wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Kamanda, Wathika n Thuo
poundfoolish
#41 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 12:02:53 PM

Though my vote doesnt belong there.. im fnding it hard for GT and Chopper to make it through..
With Bw. Chopper firmly gripping Ruiru and Githurai areas, Alice Juja and Town Environs, Hopper's strong hold are well eaten into by Ndicho, Ngaitho, Dimken etc
but the electorate is also saying they are tired of these perennial wranglers and they will let them settle their bragging outside Parliament

They are settled for Alice
MaichBlack
#42 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 1:00:30 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
but the electorate is also saying they are tired of these perennial wranglers and they will let them settle their bragging outside Parliament

I love the way people just generalize everything.

@pondfoolish - Of the 188k Juja voters, how many have you spoken to to come up with this conclusion. Did you do any research? What was you sample size? What sampling method did you use?

We should desist from this behaviour of speaking to five friends and then stating with authority that "Juja constituents have decided...", "Kenyans have...", "Nairobians have..." etc. etc.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Apple Bees
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:07:41 PM

marex wrote:
Favorites to win Mondays elections? whats ya take?

seems your predictions din't work. I hope u didn't lose on the best three stock picks for this period
MaichBlack
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:30:01 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

I love the way people just generalize everything.

@pondfoolish - Of the 188k Juja voters, how many have you spoken to to come up with this conclusion. Did you do any research? What was you sample size? What sampling method did you use?

We should desist from this behaviour of speaking to five friends and then stating with authority that "Juja constituents have decided...", "Kenyans have...", "Nairobians have..." etc. etc.

@poundfoolish - You never answered my questions but I guess we both have the answers. Seeing that even if Thuo donated all his votes to Alice, Alice could still have lost, one wonders which electorate you were talking about.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
poundfoolish
#45 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:24:07 PM

@Maich

he heeee
Apologies if i got you a bit angry there.. yeah..I agree... i shuldnt have used the word electorate but rather 'my sample electorate'

its due to the fact that, with such meagre means(compared to her rivals) she became more of the talk of the 'town' than the other two.. I think she even got more votes from where i come from than Kabogo...