wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Luwere WANJIRU BISHOP
kadonye
#41 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:39:25 PM

Honestly, I didn't mind Mrs Kamangu that much.Comparing her with Kamanda,I thought they are both bure when it comes to contributing knowledgeably on the floor of the august house

However, it has since hit me that Wanjiru is actually the better option.She is more articulate and more likely to represent the Christian community in bunge

That said, I believe all three MPs were voted in typical Kenyan style:based on the other issues that an MP should handle than the main reason, which for the umpteenth time i scream: REPRESENTATION AND OVERSIGHT!

You can see why I'm annoyed with Juja
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
mjuaji wa stocks
#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:41:09 PM

@dossy7…hapo umenena kweli tupu….smile smile

shida ni kwamba....some people are sooooo psychophantic that they don’t see this…..na watu kama hao….leave them alone…

YOU WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO REASON WITH THEM!! Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Ni kama kupigia ng’ombe guitar Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Ms Mkenya
#43 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 4:51:12 PM

Well, She won back the seat
....above all, to stand.
Elder
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 5:10:22 PM

Njung'e wrote:
@pound,
We should be mourning.....This results are a clear indication of whom the Kenyan voter is.An idiot who will always vote with his/her stomaka.

That is true generally with elections in Kenya but in this instance you have to ask yourself if the voters of Starehe actually had much to choose from.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
poundfoolish
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:03:04 PM

even if they didnt have much to choose from..
Why Margaret and not Kamanda