wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
MP erect: voter pribary...oh my God
gadj
#21 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:44:08 PM

what wrong did Sonko do some of you, give the dude a chance he deserves one so do the people of makadara.
annsal
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:42:01 PM

@gadj i also echo your thoughts, its like there is a vendetta against this sonko dude. what did he do to you guys to deserve all this negativity ."cant a young man make money anymore".
God loves a Trier!
Elder
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:50:12 PM

gadj wrote:
what wrong did Sonko do some of you, give the dude a chance he deserves one so do the people of makadara.

Saying that Sonko is a clown or looks like a clown is having an opinion. There is nothing wrong or illegal in having an opinion about someone.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
akowally
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:05:53 PM

I agree that everyone has his opinions....

This guy was what we call the lesser evil...the other big dogs had been there and had nothing significant on their track record to put them back in...Makadara residents voted for the next best thing who has given free rides, done some pavements, levelled and improved the Mutindwa market's footpath, paid rent for some less fortunate mamas...next best thing...he is very popular with the youth for owning Ruff Cuts, Jewels, Brown Sugar, Ferrari, Lakers e.t.c which had been the top matatus in the area...still insist on the words "The next best thing"

Kudos to Mike Sonko and may the Lord help him to bridge the gap in terms of the weakness above!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
kadonye
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:50:38 PM

If a Member of Parliament's role is to be a santa claus in the constituency by using his money to pave roads,pay rent for constituents,dish out money for school fees, funerals and crcumcision parties then we need a lot more Mike Sonkos in Kenya.In fact,we need 1 for every constituency

Let's have Pombe Karume back,Helicopter Kabogo,Cowboy cotractor Maina,Moeybags livondo,Sukari Sajjad,Heroine Mwau...who cares about bunge?If he stays there for 5years and says nothing, you don't care!Kamlesh pia aingie!

In the meantime,the quality of debate in the legislature goes down.

Tell me good people of wazua, if one must be so rich as to afford to buy rounds of beer like I heard Kabogo did in Ruiru, aren't we limiting our choices of electables(sic) to the extreme rich?

What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
nostoppingthis
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:55:51 PM

kadonye wrote:

Tell me good people of wazua, if one must be so rich as to afford to buy rounds of beer like I heard Kabogo did in Ruiru, aren't we limiting our choices of electables(sic) to the extreme rich?

Hapo umed*nya point
#27 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:12:52 PM

If a well educated MP was equals to development then Saitoti's Kajiado North would be up there on the ladder with New York city.

BBI will solve it
:)
kadonye
#28 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:17:56 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@McDoba,
You don't need parliament to develop your constitution.smile

Sikuelewi hapa babu
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Njung'e
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:20:56 PM

electing idiots nomatter how moneyed they are does not augur well for this country.At least a law maker should be able to read,write and debate.....No wonder half a century after independence,our laws have jinga articles such as the one which prohibits an "Africa" from selling eggs to a Mzungu after 6 in the evening....BK!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
extrablessed
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:31:59 PM

All that Makadara people wanted was change of leaddership! And it came in the shape of Sonko! The former kanjuras have failed miserably...

Noticed something great is happening in Kenya? respectd leaders could not whip their followers to support people they didnt want: Kenyatta & Peter Kenneth in Juja, Raila & Saitoti in Makadara...
alikujia
#31 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:32:08 PM

Njung'e wrote:
electing idiots nomatter how moneyed they are does not augur well for this country.At least a law maker should be able to read,write and debate.....No wonder half a century after independence,our laws have jinga articles such as the one which prohibits an "Africa" from selling eggs to a Mzungu after 6 in the evening....BK!

alikujia
#32 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:48:43 PM

quote hansard for the great debates of the ndoros and the 2thikas
kadonye
#33 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:54:23 PM

I think I have a supporter in Njung'e here

They are called Members of Parliament because their main role is in parliament.This other business of attending matanga and paying dowry is kazi ya ziada

I doubt there is a katiba anywhere in the world that gives legislators that kind of work.Read our new katiba and it's clear that parliament's role is legislation and oversight on the executive

I wont tire to remind you this
mjuaji wa stocks
#34 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:57:58 PM

I can only judge sonko after his term expires…..

on the issue of madawa ama muabudu shetani…pia naskikia tu frm others…but time will …..it is the best gauge!!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

newfarer
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:03:53 PM

kadonye wrote:
I think I have a supporter in Njung'e here

They are called Members of Parliament because their main role is in parliament.This other business of attending matanga and paying dowry is kazi ya ziada

I doubt there is a katiba anywhere in the world that gives legislators that kind of work.Read our new katiba and it's clear that parliament's role is legislation and oversight on the executive

I wont tire to remind you this

Then why are some regions like Gatanga more deveoped than others eg Nyanza region

Siasa Mbaya Maisha Mbaya

Kadonye you are wrong

The Major work of an Mp is to ensure that the interests of his constituency & constituents are
well addressed and his constituents get a fair share of national cake.Other wise he is booted in the next erections
punda amecheka
kadonye
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:11:41 PM

newfarer wrote:
his constituents get a fair share of national cake.Other wise he is booted in the next erections

Do you mean a fair share of the MP's wealth?smile That is what decided Juja and Makadara

vin
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:41:12 PM

[quote=Njung'e]electing idiots,

Mr Njunge this guy is an idiot in your eyes but a genius to those elected him.He sold his policies and managed to convince or confuse the electorate.It worked for him so the idiot word should not feature in his description
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
Wamutonyi
#38 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:46:26 PM

The people of Makadara made their choice for whatever reason. If Sonko is the best for them, so be it. We have Professors in the house and we all know their performance records. We also elected Kabogo in Juja and have no regrets for it. Give the Customer what he wants and not what you think he/she wants.

If an MP can bring water for me, electricity, improve the roads, build some dispensaries using his money, why not vote for him. The Local councils and the Central government have failed to account for tax payers money and the Mwananchi on the ground is suffering due to poor/lack of critical amenities.

Let Sonko, Mwau and Kabogos and the rest do it and we shall keep voting for them. Some of these learned fellows have done very little inside and outside parliament. Give Sonko and Makadara pple a break and respect their verdict. Who are you to judge them?.
TAZ
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:46:49 PM

Sonko is first the MP for Makadara then the rest follows. Some of the so called "well educated" MPs have never contributed anything in parliament. The reason why we vote for MPs is for them to address the needs of the constituents...hii mambo ya producing CVs in parliament is irrelevant unless he decides to run for a higher office.
kadonye
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:02:54 PM

Wamutonyi wrote:

Let Sonko, Mwau and Kabogos and the rest do it and we shall keep voting for them. Some of these learned fellows have done very little inside and outside parliament. Give Sonko and Makadara pple a break and respect their verdict. Who are you to judge them?.

My point exactly!Kama kazi ya mbunge ni hiyo basi Sonko aongoze milele!Na atutafutie nduguze walio na mifuko mizito mizito na walio na nyoyo za ukarimu kama ile yake sonko.Tunahitaji Masonko kila mahali

Hatujali kama walipata na njia za ulaghai,al-shabaab, kuuza mihadarati, uchawi au kumwabudu shetani

Hii ni siasa kwa mtindo wa kikenya...ni jambo la kuhuzunisha sanaSad