wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Mike Sonko in confrontation in town
Apple Bees
#21 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 6:14:08 PM

kadonye wrote:
I cant believe what I'm readin in this thread!I thought there was a general consensus in wazua that an MP is his money.Why shd Makadara people regret when the dude wil pay 4 them rent, start biz 4 them etc?

@kadonye...osa vinya!
MaichBlack
#22 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 6:20:24 PM

selah wrote:
The biggest Q is what was The Dj doing with an 8yr old kid at 9.30 pm while going for a gig.This DJ should be investigated for child endangerment.

Are you serious? This happened to buruburu!!! How many estates are there between buruburu and Black Diamond [Westlands]? Be open minded. Maybe he was to drop her on his way there. There is no way an 8 year old [or 18 year old for that matter] can get into Black D.

I guess if it was a Kenyan who works 8 - 5 who was involved and he said that the incident happened on his way to work then he should be investigated if he had an 8yr old in the car and forgot to say "I was on my way to work, but before that I would have stopped at the ATM to withdraw some money, pass by the shops to buy my niece some books and pens, drop her at school and then ultimately end up at work!" Nini hii???
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#23 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 6:29:21 PM

Benzino wrote:
I weep for the people of Makadara. I listened to this Sonko Bugger trying to cobble up a coherent explanation as to what happened. The guy cannot even make up a lie to save himself!!! ati "hao wote walikuwa walevi" ..... including the 8yr old girl..... Seriously Sonko, man up and take responsibility.

And I guess the new constitution gives him the powers to rough up Kenyans who might be drunk. This Sonko fellow is one stupid S.O.B. If they were drunk, it means they were less of a threat to his security than if they were sober. It therefore follows that lesser force - if any - should have be used. Brari uji baridi. This is our country and any fool who thinks he can walk all over fellow Kenyans should be banished!!! Let him buy an island and make his own rules there - that is what people with real money do!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Elder
#24 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 6:59:53 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
selah wrote:
The biggest Q is what was The Dj doing with an 8yr old kid at 9.30 pm while going for a gig.This DJ should be investigated for child endangerment.

Are you serious? This happened to buruburu!!! How many estates are there between buruburu and Black Diamond [Westlands]? Be open minded. Maybe he was to drop her on his way there. There is no way an 8 year old [or 18 year old for that matter] can get into Black D.

I guess if it was a Kenyan who works 8 - 5 who was involved and he said that the incident happened on his way to work then he should be investigated if he had an 8yr old in the car and forgot to say "I was on my way to work, but before that I would have stopped at the ATM to withdraw some money, pass by the shops to buy my niece some books and pens, drop her at school and then ultimately end up at work!" Nini hii???

From my understanding of Selah's post and which I also agreed with the important word there is INVESTIGATED. I-N-V-E-S-T-I-G-A-T-E-D. Did that just pass over you or because this is Buruburu there is no need to investigate?
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
MaichBlack
#25 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:11:58 PM

@"Elder" - That is not the point here. Is being in a car with a kid at 9:30pm a crime/misdemeanour? What time is the curfew? If it is not a crime what the hell is being investigated. You seem to be okay with the art and science of formatting text but let me school you on matters legal. Investigations are done if and only if there is suspicion that crime was done or was in process of being done.

How a bunch of goons draw guns on innocent Kenyans and terrorize them and then we decide to "investigate" why the victims had their niece in the car at 9:30pm even before dealing with the goons is what I refer to as retrogressive thinking.

I have some shares at the NSE. Maybe you should have me investigated. Where did I get the money from? What will I use the money for when I sell the shares? etc. etc.
McReggae
#26 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:17:11 PM

Maichblack, copied!!!!..... you so damn right on this, the DJ cannot be investigated for having thd niece in the car at watever time of the night!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Elder
#27 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:55:39 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
@"Elder" - That is not the point here. Is being in a car with a kid at 9:30pm a crime/misdemeanour. What time is the curfew? If it is not a crime what the hell is being investigated. You seem to be okay with the art and science of formatting text but let me school you on matters legal. Investigations are done if and only if there is suspicion that crime was done or was in process of being done.

Ok Mr Wakili. In your taking me to legal school you only pick on one fact which is the fact of their being out with a child of 8 years at 9:30pm. What are the other facts?

That the DJ did not tell us that he was first dropping his niece home before heading to his gig. All he said is that he was heading to his gig.

That he seemingly 'obstructed' other road users by stopping to pick up passengers and thus putting not only the life of other road users in danger but also his niece. Now you can claim that he stopped at the stage as the DJ is obviously now stating but you have to remember that there are always two sides to the story. And the testimony of whoever is telling his side of the story is inherently unreliable.

That according to Sonko they were drunk. In as much as you may not want to believe Sonko he was there we were not and his statement should not just be discarded off-hand.

Now there is something called the Children Act or something like that and I believe one with some great understanding of the law and is seemingly qualified to school guys like me should know about. Please re-read it.

MaichBlack wrote:
How a bunch of goons draw guns on innocent Kenyans and terrorize them and then we decide to "investigate" why the victims had their niece in the car at 9:30pm even before dealing with the goons is what I refer to as retrogressive thinking.

Did anybody say that we first investigate the DJ before dealing with Sonko? And what do you mean by dealing with him? Don't you think he should be given the benefit of the doubt like all Kenyans and be INVESTIGATED FIRST? And who said if there is a likelihood of two parties committing a crime that you can't investigate both at the same time?

This formatting thing must be giving me some legal perspective I did not know I had.

MaichBlack wrote:
I have some shares at the NSE. Maybe you should have me investigated. Where did I get the money from? What will I use the money for when I sell the shares? etc. etc.

There are several bodies that may want to investigate where you get money to purchase your shares but not me. KRA and that Money Laundering Act that you great legal mind should know about swiftly come to mind. May I add that there will need to be certain circumstances to warrant that?

NOTE: My personal opinion of Sonko is that he is a clown. And a dangerous one at that.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
poundfoolish
#28 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 8:24:39 PM

i so love this forum....
KenyanLyrics
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 12:37:29 AM

What struck me in this whole case was the braveness of Sonko's security detail. They suspected a carjacking and their reaction was to get out of the car and deal with the suspects! Now THAT's real security!
Ondiek
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:01:45 AM

You only investigate when there is suspicion of a crime. So I beg to ask this question again what crime are we to investigate the DJ for?

I have seen reference to the Children Act. Please quote the relevant section and stop throwing names of statutes all over the place.

vinii
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:30:46 AM

...the Pharmacist has done time in jail for forgery.....
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Njung'e
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:55:54 AM

Last night on KTN news.....The el-stupidor dared even say that "his" security detail frisked the DJ and his passengers....huh!...does the new Kanstitushon allow anyone to frisk a brother regardless?

@Vinii,
Is that so and does the law allow an ex-convict to become an Mpig?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
nostoppingthis
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:10:40 AM

vinii wrote:
...the Pharmacist has done time in jail for forgery.....

Would you be having a link? what did he forge? when? Now that he has already been declared MP wa Makadara, what happens when they pin all these bad things on him? another by-election?Pray
vinii
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:12:55 AM

@Njung'e ......i stand to be corrected but the only time one is barred is when the jail term is 6 months or more...apparently Sonko did 4 months.....

...i think the cops should give us more details about the guy's past offences given that he is now a public figure....it seems their are many skeletons in the cupboard....
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
poundfoolish
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:23:27 AM

Rough, ex convict, semi illiterate, poor english, kingpin, hussler, gun wielding, marauding thugs.

Did somebody hereh say the constituency is full of informal settlements and unemployed youths?

Then they indeed chose one of their own, he resonates with his masses; otherwise they'd have asked Ranneberger to represent them.
gogeta
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:27:07 AM

Njung'e wrote:

@Vinii,
Is that so and does the law allow an ex-convict to become an Mpig?

the Kenyan law can allow anything if the subject in question can afford it. This guy has fooled alot of pple.
The 97M he allegedly made from sale of land abroad was freezed by HSBC bank coz it was suspected to be money from sale of drugs.A serious investigation should be done on this sonko guy something does not sit right with him.
Think the unthinkable but wear a dark suit
alma
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:27:21 AM

Ati investigate the victim?

So now do we go investigating why the girl was raped after wearing a miniskirt?

Huyu sonko or whatever he'll call himself tomorrow is a disgrace. Ati they frisked the guy. Kama nani? With who's authority? Maybe he should read the constitution (if he can read) and see that even cops cannot just frisk you because you "look" drunk.

Anyone supporting this type of behavior is just plain shortsighted. Sonko should apologize, take his body guards back to form 3 and be sued thoroughly. Every bad press he gets is totally deserved.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Surealligator
#38 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:34:20 AM

vinii wrote:
@Njung'e ......i stand to be corrected but the only time one is barred is when the jail term is 6 months or more...apparently Sonko did 4 months.....

...i think the cops should give us more details about the guy's past offences given that he is now a public figure....it seems their are many skeletons in the cupboard....

@Vinii

Did you know Sonko is married to Mwau's daughter. He and Kabogo used to work for the boss before they riched my class and went past me like nonesence. Am rethinking getting into the marky waters of D trafficking, it seems to be paying well.

Am humbly trying to match the best international business tycoons. I sell clay pots in Afghanistan. On a good day, I manage to buy beans, fill a pot, leave the beans with the pot owner and export the pots. Asia is in high demand for the same. I tried bringing rice for the same kind of exchange with okuyo mamas but the bloody mamas are worse than the men folk from the region, they don't like rice. (bloody in terms of rice palate) Only in my home town towards Uganda do they accept rice, but double the quotient.

Kabogo has a second or third wife from the Boss's brood. We need to profile this guys and enlighten the masses so that people like DJ Leo will take active part in by elections to prevent perverts taking over our political establishment.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Surealligator
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:38:08 AM

poundfoolish wrote:
Rough, ex convict, semi illiterate, poor english, kingpin, hussler, gun wielding, marauding thugs.

Did somebody hereh say the constituency is full of informal settlements and unemployed youths?

Then they indeed chose one of their own, he resonates with his masses; otherwise they'd have asked Ranneberger to represent them.

@Poundfoolish

Never argue with a fool as people may never know the difference. However, if one is smart, he becomes patient and with time, it becomes evident.

But we are brothers. So, peace your honor.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Surealligator
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 9:49:03 AM

alma wrote:
Ati investigate the victim?

So now do we go investigating why the girl was raped after wearing a miniskirt?

Huyu sonko or whatever he'll call himself tomorrow is a disgrace. Ati they frisked the guy. Kama nani? With who's authority? Maybe he should read the constitution (if he can read) and see that even cops cannot just frisk you because you "look" drunk.

Anyone supporting this type of behavior is just plain shortsighted. Sonko should apologize, take his body guards back to form 3 and be sued thoroughly. Every bad press he gets is totally deserved.

@Alma

Reminds me of times I have met Raila's security guys at Karen shopping centre or there about. I never leave my lane. I usually dare them to shoot me but they have never done so yet. There is nowhere in Kenyan traffic rules that you are supposed to give way to a dignitary except the president. Even the VP is supposed to stick to his lane. In the case of the president, am not sure but I have no intention of daring those one's. Lakini Sonko, nitamtafuta huko Buru ajue kuna reptile mutant kati ya bina damu. Hutwa tusecurity boys twake tunahitaji kunyoroshwa.

Was wondering, who authorised the scoundrels to carry guns even before Sonko is sworn in as MP?
Anyway, I hope the police security he will be provided with as an MP will keep an eye on his other illicit deals.