wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<12345>
Starehe and Juja results start trickling in
myson
#41 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:07:33 AM

I beg to differ. Even if kabogo & sonko vied on ford asili tickets they would have won. Martha played very little role in ensuring both wins. The money factor also played a major role in the wins for kabogo & sonko
cmk
#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:11:13 AM

You have been a member since:: 1/24/2008
don't know but from what i've heard,kabogo is ten times better that thuo and definately better than alice..
by the way the presence of uhuru and keneth may have spoilt the party for thuo and alice..
uhuru should stick to his gatundu south...he's such a horrible mp..
as for kenneth..well..
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
cmk
#43 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:17:26 AM

maina njenga did help the bishop...seems starehe will have this bishop for ever..such a pity
Voltaire
slammers
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:22:26 AM

i slammers on behalf of ng'ang'a alice wambui do accept the results of the juja by election 2010 and concede defeat to hon. william kabogo. i promise to work with him for the better of juja
kadonye
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:38:50 AM

myson wrote:
I beg to differ. Even if kabogo & sonko vied on ford asili tickets they would have won. Martha played very little role in ensuring both wins. The money factor also played a major role in the wins for kabogo & sonko

My point exactly!The same goes for Bishop.She could stil have won even if on Shirikisho.I agree with you that Kabogo and Sonko used money.Wanjiru on the other hand played smart politics(never mind integrity)...Has anyone noticed Raila is increasingly shying away from by-election campaigns?Could it be the Mugirango and Matuga shocking results?
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
cmk
#46 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:38:57 AM

@slammers,
its interesting..so many wazuans seem to come from juja constituency???
become a cdf member..and work tirelessly with kabogo..otherwise 2012 alice will carry the day..and by the way nobody seems intent on dislodging uhuru from gatundu south...another sonko is badly needed in gatundu.
Voltaire
bepari
#47 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:43:35 AM

lincoln said 'people get the gov't they deserve'-a society of thieves begets leadership by thieves.
since we aspire to be like the first world,why do we play politics of the underworld?would sonko,kabogo, mbungua et al secure a party nomination in the west let alone be elected.I've just lowered my expectations of the kenyan voter.
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
slammers
#48 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:56:05 AM

@cmk am a strong supporter of alice and do hope she carries the day. @wazuan al hailing fron juja lets support mama in 2012
Pastor M
#49 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:06:06 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
famooz wrote:
http://www.iiec.or.ke/results/index.php

Things are thick!!!

Yes they are!!!

Maggie back in parliament? That would totally mess my week!! Kabogo? That fellow turned down most television interviews - kumbe the fellow knew what he was doing! He didn't paint his hammer green in vain! And Sonko is leading? The latter two prove that politics of the stomach will take long to get rid of!

Kumbee hata media haina influence sanaa on the votes uko grassroot they also dismissed/abused Bishop.......today I join the church in the celebrations of the Bishop victory....The church has a voice in the parliment,someone who can stand by the church despite the stand taken by her party and the party leaders.
nostoppingthis
#50 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:29:18 AM

The church through Margret were really shamed when guys went around saying how she stole the kura, what do they have to say now? and why don't people (e.g. MaichBlack) like this lady? amekosea wapi?
Kamanda, another petition..........
TAZ
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:34:34 AM

This elections had nothing to do with party politics....It was not between PNU, ODM or Narc Kenya. Kabogo would still have won even if he was in Sisi kwa sisi. Most of the youths who voted for Sonko don't know or care who Narc Kenya's party officials are. It was all about individuals this time.

I have to say i'm really disappointed by Starehe, Margaret Wanjiru has no business going back to Parliament. Kamanda might not be the best option but Wanjiru nimekataa. Maina Njenga is the only reason why she was elected again.
mjuaji wa stocks
#52 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:37:47 AM

And bishop is in.......huraaaaaaaaaa!!

Job well done...

Maichblack and others....poleni....bishop yuko na atakua.....psychophancy aside...

Maggie is a people's person....the kind of leader i admire.....if you have facts for things against her sema sasa....kama hakuna ...silent milele!!

As i said earlier....i saw her personally defending the grogan mechanics against eviction....when the plot was ''sold'' to warias......she came when it was raining...to defend her own....na kama ilikuwa kamanda?? Shame on you Shame on you .

Hivyo basi let us give credit where it is due.....siasa za domo kaya....achana nayo!

Welcome back Bishop!

Leadership demands making unpopular decisions i.e taking unpopular sides / stands on issues as by your convictions ...... and again on what you know it benefit your constituents....this is lacking in many politicians today and thus are reduced to psychophants!!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Surealligator
#53 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:38:05 AM

McReggae wrote:
allidator, you don't remember wanyuru...this guy is a dude men!!!

@Wanyuru

Now I remember. Heat out here at Velayat-e Faryab is no joke. But the cold at night is worse and may have condensed my memory.

Is the Hutch still standing?

@McReggae

Thanks men, you helped my memory stream back into the locker. Kwani no one is offering mbuzi at the Hutch anymore?
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
mjuaji wa stocks
#54 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:42:44 AM

@TAZ....plz spare yourself shame....

Maina njenga did nothing.

Bishop won squarely....smile smile

Your reasoning makes no-sense...ABK!!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

nostoppingthis
#55 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:56:41 AM

TAZ wrote:
This elections had nothing to do with party politics....It was not between PNU, ODM or Narc Kenya. Kabogo would still have won even if he was in Sisi kwa sisi. Most of the youths who voted for Sonko don't know or care who Narc Kenya's party officials are. It was all about individuals this time.

I have to say i'm really disappointed by Starehe, Margaret Wanjiru has no business going back to Parliament. Kamanda might not be the best option but Wanjiru nimekataa. Maina Njenga is the only reason why she was elected again.

Again i ask, what is the reason people don't like this lady? Hasn't she done pro-development stuff in the constituency?
TAZ
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:23:24 AM

Mjuaji.....Kwani who said Wa kamangu didn't win squarely?
Pastor M
#57 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:26:56 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
TAZ wrote:

Again i ask, what is the reason people don't like this lady? Hasn't she done pro-development stuff in the constituency?

The reason why people hate her is because of WIVU...WIVU tu ile ya ndugu za Joseph in the bible...she has done what others fear even to start...from nothing she started a successfull ministry in town center bought two buidings,becomes a member of parliment,assistant minister etc and she is a woman,single woman...I celebarate what God has enabled her to do.
Wa_ithaka
#58 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:31:32 AM

Nitang'oa reli leo.
Kabogo must ngo!
Alici alishinda.
Haki yetu! Haki yetu!
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
mjuaji wa stocks
#59 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:36:06 AM

Pastor M.....twe hamwe!!! smile smile smile

Maggie anatosa kabisa.....a woman pulling men down...a woman of the people!

wnaopinga si waende petition ingine....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Mwenye wivu ......smile

TAZ
#60 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:45:10 AM

Pastor M....there's something about this lady that just doesn't seem right. To me she's not any different from the likes of Muiru but because she's a woman you think we are jealous of her?