wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Mike Sonko in confrontation in town
Jangwa la Jangili
#61 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:02:48 PM

Chris Kirubi - 'Who is Mike Sonko?'

No matter how high up you go, there is always someone who is way ahead of you. Unless you are on Forbes Top 3.
Katika Jangwa la Jangili ndipo Pwagu hupata Pwaguzi.
Elder
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:07:16 PM

alma wrote:
Again Elder I say, get another PR firm.

Are you saying that Sonko had a right to investigate?
Are his bodyguards policemen?
Did they report the incident to the police?
Or did they decide to take the law in Sonko's hands?

Your anger with Sonko while understandable is clouding your jugdement.

I did not say that Sonko had a right to investigate. Please tell me where I said that. Where did that come from? Indeed Sonko going by the impressions I have had till now and still do have is the last person I would want to investigate anything.

alma wrote:
Stop trying to confuse us here. Some of us make a living through confusion.

Seems you are already confused.

alma wrote:
Sonko has no right to investigate anything on this planet earth. He especially has no right to beat up his own constituents.

Tongue in cheek, I beg to differ. I think it is high time Kenyans realised that they get what they vote for. Sonko and Makadara iwe funzo....

alma wrote:
I doubt if his bodyguards have the capacity of investigating anything other than if "yule manzi ana chali?"

Why would they be investigating anything?

alma wrote:
There is nothing objective about your post. You are tyring to blame a victim of a heinous act against a Kenyan citizen by a guy who seems to be blind with power.

Maybe objective has a new meaning. I have not blamed Leo for the 'heinous act' of Sonko. That is Sonko's cross and he should carry it. The issue I had with Leo, if you can call it that, was on a totally different thing.

alma wrote:
If I were to investigate anything in this whole mess is how someone can use phrases such as

"overtooken us"

We all know and speak fluent English because that should be humanity's greatest objective. I mean where would we all be if not for fluent English?

alma wrote:
Apana elder, get another PR firm as blaming the victim will not work here.

So one cannot look at circumstances objectively and front his opinion without acting for one of the parties? This Wazuan mentality is interesting but worrying. The irony is that in trying to objectively discuss a matter it is now claimed that I am the PR guy for a person I don't even think highly of.

He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
alma
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:15:27 PM

Elder wrote:

alma wrote:

So one cannot look at circumstances objectively and front his opinion without acting for one of the parties? This Wazuan mentality is interesting but worrying. The irony is that in trying to objectively discuss a matter it is now claimed that I am the PR guy for a person I don't even think highly of.

You now get my point, don't you.

Clouding the argument as I did and blamed you on being in a PR firm. Doesn't make it true does it?

So sonko blaming the victim doesn't make it right does it?

Now we are in agreement.

It was wrong what sonko did and there was no other way to see it. Otherwise we shall all be beating up people who annoy us in the traffic jam.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
selah
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:15:32 PM

citizen TV says the 8 yr old was headed to the airport for a flight to Mombasa.And that Dj leo refused to pull over after he heard the hooting because he feared for his life.This thing should be investigated carefully maybe there was an altercation before hell broke loose on the DJ.

http://bit.ly/cidYv5
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
dossy7
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:16:27 PM

This is the problem of electing so called young leaders minus political experience.
We say we want change but makadara wamepata change after all if i paid for your votes i have the right to do whatever i feel like.
So Sonko amefungua pistol if you live in Buruburu and its environ if you see gari ya mheshimiwa toka barabarani mbio lest............
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
Wendz
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:25:14 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
sheep wrote:
but anyway those dudes who stop in the middle of the road should be taught manners

Exactly @sheep. Why not? Just whip out your gun and bully them around and man handle them! Why wait for the police when you can make your own laws and implement them - more efficient. The police are outstretched anyway! And while at it why not teach the passengers a lesson too - in advance - just in case they block someone in the future! This should be extended to matatu passengers too - the bigger the class the better! Ooh, and that manenos on the new constitution about bill of rights, that was meant for pure entertainment!

@sheep - Do you know the difference between a civilized society and a banana republic? Order and anarchy? Equalization of citizens in the eyes of the law?

Good piece.....
poundfoolish
#67 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:49:04 PM

Surealligator wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:
Rough, ex convict, semi illiterate, poor english, kingpin, hussler, gun wielding, marauding thugs.

Did somebody hereh say the constituency is full of informal settlements and unemployed youths?

Then they indeed chose one of their own, he resonates with his masses; otherwise they'd have asked Ranneberger to represent them.

@Poundfoolish

Never argue with a fool as people may never know the difference. However, if one is smart, he becomes patient and with time, it becomes evident.

But we are brothers. So, peace your honor.

How about the fellow who chased after a mad man who had taken his clothes as he was havng a stream bath..
It was hard for him to still convince the village council he was ever fit to seat with the elders (me thinks it was Chinua Achebe's Girls at War)
Elder
#68 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 1:09:38 PM

alma wrote:
Elder wrote:

alma wrote:

You now get my point, don't you.

I don't get your point. And which point is your calling me Sonko's PR.

alma wrote:
Clouding the argument as I did and blamed you on being in a PR firm. Doesn't make it true does it?

I don't do PR for anybody, for a living or otherwise.

alma wrote:
So sonko blaming the victim doesn't make it right does it?

It does not and I have never said otherwise. Out of curiosity, do you even know what the 'argument' on investigation was all about and how it started?

alma wrote:
Now we are in agreement.

On whether Sonko was wrong or not, of course yes we are and have always been in agreement about that.

alma wrote:
It was wrong what sonko did and there was no other way to see it. Otherwise we shall all be beating up people who annoy us in the traffic jam.

Some should really be flogged. Unfortunately the law does not allow that so always hope the law catches up with them or they get a bit of intimacy with karma sooner or later.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
gadj
#69 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 3:28:22 PM

I like this Sonko fella from being a pharmacist to MP to bully on the road,he is breathing fresh air into our politics am waiting to see what contributions he will bring to parliament Drool Drool
reox
#70 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:31:13 PM

Could this Elder be samoei by any chance? Just thinking out loudly....very annoying...pang'ang'a mob...
Don't let urgent deflect you from the important

Elder
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:05:04 PM

reox wrote:
Could this Elder be samoei by any chance? Just thinking out loudly....very annoying...pang'ang'a mob...

Who the F*** is Samoei? Sorry if I 'annoyed' your feelings. It was/is never my intention to annoy you. Neither was/is it to make you happy.
vin
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:15:52 PM

order,order @elder and @ alma.
This should be the elder job to call the rest to order but not to degenerate into name calling and rudeness.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
poundfoolish
#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:26:12 PM

Its normal for arguments to erupt, otherwise we'd be suspiscious if we are human or some intelligent beings Wazua has created that we interact with.

MOST IMPORTANT IS WE AGREE TO DISAGREE AND LIVE (or leave) HARMONIOUSLY IN WAZUA REPUBLIC
vinii
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:10:55 AM

....apparently, Sonko is a man on the run, having jumped bail sometime back !!! (see headline story - The Standard)..eeeeeeeeiiiiiissssshhhhh
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
YesuWangu
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:44:47 AM

vinii wrote:
....apparently, Sonko is a man on the run, having jumped bail sometime back !!! (see headline story - The Standard)..eeeeeeeeiiiiiissssshhhhh

Waiting to see what sonko defenders will spin now.

Maybe they will say the Commissioner of Prisons, Isaiah Osugo, be investigated to find out where Osugo was, what Osugo was doing, who Osugo was with etc, etc....
Njung'e
#76 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:54:53 AM

And Iteere is just ng'ethiaring even when the fugitive is in town.....Okay,okay.I know now and no need to ask.....This Mbuvi thing must be our own El-Lute (Anyone remembers the lyrics of this song by Boney M?)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
sheep
#77 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 12:07:35 PM

Njung'e wrote:
And Iteere is just ng'ethiaring even when the fugitive is in town.....Okay,okay.I know now and no need to ask.....This Mbuvi thing must be our own El-Lute (Anyone remembers the lyrics of this song by Boney M?)

hahaha! one of my favs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVeA5NdOcQ

also Rasputin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

and ma baker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv53gKx0cyo
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
callaspade
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 2:45:30 PM

...absolutely amazing....whats is so amazing is to see his villagers come to his rescue here at wazua.
...just because he comes from there village!!at thus rate Kenya is heading the Columbian way.The rise and rise of Pablo Escobar! be afraid !
Elder
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 7:12:58 PM

Now if only Kibaki were to appoint Sonko the Minister for Prisons. The circle would be complete.
sparkly
#80 Posted : Thursday, September 30, 2010 9:11:30 AM

Guys better be carefull what they do at night. On one occasion a chap in an suv, i think xtrail was driving aggressively behind me, literaly at my rear bumper, flashing his lights. He/she then overtook me at the next junction, slowed, hooted, almost stopped, then took off. It was a dark isolated stretch in eastlands, very little traffic. I keep my distance but had i been armed i might have stopped, got out and taught that chap a lesson. No implied comparison with leo case
Life is short. Live passionately.