wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Al Kimathi must hang.
murenj
#1 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 1:53:57 AM

I knew this useless ukuyu was up to no good. Hope uganda will achieve what kenya feared to do.
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 8:53:58 AM

Your tribal animosity screams out of your post.
vinii
#3 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 9:03:10 AM

@ Murenj, lets not go tribal but address the issue at hand.

....i think AL KIMANI was stupid to go to Uganda at a time when our brothers are still mourning the dead...its not rocket science that the Ugandans attribute the sad events of that fateful day to some Kenyan Muslims.....you don't go to Uganda talking about human rights when the wounds are so fresh...afinyue!!
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 9:28:54 AM

Afinywe...I hate such characters screaming 4 rights of criminals while those of the victims have been taken away.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
mjuaji wa stocks
#5 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 9:38:07 AM

Let him face the law….AND LET THE LAW FACE HIM…….kama hii ndio sura ya islam….to hell…the other day ….Al Faisal….businesses; vehicles and other property of our fellow Kenyans were destroyed……hasara tupu…

this reminds me about a believe in islam…...kama wewe si muislamu…you are an infidel not matter who you are…..you are worthless…..ulipe tax heavily and can be mistreated by anyone anyhow…..

Thus wale waliokufa Uganda ni infiedels ..kaffiris….hivyo basi worthless…..

AGAIN I SAW KAMA KUNA SHERIA UGANDA; LET HIM FACE IT ENTIRELY…ABK!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Robinhood
#6 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 9:43:06 AM

He is just a sympathiser of terrorism. Go UG go...
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
extrablessed
#7 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 9:47:20 AM

I think Kenya is really celebrating now! They can now hand-over to UG anyone they had evidence was affiliated to the terrorists without eliciting country-wide demos from their sympathisers. But can a muslim brother clarify this: Is it true that it is against the Quran to betray another muslim brother hata kama yeye ni Terrorist No.1???
selah
#8 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 10:30:53 AM

What Uganda is doing is wrong.someone said when hunting for a beast be very careful not to turn into one.US has become worse than the terrorists they were supposed to hunt and reform.Uganda is just a matter of time before they start becoming rogue.

You may celebrate today because al amin is in trouble but tomorrow it might be you.Just ask the Kisumu residents.

THe government should intervene and pressure the UG govt. to release those Kenyans whose cases lack evidence of involvement.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
kadonye
#9 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 11:06:04 AM

If Uganda is convinced he had a part to play in the attacks, let them go on with their interrogation and even trial.We should not protect our brothers with criminal behaviour.However, we should not demonise anything Muslim
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 11:23:38 AM

Hang him by the balls!!!.....he is one idiot who is always to be found where suspected terrorists and bombs are.....Have we forgotten it's just the other day he was in the streets of Nairobi with Al-shabaab thugs....and just before then,he was screaming all over about that Jamaican cleric?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Surealligator
#11 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 11:41:37 AM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Let him face the law….AND LET THE LAW FACE HIM…….kama hii ndio sura ya islam….to hell…the other day ….Al Faisal….businesses; vehicles and other property of our fellow Kenyans were destroyed……hasara tupu…

this reminds me about a believe in islam…...kama wewe si muislamu…you are an infidel not matter who you are…..you are worthless…..ulipe tax heavily and can be mistreated by anyone anyhow…..

Thus wale waliokufa Uganda ni infiedels ..kaffiris….hivyo basi worthless…..

AGAIN I SAW KAMA KUNA SHERIA UGANDA; LET HIM FACE IT ENTIRELY…ABK!

@Mjuaji

You are right about how Muslims perceive us. But instead of condemning them wholesale, let us change there perception of us (Christians, Hindus, Budhists, Zen Masters, Legio Maria, Jehovah Spectators, Shakers, Atheists etc) buy encouraging dialogue, not invading their countries.

If Somalia does not want you to send soldiers to install a puppet president who is half Italian and half Somali (Yusuf), why do you insist on enforcing the same when even America could not?

First, secure peace in your country before engaging in your neighbors squabbles. Otherwise, if you come to interfere with my domestic issues, I will take the terror into your house.

I do not advocate terrorism in any way. I pains me is to see the actual terrorists calling recipients terrorist. Those hitting back have a right to life and if you don't respect it, then, you should not mourn when you get what you deserved.

Think, guys, think. Who is the biggest TERRORIST in the world?

Another issue: Jews call non-jews "Goyims". Def of Goyim - :

1. Used by racist Jewish supremesists against Christian whites (and browns). Used to strike anger within and start up wars (like when an angry white calls a black a "nigger"). When used, it means that you are lower than the scum at the bottom of a well.

2. To Jews, white straight Christians are to be used as slaves, goyim, when the ends times come.
Do what I say, not what I do, you goyim!

3. In front of God's eyes, 1000 goyims are equivalent to 1 Jew. Which is better, being a Goyim or a Kafir

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/goyim

But, do we go out to accuse Jews, fight them, call them terrorist? No. So, why apply double standards when it comes to Muslims?

If you have followed the origin of insurgents in Islamic countries, you must be aware now that USA had a leading role in financing, training and supporting them. However, at one time, the insurgents discovered America was actually a technical face of someone else and that they were being misused.

Do I need to teach economics and security issues here that Jews control US economy and by extension the worlds economy?

Jews (having discovered they are not safe with an economic and military advancing middle east) advanced the approach of destabilizing Islamic states to save their skin in the future.

The insurgents, however, being more clever than the average desert dweller, decided to hit back.

That is the story we are never told, cauze Jews control the media.

Have you ever asked yourself, "Why is Bush, Blair etc allowed to air their views in all international media while the so called 'Terrorist' never get a hearing?". Is it because they are likely to get a better hearing from the world than the real terrorists in suits?

Why do these western leaders interpret for us what the 'terrorists' want? They say its because the Muslim world is not happy with Western democracy. But is it democratic to force democracy down the throats of Muslim states? Give me a break.

Is the threat of attacks at our back yard related in any way to the Jewish factor? Am heading back to Kabur to finish a book am writing on the same. It's called "The real vampires in Goyim Skin".

In the meantime, if you can get the TV series called "The Last Enemy", do watch it, it will change the way you see the world today.

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
mjuaji wa stocks
#12 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:02:26 PM

I agree with you….read my commend clearly…what I am saying is ….if al amin is the face of islam….then there is a lot ot worry about!

Muslim; jew; Christian etc….who encourages killing the innocent to respond to the elites’s harassment….should be dealt with thourough….if one is wrong …he is wrong no matter the religion!

True; most media outlets are controlled by a small cabal of men both jews and non-non jews alike….thus no fare hearing if you are not a member…I agree!

However; life is sacred….thus no justification in terms of taking anyman’s life esp…the innocent….the guilty should face the law….coz the law is made for the wicked!

Regarding imposing leaders to nations…..those who do this washindwe….I DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM!
It is unfortunate the world over that the u.s and west (read the elites) are imposing men on others….but many of us do not understand…..they do in terms of democracy…manipulate opinion polls to suit the preferences and also fund them…..to countries which resist….they cause chaos then impose leaders….this is an open truth…..then they brain wash the multitutides…..pretending to be helping them.

If you have ever read the protocols of the learned elders of zion…… http://www.biblebeliever...g.au/przion1.htm....you understand what I mean….

though there is a personification of jews here…..this protocols were never written by jews but I believe by a secret group personifying the jews……

Much said…..no one is innocent who takes the life of an innocent person ….no matter the reason…
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

Magigi
#13 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:45:13 PM

@Njung'e
...fatwa...
extrablessed
#14 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:58:56 PM

Surealligator wrote:
[quote=mjuaji wa stocks]Let him face the law….AND LET THE LAW FACE HIM…….kama hii ndio sura ya islam….to hell…the other day ….Al Faisal….businesses; vehicles and other property of our fellow Kenyans were destroyed……hasara tupu…

...I am now worried if Al-Shaabab are already in this network! @Surealligator, you talk and reason like one of them...that tonation is surely familiar!

Now we know and agree that our Muslim brothers are NOT terrorists, but Terrorists are almost always Muslims - na ndugu zao wanyamaza na kuwatetea ili hali wajua lengo lao ni kuchinja bin-adam, kiumbe chake maulana!!!

JE, HUU NI UNGWANA???
Elder
#15 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 1:20:38 PM

selah wrote:
What Uganda is doing is wrong.someone said when hunting for a beast be very careful not to turn into one.US has become worse than the terrorists they were supposed to hunt and reform.Uganda is just a matter of time before they start becoming rogue.

You may celebrate today because al amin is in trouble but tomorrow it might be you.Just ask the Kisumu residents.

THe government should intervene and pressure the UG govt. to release those Kenyans whose cases lack evidence of involvement.

Right on point. Totally agree with this.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
murenj
#16 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 2:07:12 PM

si wapatie watu wa kenyatta nyeti zake wamwekee pema peponi.
Njung'e
#17 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 2:46:58 PM

@Magigi,
....Fatwa!!....This is killing in the name of god in the believe that once you get up there,you will be given sijuiSad how many unlanded airplanes....Jinga Kabisa.!!....if the good Lord wanted to snuff all of us in a mere second,would he need some mortals with bombs tied to their balls?Brick wall
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
groupielove
#18 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 2:56:49 PM

I 100% support his chemical castration and after that he can face the Nyayo hse chamber in UG. Today's DN makes a revelation that some documents on how the plan was executed were found in his possession. The other lawyer was released immediately as no evidence pointed that he was involved. Wacha afinywe makei and maybe his throat so as no more words of support for terrorists can come outta his mouth
Robinhood
#19 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 3:18:53 PM

Why is this Kimathi fellow ALWAYS involved with the most unsavoury of characters? If it's not Al faisal, it's al shabaab, and now this...Hakuna lawyers in UG?

@Surecroc, it's fellows like Kimathi who give Islam a bad name. You know the zeal with which he defended Al Faisal, the Jamaican preacher even when no one in the rest of the world will touch the fellow. He completely ignored the fact that Al Faisal has been convicted of preaching HATE. His preaching is the 'kill the infidels' type, actually, he preaches that Muslim parents should buy their kids toy guns to prepare them for Jihad, and that killing an infidel buys one a ticket to heaven. What do you expect me to think of Kimathi and his associates?

Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Surealligator
#20 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 5:16:33 PM

vinii wrote:
@ Murenj, lets not go tribal but address the issue at hand.

....i think AL KIMANI was stupid to go to Uganda at a time when our brothers are still mourning the dead...its not rocket science that the Ugandans attribute the sad events of that fateful day to some Kenyan Muslims.....you don't go to Uganda talking about human rights when the wounds are so fresh...afinyue!!

@Vinii

Mureng has a right to be heard, whether he is tribal or not. It is after we see the futility of tribalising issues that we can move to the next level. Look at the message Murenj is trying to pass on and appreciate tribe still determines how we see each other.

Taken to a higher level, it also allows us to realize that the Elite in the country have created conducive environments for the commoners to give their tribe a priority. Do I need to explain why they do it?

Am a pokot but I see a Maasai being inferior to us, am a kikuyu but I see a luo being inferior to me, I cannot be ruled by a Luo because of blah blah blah. Men and women of small faith, we have to wake up to the reality before facilitation for a change of mindset is made possible, the variety of change that allowed a fare-skinned Americans elect a brown-skinned American to the presidency.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own