whatever he clandestinely does than anythin parliament could give..so spending the salary before tasting it is a good indicator he doesn't need it..plus he spoke nothing of parliamentary retirement benefits plus insurance package..

He is no saint.. but he's far much better than the rest.. especially the kamu mpig who's my mp..focussing all the time he's been in parliament trying to get some court case thrown out..

@you other guy.. Yesu-something..you are doing deservice to the Name of Christ..
..get your facts right.. plus u might be aware of "..the wealth of the wicked being laid up for the righteous.."??
..Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven...Matt5:16
- 1769 Oxford King James Bible 'Authorized Version
YesuWangu
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 4:03:39 PM

ProverB wrote:
@kaigangio..the youth groups actually started before he declared political interest..i'm a leader in a church with several youth beneficiaries..

his plan for a fund parallel to cdf started sometimes in february coz waathika was taking guys for a ride..
dude mints more from whatever he clandestinely does than anythin parliament could give..so spending the salary before tasting it is a good indicator he doesn't need it..plus he spoke nothing of parliamentary retirement benefits plus insurance package..

He is no saint.. but he's far much better than the rest.. especially the kamu mpig who's my mp..focussing all the time he's been in parliament trying to get some court case thrown out..

@you other guy.. Yesu-something..you are doing deservice to the Name of Christ..
..get your facts right.. plus u might be aware of "..the wealth of the wicked being laid up for the righteous.."??

disservice......

oh am sorry. do you forgive me? but i know i will not get snippets of bible to support my version of the truth. now that is disservice. what is the relevance anyway?
hoodrat
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 4:36:15 PM

Cmmon guys who the hell appointed us judge?clearly the guy is tainted no qualms about that.The house is worse, full of Mpigs awash with innocent civilian blood shed due to divisive politics.Are they any better?The fact is the guy is already in office and has initiated few development projects we never saw in all those years Ndolo and Wathika served.Judge him after two years!!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
kyt
#15 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 12:06:30 AM

and the debate goes on!! and on and on and........................
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kadonye
#16 Posted : Friday, October 01, 2010 8:23:59 AM

Kenyans are a funny lot.We want an MP who dishes out money from his personal account to help us.We also want an MP who is intelligent, can speak good English and with a clean past.In addition the Kenyan wants this santa claus MP to earn a lower salary which wil b taxable!Talk about eating the cake and stil having it!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing