wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2012...Karua...Kenneth...Kenyatta
iMANI
#1 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 10:40:54 PM

the results are out ...2012 we'll we see a repeat

these guys can be the new KKK alliance...
Life and beer are very similar........chill for best results.

thuks
#2 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 10:50:31 PM

we should and hope we do. However, these guys moneys can still not be explained so we may be doomed if we do ( and if we do not). This is just a zero sum game!
I care!
nostoppingthis
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:41:43 AM

iMANI wrote:
the results are out ...2012 we'll we see a repeat

these guys can be the new KKK alliance...

and who among them might get the nod to rally the central kenya vote?Think
poundfoolish
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:25:20 AM

Never under estimate the Kiama (read Uhurus uncles) when it comes to national politics
iMANI
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:51:23 PM

@ no stopping this

... if it were me i'd go for Kenneth but this being the Kenya I know, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the last "K" who will lead the tribe

@ poundfoolish

and who does this "kiama" include? enlighten us...
Life and beer are very similar........chill for best results.

raszag
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:30:11 PM

'kiama' include the super rich business men who do not want change, want to protect the riches....ill gotten or otherwise
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
poundfoolish
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:02:14 AM

Imani
surely, they are also mentioned in the book 'Our turn to Eat' but everybody knew they existed even before the book was written..
mjuaji wa stocks
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 3:14:26 PM

Shid ni kwamba most people ignore what they know....of course to their own detriment...

There might be no change soon unlesss kenyans revolt....peacefully by sending all current sitting MPs home.....with only afew...who deserve the title honourable....

Kenya is a two man society...

1. The elites...aka the super-rich...moguls...politically correct..

2. The poor...aka kondoo...servants....slaves..no matter their tribes.

Mengine ni porojo....siasa mbaya....psychophancy.....
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Wa_ithaka
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:23:57 PM

psycophancy- says the dude who was singing to the high heavens about "the grory"
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
mjuaji wa stocks
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:39:22 AM

@Wa-ithaka.....my friend....i give credit where it is due.....

If someone has done it.....stood for her people...made unpopular decisions to stand by her promises to her electrorate.......she or he must be given credit....

To make it clear...peter kenneth of gatanga deserves credit too....for what he has done to his constituents....

I CAN NEVER ACCEPT BLANKET CONDEMNATION!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

in starehe; there were enough candidates to chose from.....beside kamanda and bishop.....

Ask yourself......why bishop and not the rest???

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

george ojing
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:54:19 AM

Hi Wazua.On a different note.One of our premier companies or blue chip as they like to call them EABL is spiraling out of control.The new management style from western Africa does not seem to be going down well with about 3 Kenya top directors resigning in the last three months.One of them is a directly responsible for dealing with the Mututho menace.George Karanja one of Kenya's premier strategists has also left.What is really going on?Is the share price sustainable?I do not think so.South African Breweries has located and is in the process of investing in a plant.Things at EABL are spiraling out of control when it is most necessary for cohesiveness.Anyhow only time will tell.
bkismat
#12 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:01:12 AM

george ojing wrote:
Hi Wazua.On a different note.One of our premier companies or blue chip as they like to call them EABL is spiraling out of control.The new management style from western Africa does not seem to be going down well with about 3 Kenya top directors resigning in the last three months.One of them is a directly responsible for dealing with the Mututho menace.George Karanja one of Kenya's premier strategists has also left.What is really going on?Is the share price sustainable?I do not think so.South African Breweries has located and is in the process of investing in a plant.Things at EABL are spiraling out of control when it is most necessary for cohesiveness.Anyhow only time will tell.

wrong forum wrong thread
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
dossy7
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:06:37 AM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
@Wa-ithaka.....my friend....i give credit where it is due.....

If someone has done it.....stood for her people...made unpopular decisions to stand by her promises to her electrorate.......she or he must be given credit....

To make it clear...peter kenneth of gatanga deserves credit too....for what he has done to his constituents....

I CAN NEVER ACCEPT BLANKET CONDEMNATION!!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

in starehe; there were enough candidates to chose from.....beside kamanda and bishop.....

Ask yourself......why bishop and not the rest???

i like this
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
mjuaji wa stocks
#14 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:09:39 AM

@dossy7.....Thank you!!smile smile smile

We must mature up....not just grow old Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly .....