wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Interesting :Kitui County
Fundaah
#1 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 10:34:48 AM

In this county we have the two Ukambani arch rivals Kalonzo Musyoka and Charity Ngilu.

Do we have a possibility of one running for senate and the other for Governor?
If Kalonzo runs for presidency and loses will that be end of a political career since there wont be coalitions after 2012? Will Kalonzo accept to be a running mate to another candidate?

Suppose Kalonzo Joins Uhuru wont Raila join Mudavadi? wont this lead to a second round of presidential election since none will gain a majority in the counties ? And Raila wins in the run off hence end or lull of Kalonzo and Uhuru political careers?
2012 election will be very interesting.I pray that I being there when we shall have this transforming event.
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Seeders
#2 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 10:43:07 AM

ladies and gentlemen, enter the railaholics.
Fundaah
#3 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 11:00:24 AM

Seeder not Railaholic but just going by the opinion polls (which most people tend to ignore /rubbish when they are not in their favor) other things remaining constant , Raila would be the president if elections were to be held today.

Could it be you who is Railaphobic? I'm just being realistic and by the way the main issue here is how Mwingi county is likely to be governed and the future of the Ukambani Kingpins who by the way I respect as individuals.
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Seeders
#4 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 11:09:50 AM

definition railaholism

the ability to initiate a conversation on kitui county and somehow conclude the discussion with the unrelated matter of a resounding victory for agwambo in 2012.
extrablessed
#5 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 11:57:58 AM

Seeders wrote:
definition railaholism

the ability to initiate a conversation on kitui county and somehow conclude the discussion with the unrelated matter of a resounding victory for agwambo in 2012.

Well put! With Agwambomai, every conclusion on every issue has to end "living-hapilly-after" with raila as the resident of the house at the hill...
Robinhood
#6 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 3:01:19 PM

@ Seeders, hapo umenena. Railaholism at its best.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
poundfoolish
#7 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 3:29:37 PM

RAilaphobics like giving the guy a headstart.. would it have made a difference if Fundaa had said Raila looses or Uhuru wins..

bado mungerukia topic to either lambast RAO.. can we stick to Fundaas topic
It the guys ever wins kuna watu watajinyonga kenya hii.. im not kidding
Magigi
#8 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 5:55:31 PM

... Kalonzo is long gone...Kabisa
kingauwi
#9 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 7:58:19 PM

Some people (wetu)suffer a serious case of inferiority complexities.
Tuwaombe.

Aii kuliikila wenyu nikenda mukuniwe mbi ni ala angi!!

Ekai kwivuthya!!1
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
bepari
#10 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2010 11:35:43 PM

@fundaah-i seek your indulgence to ask a question within your thread,could be related or not.
Can someone tell me where the katiba expressly forbids one from runing(vie) for two seats i.e president and mp. i know for a fact that you cant hold both.if you land the president you relinquish the mp.
sort of spreading the risk.
forgive my ignorance.
if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
Fundaah
#11 Posted : Monday, October 25, 2010 12:20:44 PM

Kenya strikes coal in Mwingi, Kitui

NAIROBI, Kenya, Oct 12 - Firms prospecting for coal in Kitui and Mwingi districts have discovered the existence of over 200 million tonnes of the mineral giving credence to reports that there are huge commercial reserves of the resource in Ukambani

http://www.capitalfm.co....Mwingi,-Kitui-4818.html

Additional reporting by fundaah smile smile

Professionals in the area are planning to form a limited company which will act as a vehicle to boost investment in the region.The Ltd company will partner with international companies interested in coal mining and other minerals in the area.

President Kibakis announcement that the government will start moving from rain fed farming to irrigation is also good news for the region.With change in leadership, Ukambani can be a really rich region .

Atleast professionals are doing something.