wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

thika plot issue
mule
#1 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 11:58:00 AM

thank guys for respond i heard 3 plots 1 sold the other are still there iam not broker is just that i bought long time i need to do something the plots are suitiated at thika garissa highway next to estate called gatundu pass thika barrack the plot have office on site for confirmation,free on weekend i can show the guys who wanted to see them. my number 0717368888 ono

jose
Wendz
#2 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:29:00 PM

Mule,

You must have typed this in a hurry...... If not,tell me in your mother-tongue what you are trying to say. As it is,i am struggling to understand exactly what you mean. And while at it,add a few more details like the size of the plot,prices and payment terms... i think thats what any buyer would be considering even before they think of heading to thika to view the plots.

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
mule
#3 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:40:00 PM

yap in cyber the internet isn,t good well if see my last post many guys called me more details about the plot other thought i am agent or broker that why i trying to inform guys that plots location,some guys are asking if the plot have tittle deed actually this one have share certificates and allotment letter but later u request for tittle deeds. i sold one the guy he give more details sawa

jose
Marty
#4 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:42:00 PM

@wendz

This mule guy must have been taught English by a teacher who used mother tongue. Or maybe the dude is Chinese.

@Mule
Si tafadhali utumie Kiswahili bwana ndio tuelewane.

..wise as a serpent,humble as a dove
When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty
of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
mule
#5 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:45:00 PM

60* 40 size
location thika garrisa road past thika barrack next area called gatundu estate or near landless. near college called ICT thika

jose
mule
#6 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:47:00 PM

guys forget about my english i work in dubai we have been using broken english for years so don,t make big issue as long u get messages sawa kiswahili is worst maybe hindi that i fleunt.

jose
xtina
#7 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 12:55:00 PM

hahahahahahah!..... haven't laughed like this for a looong time..hahahahaha.........thanks mule and all the best.....hahaha

Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men,by the joint exertion of skill and humanity,are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity,since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create.VOLTAIRE.
Ngalaka
#8 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:04:00 PM

This elicits a laughter.

What's all the hurry for!

Marketing a product yet not keen on PR.

Things arent always the way they look like
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
kingfisher
#9 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:06:00 PM

@mule......thanks for making my evening,plot pesa ngapi????

@xtina...you still around i can see

@djinn........how have you been man???

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
ngwono
#10 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:17:00 PM

@Marty

I admit you are by friend but pliz why dont you have some manners.Am just from reading bwana Mule's response to Wendz while trying to add 1+1 then you post such a thread to summerise it all.You shold know that at my age bana am not allowed just to lough like that .Mbele ya watu! and we are working in an Open System environment.Haki nimeona aibu!!!!

Without Holiness no man shall see God.Dear God,mould me to be a vessel of honour at this End times,to remain Obedient to your Word in all situations.Amen!
kamangu
#11 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:25:00 PM

@mule.Someone should have taught you that communication takes place when the speaker relies a message to a receipient who encodes it with its intended meaning.In your case one is left imagining what you mean't.

Live is not about the chances you have but rather the choices you make.
Njunge
#12 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:25:00 PM

My understanding is that a mule is a cross breed of 'ndigiri' and 'mbarathi'......I have no fuss.

Yombo dhier....!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
kamangu
#13 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:29:00 PM

@njung'e

hahahahahahaha.................straight to the point.Is it the same as 'nyumbu'.........:)

Live is not about the chances you have but rather the choices you make.
Bree
#14 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 1:49:00 PM

hahahaaaaaaa...LMAO

the thread title itself is quite confusing...

whoever gets the message can buy the plot there....the location is xcellent,but i hope plot haijakologwa just like his/her english & id ont theyr genuine either

@Djinn...u beta strat adding ono next to ur non. lol!
Wendz
#15 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 2:57:00 PM

@Marty & Njung'e

hehehehehehehehe! very right.... doesnt even sound like an acquired walalu accent... you would think he learnt if as walalu headed to garissa but aaaaaiiih...

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Chaka
#16 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 3:05:00 PM

Must have been in form one for many years!
B.Timer
#17 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 3:40:00 PM

No big deal about language especially when it is foreign.
Granted,in Dubai this is the style of (mis)communication.
Once out of that zone,one needs to adjust according to the target audience,or to what is universal i.e where possible.
@Mule
Guys will laugh you out of town over trivialities.
Might you consider to be more conscientious in future.

B.timer
Dunia ni msongamano..
knowstocks
#18 Posted : Monday, June 22, 2009 5:18:00 PM

Thank you for making my moning Mule; laughter is like medicine.

He who watches over me neither sleeps nor slumbers! & I shall dwell in His house forever.