wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

All cabinet ministers knew Bashir was coming
Insurgent
#1 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 9:39:02 AM

Ruto says the cabinet deliberated on El-Bashir's invitation and approved it. Who would you believe, Raila (and Prof of fake degrees) or Ruto?

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

mjuaji wa stocks
#2 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 10:48:26 AM

I agree with ruto....the reason being i cant be soo naive to believe the lies of this arrongo nyongo plus his ODM!!

Such a high profile risky to invite guest ...to such a very important function must have been deliberated!!

RAO and most ODMs are puppets of the west.....

IMHO they have nothing new to offer....all deserve to go home plus PNU.....we need a new breed .... but what suprises me is the speed in which majority kenyans including some here believe in lies....E.g RAO and team said corruption will never be near them.....but how many scandals have happened when they are in government???....They are equal partners kwa hivyo no excuse....ABK!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 11:12:57 AM

On this, Ruto must be biased. He has to support El Bashir. He knows he might need to make an 'official' trip to Sudan some day never to return if one Ocampo turns out to be serious and not as short of memory as most Kenyans.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Surealligator
#4 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 12:32:22 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
On this, Ruto must be biased. He has to support El Bashir. He knows he might need to make an 'official' trip to Sudan some day never to return if one Ocampo turns out to be serious and not as short of memory as most Kenyans.

@Mainablack

That's a good one. My fear is the lies our leaders tell us with impunity.

The media should come up with the name of the politician who has lied the most and include snippets of the lies. I have a name in mind already.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Anyang' Nyong'o
#5 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 12:39:40 PM

To say that the cabinet was informed of Bashir's visit is to lie blatantly. Why have other ministers not mentioned the cabinet meeting where such a decision was reached.
I also implore some people here who are making a mockery of my professorship to cease. I earned my credentials after many years of teaching at universities world over!
KulaRaha
#6 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 12:42:15 PM

This is the same Ruto who told the Rift land ownership will be limited to 10 acres....
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
mjuaji wa stocks
#7 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 12:53:21 PM

Nyongo ....then go back and cheat ...oh sorry teach in the universities.....you dont fit public office....ai!! Are you the real nyongo???? I doubt!

Your arrogance takes away your credentials ... if any!
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

MaichBlack
#8 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 1:16:19 PM

Anyang' Nyong'o wrote:
I also implore some people here who are making a mockery of my professorship to cease. I earned my credentials after many years of teaching at universities world over!

You are a professor of what? From where? I have seen D+ students go to India and come back with masters degrees - in 3 years flat!

Anyway, that's besides the point. I used to respect you a lot - especially when you were in SDP. You came across as someone who had principles and values. Now you are just another politician. Simple.

And is this the real Nyong'o anyway or it's someone else using his name?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
willin2learn
#9 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 1:23:42 PM

Insurgent wrote:
Ruto says the cabinet deliberated on El-Bashir's invitation and approved it. Who would you believe, Raila (and Prof of fake degrees) or Ruto?

Insurgent, sorry but my take on this issue is that it doesn't merit the attention it's receiving. Uhuru park on Promulgation day was not a gatherring of Saints. On invitation were PEV suspects, Triton Oil Merchants, Maize scandal Architects, Cemetery hawkers, Free Primary Education Embezzlers, 5 billion error experts, Fake waterdam ministers, Mau forest beneficiaries....and million others. Heck even the Constitution Changing Museveni was there! as well as the Upteenth Term Lone Candidate Kagame... Na wezi/wakora wengine weeeengi.

We move on..
Mpenzi
#10 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 1:30:52 PM

willin2learn wrote:
Insurgent wrote:

Insurgent, sorry but my take on this issue is that it doesn't merit the attention it's receiving. Uhuru park on Promulgation day was not a gatherring of Saints. On invitation were PEV suspects, Triton Oil Merchants, Maize scandal Architects, Cemetery hawkers, Free Primary Education Embezzlers, 5 billion error experts, Fake waterdam ministers, Mau forest beneficiaries....and million others. Heck even the Constitution Changing Museveni was there! as well as the Upteenth Term Lone Candidate Kagame... Na wezi/wakora wengine weeeengi.

We move on..

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Wendz
#11 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 2:34:36 PM

willin2learn wrote:
Insurgent wrote:

We move on..

hehehehehehehehe.... hapo umenena kabisa kabisa... wonder why we are making all the fuss about all this.. infact, this should be a problem in Sudan and the hague... not kenya's...
kingfisher
#12 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:06:43 PM

@willing....look for me on friday, i owe you two cold changaa pints!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Impunity
#13 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 6:45:45 PM

kingfisher wrote:
@willing....look for me on friday, i owe you two cold changaa pints!

Even me I offer @willing chang'a larger brewed in down-valley(down-town, pun) Kibera.
Applause Applause Applause Applause
Applause Applause Applause Applause
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.