wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<345
Starehe and Juja results start trickling in
My 2 cents
#81 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:32:43 PM

@mjuaji; going to church has done your attitude a lot of good. I wish I was just like you!
MaichBlack
#82 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:12:11 PM

TAZ wrote:
Maichblack.....Starehe constituency has over 140,000 registered voters, the Voter turn-out yesterday was about 60,000. The difference between Kamanda and Wanjiru was about 4,000 votes...We can't really blame anyone can we? I'm also of the opinion that the by elections should be held on weekends.

I agree with you. The difference can be huge especially when the contestants draw supporters from different demographics. Imagine that your supporters are mainly middle class/white collar employees. If the elections are held on a weekday then you are done.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mjuaji wa stocks
#83 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:54:17 PM

@ your 2 cents.....smile smile acha nikusaidie.....

sikuenda church kuchange attitude...i had a good attitude even before....you can also attend an attitude change class.....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

salvation is about giving your live to christ inorder to redeem it for ever....education or anything else cannot achive this for you...

secondly; i read the bible for myself besides the sunday services and other church activities...i attend church too and do all that the bible tells me to do....by God's grace.....i therefore have a personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST!!

This is what makes the difference!

When this is missing; it becomes difficult to live a christian live and what you will be left with is religion...having a christian name that does not demonstrate any christ in it...that is why most murderes; robbers; prostitutes etc...have christian names.

When it comes to christian doctrine....this is not based on commandments or opinion of men....but the word of God.

Feel like coming to church...welcome brother.... i am ready to receive and welcome you....i know my pastor will be happy for you too!!

WELCOME.....http://www.fountaingatechurch.org/
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

My 2 cents
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:06:10 AM

Right now, I want to puke!!!!
mjuaji wa stocks
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:54:04 AM

@your 2 cents.....please dont.....Shame on you Shame on you

What is the reason??smile smile

Ama pia hii ju-puke itaweza saidiwa na attitude change???Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

My 2 cents
#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:10:33 PM

Self-righteousness (also called sententiousness, holier-than-thou[1]) is a feeling of (usually) smug moral superiority[2] derived from a sense that one's beliefs, actions, or affiliations are of greater virtue than those of the average person.

(Extract from wikipedia)
masukuma
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:16:08 PM

@My 2 cents, puke tu... Us religious folk are here...itabidi uzoee
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Mtu Biz
#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:28:06 PM

Wow! This has to be the most grievous misrepresentation of Christianity i have ever come across on wazua!

@ My2cents, Taz, MaichBlack and others. You guys may not necessarily be 'christians' or church goers for that matter... but i feel your pain.

These so called 'christians' are the product of prosperity preachers, all talk no character.

The bible tells those who read it that you shall know a true christian from a false one by their fruit... fruit in the bible is the product of a life that has been processed by God through many tests and trials and produces the fruits of the spirit which are..

1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Longsuffering
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self-control

It is therefore evident from the preceding posts by some so called Christians that these qualities are in short supply in their lives because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

@ All Biblical Christianity is in short supply in these last days.

In the words of him who is true.

Take heed that no one deceives you.
Sola Scriptura

mjuaji wa stocks
#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 1:01:34 PM

@mtu biz et al.....tafadhali point out where you feel offended by me....Sad Sad

i wont mind apologizing ama claryfying....so that i am not misquoted.....smile smile