wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Starehe and Juja results start trickling in
mjuaji wa stocks
#61 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:52:03 AM

TAZ et al.....absolutely nothing wrong with bishop.....from your arguements......hating someone for no reason.....(((ama useme hiyo something ni nini)).......my conclusion is YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM!!!

Keep silent!!!

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

mwenza
#62 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:57:59 AM

TAZ wrote:
Pastor M....there's something about this lady that just doesn't seem right. To me she's not any different from the likes of Muiru but because she's a woman you think we are jealous of her?

I don't agree with @TAZ on matters soccer but on this one, we belong together. Political arrogance has no place for me.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
TAZ
#63 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:05:20 AM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
TAZ et al.....absolutely nothing wrong with bishop.....from your arguements......hating someone for no reason.....(((ama useme hiyo something ni nini)).......my conclusion is YOU HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM!!!

Keep silent!!!

Let me see she's clearly using pesa ya kanisa to conduct her campaigns, everytime she comes under scrutiny from the public she hides in the church, she has not done much for her constituents etc etc

I don't think there's much difference between her and the 'pharmacists'
Robinhood
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:09:17 AM

Kudo's to the Bishop. I differ with her on several fundamental issues but I am very happy that she won. Guys just hate her guts, and she has em in plenty!!! Laughing out loudly
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
poundfoolish
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:15:04 AM

People can go swallow blades if they want to..

We could even call for round 3 in Starehe THE GLORY IS STILL HERE

Otherwise let just say

Hopper never even won the elections in 07' he was in the bandwagon that planned the whole 07 chaos

Lets just say in Juja the peasants(read:Martha et al) have revolted
In Makadara, guys are tired of 'Ndio Baba'.. why the heck should they suffer machinani so as baba can have his way in national politics

In Starehe Kamanda should learn.. you do not use and misuse boys (read Mungiki) like that... wajinga huerevuka.. infact the late show by Njenga was all planned otherwise Kamanga..sorry Kamanda the defunct General of NBI would have found something to scare peace loving Kenyans with.
Impunity
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:33:39 AM

kadonye wrote:
vinii wrote:
....did the jobless mungiki youth play a role in Maggie's win??

Of course!But u must admit Wanjiru is an expert schemer.From sabotaging Kamanda's projects to running towards any small fire in Starehe.I'm told that Grogan mechs voted for her to a man.

To a woman!
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

nostoppingthis
#67 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:02:01 PM

mwenza wrote:
TAZ wrote:
Pastor M....there's something about this lady that just doesn't seem right. To me she's not any different from the likes of Muiru but because she's a woman you think we are jealous of her?

I don't agree with @TAZ on matters soccer but on this one, we belong together. Political arrogance has no place for me.

@Mwenza, what arrogance?
mjuaji wa stocks
#68 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:14:43 PM

@ TAZ....you must be one of the confused feloows here.....any facts that bishop uses church money for politics?

Are you aware that even pastors invest and that bishop has investments that give her returns other than church money??

If she has not helped watu mashinani...why was she re-elected??

I vote in starehe...and thus know what i am talking about!!

Tell me your MP....dare!

Domo kaya kama hii si poa....

Who told you church money....not her parliament salary ndio imetumika??? Wewe...ABK1

I am a church member...i tithe and give my offerings.....they way they are used is not my business....hiyo pastor atajibu siku ya mwisho....but you need to know that those who preach...live by the gospel....upende usipende....hiyo ni mungu alisema.

Njonjo pia alisema eti pesa yake haiwezi fanya campaign ya NO....the campaign didnt stop...

I STILL STAND BY MY OPINION THAT TAZ et al....you have a personal problem!!

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

TAZ
#69 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:17:23 PM

Mjuaji....the first thing you should have told us is that you're a member of her Church, hii vita tungemaliza kitambo. Pesa ya Wanjiru imetoka kwa kanisa, Period....but anyway she won its not like i'm about to file a petition or anything.Brick wall

just because she was somehow re-elected doesn't mean she's any better....even the likes of Makwere made it back to parliament in mysterious ways.

MaichBlack
#70 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:18:43 PM

Impunity wrote:
kadonye wrote:
vinii wrote:
....did the jobless mungiki youth play a role in Maggie's win??

Of course!But u must admit Wanjiru is an expert schemer.From sabotaging Kamanda's projects to running towards any small fire in Starehe.I'm told that Grogan mechs voted for her to a man.

To a woman!
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Kweli kizungu ni ngumu. "..to a man" refers to the voters [as per the statement]. Now, how many female mechanics do you know at grogan??? Na unaweka red, bold, font size 'thate'...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mwenza
#71 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:21:02 PM

@Mjuaji............Am sure you can put across your arguments without insults.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
raszag
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:22:28 PM

Bishop just did her political arithmetic well: ODM votes + Church followers(mostly women) + Maina Njenga + Her Charisma & a Peoples person + the tribal vote(read kikuyu) that they shared with Kamanda..

Congrats Mama, Bishop , Dr, MP Elect, Hon, To be Ass.Minister, Wanjiru Kariuki-Kamangu
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
mjuaji wa stocks
#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:28:43 PM

@mwenza and others who have been offended...... I AM SORRY...I DONT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE....smile smile smile

Ni Rough Tone tu...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

TAZ.....la hasha....i am not a member of JIAM...Shame on you Shame on you

But you dont demonize an innocent person unless you can prove what you are saying......guess - work ni mbaya sana....ni kama brain-wash.

ONCE AGAIN I AM SORRY TO WHOEVER I HAVE OFFENDED!!smile smile

MaichBlack
#74 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:38:46 PM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Are you aware that even pastors invest and that bishop has investments that give her returns other than church money??
Who told you church money....not her parliament salary ndio imetumika??? Wewe...ABK1

Where did she get the money she invested? Everything she has is 100% sadaka and its derivatives. Unless of course you want to tell us she invested her house girl salary which miraculously multiplied!!! I have no problems with a rich pastor. The question is where the money came from. If you are dirt poor, have no marketable skills or experience, then you start a church or ministry and all over sudden you are richer than members of the congregation... pesa imetoka wapi - And you don't even have a side hustle unconnected to the church. If you were already rich when you started your church, why should your money bother me?

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
I am a church member...i tithe and give my offerings.....they way they are used is not my business....hiyo pastor atajibu siku ya mwisho....but you need to know that those who preach...live by the gospel....upende usipende....hiyo ni mungu alisema.

The gullibility of Kenyans - even the 'educated' ones - perplexes me!!! You want to tell me if I started a church you'd just come and give your 10% regardless of how I use the money? Where in the bible does it say church 'leaders' should not be questioned? Especially the ones who start a church make themselves pastor, apostle, prophet, reverend bla bla bla. The wife is the women leader cum choir leader, the son the treasurer cum youth leader etc. etc. If you decide to give 10% to God make sure it goes to God or his work. It seems your main problem is not to keep the 10% than give it to God.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Pastor M
#75 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:06:28 PM

....If you decide to give 10% to God make sure it goes to God or his work. It seems your main problem is not to keep the 10% than give it to God....
I think safaricom should come with a product so that we can be M-PESAring all church tithes to God....atleast this questions of tithes and offerings people can be asking God...questions like why are you rich than us,why are you not democratic and accountable...
@MaichBlack please toa sadaka yako...I m also praying that in your lifetime God will make you a pastor, I hope my prayers are in order.
mjuaji wa stocks
#76 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:10:20 PM

@maichblack et al......don’t get mixed up brother…I wonder whether you belong to a church…and whether you give your offerings and whether you tithe…and if you do…..do you know how each and every cent is spend???

Trying to figure out this makes you more of a fool than wise…..no offend intended….what I am saying is; I read the bible and I understand it……so trying to always question how money is used in the church bla bla bla is not my business.

Mine is to obey biblical principles…period!

There is no issue of gullibility here my friend….those of us who go to church have a reason as to why we belong to a certain church and not another…...

first I believe in the man or woman to who I commit myself as my pastor….

wewe fungua church uone kama nitakuja!!! ……Siwezi!

Just like a young baby matures….so is spiritual maturity!

I don’t dispute that fact that there are those who use the gospel for their own gain…there are there ….and Margret is not one of them!!

The same people who complain about pastors getting rich also complain that pastors are poor….unlearned…..confused people…….but I think by now most people have been proven wrong…..well this is for another topic!

In simple words…no matter how learned one is….you can never bee sooo learned to be disobedient to God!

You as a church member cannot demand to be an accountant so as to tithe or give…..utapotea vibaya!

Not all pastors are money driven…..but THE TRUTH IS THOSE WHO PREACH LIVE BY THE GOSPEL!

Whether people believe or not on what the bible says about giving and offering …..the truth remains…God has the final word…obeying or disobeying is one’s choice.

If you don’t belong to a church / if you are not born again…it is impossible for you to understand spiritual things…

There is a difference between a church and a religion.

Each individual Christian has an account to give to God on the last day…..for each action…whether a pastor or a church member….

Anything else…ni porojo!

I hope I have answered you and others as well.

poundfoolish
#77 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:37:57 PM

Ive really never thought much of the methali 'Pilipili usio ila inakuwashia nini' until today

@MaichNyeuthi

Ive asked this here before.. if you are not into a church, and in the strict sense of the word.. why do you complain so bitterly about what happens in churches.

If anybody feels obliged to tithe with a clear conscience about what he/she did it for, hiyo ni shauri yake na itikadi zake.
I'm sure there are conmen in the Kingdom business as well.. but we blanket all of them, we wail, make noise talk of how people live on others poorer than they are.. blah blah blah..

There are so many people who have bile sentiments on stocks and the NSE but they never influence our decisions...

surprisingly fellas who say 'it doesn't matter to me what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes' that are the same ones more irked by what churches do in their own walls..
Mpenzi
#78 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:53:25 PM

raszag wrote:
Bishop just did her political arithmetic well: ODM votes + Church followers(mostly women) + Maina Njenga + Her Charisma & a Peoples person + the tribal vote(read kikuyu) that they shared with Kamanda..

raszag - Applause Applause Applause Applause yours is one of the few insightful comments on this thread.
TAZ
#79 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:12:14 PM

Maichblack.....Starehe constituency has over 140,000 registered voters, the Voter turn-out yesterday was about 60,000. The difference between Kamanda and Wanjiru was about 4,000 votes...We can't really blame anyone can we? I'm also of the opinion that the by elections should be held on weekends.
mjuaji wa stocks
#80 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:26:30 PM

@poundfoolish......a nice point having hit the nail on the head....therefore from your contributions here....I RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE YOU NAME TO.......POUNDWISE!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly