wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Luwere WANJIRU BISHOP
Magigi
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:23:32 PM

...I hear she is so confused she voted YES. Mtu asicheze na Mungu...
digitek1
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:00:18 AM

As someone on wazua said..keep your words soft..In case you ever have to swallow them..LOL
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
Njung'e
#23 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:16:27 AM

digitek1 wrote:
As someone on wazua said..keep your words soft..In case you ever have to swallow them..LOL

what honor is there being voted alongside "pharmacists",thieves and some of the best corrupt politicians on earth??...ABK and stop cheering!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
poundfoolish
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:24:15 AM

At this point id like to bring it to light that during the petition case for Starehe, the returning officer made it clear to the judge that the BALLOT BOXES STORED AT NYAYO HAD BEEN TAMPERED WITH

Njung'e do you still want a round 3???????

Lets face it in 07 Kamanda was preoccupied in stuffing for Mzee that he forgot to do his own part well.. and Bishop Wanjiru gave him a 'How to cheat 101' lesson.

Why steal milk from the shop when you can steal/milk the cow?

Roundi hii its fair and square.. guess she repented.

GLORY GLORY
Njung'e
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:37:02 AM

@pound,
We should be mourning.....This results are a clear indication of whom the Kenyan voter is.An idiot who will always vote with his/her stomaka.
masukuma
#26 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:46:03 AM

watu wameze wembe!!...mutakula ujeuri!!! if u feel too hurt go jump off a cliff or fly a kite....ama ukajinyonge na Big-G!!
The Glory!!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Pastor M
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:47:56 AM

Njung'e wrote:
digitek1 wrote:

what honor is there being voted alongside "pharmacists",thieves and some of the best corrupt politicians on earth??...ABK and stop cheering!

I m just wondering what you could have said if Bishop Wanjiru lost ???
Njung'e
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:52:47 AM

@Pastor,
I would have said,"Good riddance!!"
poundfoolish
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:54:04 AM

Njung'e

be happy the electorate is holding politicians hostage, regardless of your background.. if you dont serve them well, they vote you oout and pick the guy who takes care of their needs there and then ( we call it voter bribery) but hes also in their cross hairs.

If you dont perform... NJE!!!
nostoppingthis
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:54:40 AM

Kamanda..petition ingine for a 3rd beating! Who's laughing now?
Anyway, if these elections were done on a weekend, do you think the results would have been any different?
Pastor M
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:18:12 PM

I know majority of you may differ with me on this..of course Kamanda will agree with me there is a more powerfully hand working behind this woman. More powerfully than men’s power. There was a greater purpose than what we in wazua can think of why she won. Personally I thought she was done after being rejected by ODM,Maina Njenga defected sijui to another ministry after she refused that he becomes a church leader,after the NO team was defeated, losing the petition to a powerfully politician Kamanda who had the backup of PNU,ODM,ODM-K.The power orchestrated the right people, right opportunities to come across her path.Yesternight after receiving the victory she said I give all the glory to God almighty.I love that !!!!
mjuaji wa stocks
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:19:45 PM

@njung'e....yaani wewe ni mzee mpaka hushiki network.....smile smile

Between bishop na kamanda ....who do you think is worth leading??

Sababu zako ziweke hapa....

Bishop identifies with the plight of the constituents from mechanics to hawkers when they were being evicted...

Bishop is back with more glory than ever.....and as she said God proved a point whether you like it or not.....

endeleeni kusema....usiku mtalala....

I vote in starehe and i know what i am talking about!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

TAZ
#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:28:42 PM

Pastor M wrote:
I know majority of you may differ with me on this..of course Kamanda will agree with me there is a more powerfully hand working behind this woman. More powerfully than men’s power. There was a greater purpose than what we in wazua can think of why she won. Personally I thought she was done after being rejected by ODM,Maina Njenga defected sijui to another ministry after she refused that he becomes a church leader,after the NO team was defeated, losing the petition to a powerfully politician Kamanda who had the backup of PNU,ODM,ODM-K.The power orchestrated the right people, right opportunities to come across her path.Yesternight after receiving the victory she said I give all the glory to God almighty.I love that !!!!

Isn't she the same woman aliiba kura which led to the by-election? When was she rejected by ODM? I thought Maina Njenga was campaigning for herd'oh! Wanjiru herself declared publicly that she had the FULL support of her party, hii porojo ingine unatoa wapi?
nostoppingthis
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:33:25 PM

TAZ wrote:
Pastor M wrote:

Isn't she the same woman aliiba kura which led to the by-election? When was she rejected by ODM? I thought Maina Njenga was campaigning for herd'oh! Wanjiru herself declared publicly that she had the FULL support of her party, hii porojo ingine unatoa wapi?

@TAZ, Kama aliiba kura then, what informs the constituents to vote for her again in the by-election?
Robinhood
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:33:31 PM

@Sukums, they should also try kicking stones. Why do people question the decisions of others? Ohh Makwere this..., Wanjiru that..., Sonkoh this..., yet the people have DECIDED. It may be a lousy decision according to some, but is the best decision for the people machinani. Too bad that the interests of outsiders are just not the interests of the voters.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Pastor M
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:42:24 PM

TAZ wrote:
Pastor M wrote:

inatoka hapa

http://www.nation.co.ke/...56/1004190/-/3d9hx0z/-/

http://dn.nationmedia.co...13_08_2010_004_019.shtml
gadj
#37 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:58:13 PM

The people of Starehe have spoken the rest can keep quiet or wait for 2012.
TAZ
#38 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 2:02:07 PM

Pastor....the ODM MPs who campaigned for NO in the referendum were never punished and another thing Today's Nation front page has Ababu Namwamba (ODM Official) celebrating her victory.

She has been sucking up to everyone after the referendum.....if i'm not wrong she even attended the YES victory address at KICC.

This can go on forever so lets just agree to disagree.
poundfoolish
#39 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:02:03 PM

Every body was cautious with her after the referendum... guys on the ground had ruled her out, making the party very nervous..

but shes worth her salt, alibaki na chama na chama ikaamua kama mbaya mbaya, so Agwambo went.

all said and done.. those extra votes, that came from cleansed adherents of a proscribed group did magic as well
dossy7
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:20:31 PM

Kudos to Bishop you did me proud,Guys all along we have been saying we should shun fanatism just because mama voted NO doesnt mean she was an outkast.
First of all i respect the bishop because i believe a good leader has his/her own principle whether right or wrong si mambo na yes/no no/yes.
Secondly you remeber the tear gas and running battles she fought with her people at grogan when the mechnics were being driven,where was Kamanda?
Thirdly Its time we kenyans voted not because the leader goes with the mass all the time but because of the achievements they can do for us on the ground.
KUDOS MAMA HON. BISHOP REVEREND DR. MARGARET WANJIRU
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote