wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Ayang' Nyong'o - Our ARROGANT Employee
MaichBlack
#21 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 2:45:42 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Enyewe hapo the guy slipped! 2500Kshs for lunch...If he considers using that 2500Kshs per day (same as the ordinary kenyan presumably giving 66Kshs per day), then he might just feel the pinch....I'm sure he doesn't eat lunch for that much everyday.

Don't bet on it! The corruption in this country is mind boggling!!! You didn't hear a certain parastal chief sometime back say that in some ministries, parastatal chiefs are summoned by the ministers and given targets of how much they will be delivering to his office every week - to the tune of millions -fixed! Ujipange kule itatoka. But after that you can do whatever you want with the parastatal and the minister will always have your back?

You think Nyong'o is pushing this with such vigour to help us? First of all it is obvious we are not interested. Simple maths. Let's assume there are only 1,000,000 employed kenyans. Let's assume each of them is deducted 1,000 per month. That is a cool 1 Billion - per month!!! You think Anyan'g Nyong'o will just be watching it pass by? 2,500/= lunches will seem very cheap to him if this goes through!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
kadonye
#22 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 3:10:16 PM

Jaindi Kisero in a recent article said that NHIF spends 40 pc of our contributions on administrative expenses!
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Litro
#23 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 3:47:53 PM

Insurgent...Hapo umenena, The guy is trying to raise money to sponsor who we all know too well for 2012. d'oh! Shame on you .

My illeterate grandfather told me that some people become more stupid as they climb up the academic ladder...once again a stereotype confirmed here.

karqui
#24 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 4:06:48 PM

[quote=Robinhood]Is that @anyang' nyongo the real one?

the real nyong'o should address the issues of those who cannot afford lunch at intercon, ....but do i say....

Think Think Think
@guka, this njvng'e should pay mburi ya murangano, and misuse of elders names.this is blasphemous.
jguru
#25 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 4:09:09 PM

kadonye wrote:
Jaindi Kisero in a recent article said that NHIF spends 40 pc of our contributions on administrative expenses!

@kadonye, true that.

NHIF makes more money for its managers than the money it pays for the Kenyan who requires health care. Only a grossly inefficient institution can collect 4.3 billion in revenue and spend 1.9 billion paying administration expenses and salaries.
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
kingfisher
#26 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 4:40:58 PM

You guys have missed the point completely by one mile!!! The target is not 2012 campaign money for some candidate? hell no, that's just a smoke screen. The REAL reason for this fund is to siphon money from the public via unquestionable scheme and establish a sort of a perpetual income stream for SOME private health care providers, a cash cow that has milk all the time. Just look at the list of all those private hospitals, clinic, etc listed as accredited providers? most are just in that list to make it look genuine. The day the scheme starts there will be SOME providers who will be claiming big time on monthly basis, and those are the sponsors of Nyong'o. You all know too well how easy it is to falsify claims from a private hospital!! And that will be forever.

If you don't believe me just have your Mpig VIGOROUSLY suggest that the scheme be restricted to public hospitals / healthy centres and see what will happen! He will become very rich overnight so as to drop such a bad idea, OR he may become incapacitated, OR the scheme is shelved if his bad idea becomes almost successful!!

hii maneno ni ngumu saaana!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Seeders
#27 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 5:15:04 PM

arrogant yes. that is not the big lesson here though.

wait till professor Hana Bongo goes to parliament to question how kirima got so wealthy.

investing and saving dummy. not by eating a 2500 lunch in Serena. that is the difference between millionaire anyang and billionaire kirima

MaichBlack wrote:
"Immediately after this [Press Conference] I am going straight to Serena for lunch where I'll pay 2,500/= for the lunch. People are finding it hard to pay Kshs. 66/= a day [Trust him to learn from YU's 5 cents per second ad] while I pay 2,500/= for lunch?". That was Ayan'g Nyong'o trying to explain why there will be no negotiations on the new NHIF charges.

Magigi
#28 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 5:20:38 PM

...Anyang Nyong'o is the ndomakwili Raila talked about last Friday. Ndomakwilis eat too much, belch too much, fart too much, shit hills of shit...all that after a sumptuous lunch oof over Ksh 2,500 at the Serena...
vinii
#29 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 5:28:27 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
"Immediately after this [Press Conference] I am going straight to Serena for lunch where I'll pay 2,500/= for the lunch. People are finding it hard to pay Kshs. 66/= a day [Trust him to learn from YU's 5 cents per second ad] while I pay 2,500/= for lunch?". That was Ayan'g Nyong'o trying to explain why there will be no negotiations on the new NHIF charges.

.....very insensitive comments coming from the silly minister...he makes Atwoli now look more intelligent....kweli kuna ujinga ambaye masomo haiwezi maliza......

If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
gadj
#30 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 6:07:41 PM

Hii mpig ni JJ (Jaluo Jehuri)tu, washana naye.
sparkly
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 04, 2010 11:55:46 AM

I will happily pay 10% of my salary now if my health for the next 30yrs will be well taken care of. But Nhif should first show me what it has done with the 320 i now contribute per month. It is like the city council which charges me for water, sewer and garbage collection. I have never seen their garbage trucks in my hood and still have to pay 200 to private collectors. ABK
Life is short. Live passionately.
Anyang' Nyong'o
#32 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 12:44:27 PM

I wish to point out that NHIF pays Ksh 1900 per day if you are admitted to a private hospital. This needs to be confirmed by anyone here who has spent a night in hospital.
If we contribute more than the Ksh 320 (that has been payed for many decades), NHIF will be in a position to cater for drugs, doctors fees and so on.
I urge Kenyans to see the bigger picture as we take strides towards universal healthcare for all 38 million Kenyan citizens!
mjuaji wa stocks
#33 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 12:57:41 PM

Universal healthcare????.....obama style.....towards population control...ABK.
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

MaichBlack
#34 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 1:05:30 PM

Anyang' Nyong'o wrote:
I urge Kenyans to see the bigger picture

We are. And the bigger picture is corruption, mismanagement, inefficiencies [40%+ on salaries?? Are you kidding me?], nepotism, mediocrity etc. etc.
Anyang' Nyong'o wrote:
...as we take strides towards universal

Yeah right!!! More like universal corruption!! Hapana taka!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Njung'e
#35 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 1:27:50 PM

Here comes another educated fool.....And he is the idiot who was telling us how the new katiba guarantees us a say in the way we are governed.Now that we know,we will be in court til heaven comes back.........He can have his lunch on my arse for free......Brari uji baridi!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Wamutonyi
#36 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 4:11:28 PM

Guys, lets not be too harsh to the minister coz he still deserves respect despite the mistake. In his opinion, what he is doing is right. It is unafrican to insult our elders

@Mheshimiwa Nyo'ngo
As Atwoli told you, forget about this, you cannot ambush us and ask us to start contributing 6 times more than we are doing right now without consultation. Where are the facilities to take care of these 38 million Kenyans, we all know the state of our hospitals.

You guys have refused to pay tax and you think we are very charitable and philanthropic to do anything you impose on us, hii ni Kenya mpya mzee.

Change the method and seek our our opinion, not a bad idea though but the current formula won't work. You are also too arrogant, not all of us belong to ODM, remember we are your paymaster.
Njung'e
#37 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 4:16:08 PM

@Wamutonyi,
And you think he didn't abuse millions of Kenyans who go for days without a square meal?.Someone would have said that the idiot puked on our feet after fattening him......and you don't get respect.You earn it!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
extrablessed
#38 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 4:34:09 PM

Anyang' Nyong'o wrote:
I am sorry to put my point in that manner. But please look at the bigger picture. We want universal healthcare for all. So please contribute more so that the person poorer than you can access the public hospital

Is that you Prof, or just an imposter??? If you are the real Prof, the one and only real Prof we know, then, ask your team to practice fairness. Let every kenyan resident pay 0.2% of their GROSS PAY, and we shall be behind you in your endeavor....

...AND ask those committing robery without violence from that house to pay their FULL taxes from their GROSS EARNINGS and we shall suport you...

...AND, repent, turn from your weakendness and be the man we knew pre-Yr2000...and we shall support you....

GOD BLESS KENYA, GOD HELP KENYA!!!
VituVingiSana
#39 Posted : Monday, September 06, 2010 7:48:45 PM

Wamutonyi wrote:
Guys, lets not be too harsh to the minister coz he still deserves respect despite the mistake. In his opinion, what he is doing is right. It is unafrican to insult our elders

BULLSHIT... EFFING CRAP... [After the comment above you made loads of sense] Mistakes happen & those can be forgiven BUT respect is earned... This kubaff is telling me to eff off while he REFUSES to pay his share of taxes while stealing from me???
Huh? Tell him to pay the same level/amount of taxes I do [& I earn a fraction of his salary & perks]

Ati, 'unafrican'... This is a load of CRAP... Things need to change!
- Kwani, mswati raping underage girls is 'african' coz his grandfather did it?
- Throwing twins into the forest is 'african'? [Apparently, some tribes thought they were evil]
- Killing albinos is 'african'?
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Surealligator
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 07, 2010 9:55:00 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Ati, 'unafrican'... This is a load of CRAP... Things need to change!
- Kwani, mswati raping underage girls is 'african' coz his grandfather did it?
- Throwing twins into the forest is 'african'? [Apparently, some tribes thought they were evil]
- Killing albinos is 'african'?

@Tusker baridi

You got a point there. It pains me when an elderly person tells me it is unAfrica to do so and so. I know more African Culture than most Kenyans. Sample this, it is African not to tell one thank you. Moral of the point here, Africans do not do favours, they serve the community. If you do good, you have done what was expected of you - period. So, Elders (Wendz and Guka), age is not wisdom. Actually, elders of today are useless.

Are these our elders

Moi
Kibor
Michuki
Kamotho
My papa
someone, add more of our elders here and lets sample them.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own