wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Climate change happening under our noses
KenyanLyrics
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:12:43 PM

And Kenyans don't seem to be bothered. Since when does cold season extend till September. This laissez-faire attitude towards the environment is quite shocking for a country that depends on agriculture to make a living.
mjuaji wa stocks
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:30:05 PM

Confused....nothing like climate change!!

Seasons change but not climate...you just need to note the change in seasons...adjust and go on with life!!

Climate change is a hoax...to fix carbon trading and then carbon tax....to enrich afew global elites...a one world government in the making...have you ever asked yourself who benefits from this??

Fungua macho....

God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

PKoli
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 1:51:59 PM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
Confused....nothing like climate change!!

Seasons change but not climate...you just need to note the change in seasons...adjust and go on with life!!

Climate change is a hoax...to fix carbon trading and then carbon tax....to enrich afew global elites...a one world government in the making...have you ever asked yourself who benefits from this??

Fungua macho....

Seasons make climate and so if they change surely climate changes
mjuaji wa stocks
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:42:05 PM

@pkoli...i dont subcribe to this climate change hoax...it is taking people back to middle ages!!

Change of seasons cannot be influenced by man .... man cannot command rain to come or command it to go....it is beyond his reach...AGW...is what i am saying is a hoax..when a season change you dont say climate has changed...

refer back to what climate is....manipulation of the scientific data by a small group of scientists from university of east anglia..is what has made this hoax to get some millage ...but in real sense..ni fraud!

ama unataka pia kusema miti huleta mvua???

Sawa; kama ni hivyo mbona kunakuanga na kingazi hata kwa misitu...na misitu ama miti haishangi...mvua yaenda na kurudi...otherwise hakuna haja ya semi arid areas kunyeshewa hata tone moja ya maji!!!!

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
God gave me the power to make wealth ... Blessed the work of my hands & enabled be A SELF MADE BILLIONAIRE ...... TO GOD THE FATHER OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST; BE THE GLORY NOW & FOREVER MORE!

kyt
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 4:12:19 PM

it is a serious issue and people keep on ciaiming its a hoax. Wow no words at all!
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
KenyanLyrics
#6 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 8:55:40 PM

@mjuaji when you condemned precipitation(an occurence that can be proven by simple experiments done in class 3) your argument is rendered null and void
jguru
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:22:11 PM

@mjuaji, watch this documentary called "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore about global climate change. He educates people about global warming using just a slide show. Impressive. smile
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
sheep
#8 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 9:05:07 AM

The bible says 1/3 of the trees will be burned(nuclear or meteorite strike)...1/3 of mankind die...1/3 more die of war pestilence and disease....why try to save what has already been set in motion?its futile...people die of hunger while millions of wilderbeasts,zebras,buffalos etc. wander free...land that should be farmed kept away from the needy...ati forests,game reserves! Life comes before all.
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
gohill
#9 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 9:25:13 AM

conspiracy theory
Wendz
#10 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 10:18:49 AM

you guys arent serious... makes me question how old this mjuaji is if he hasnt seen any changes in climatic conditions from his childhood to now. Seasons do change, and slowly the change climate. The only reason that we do not easily see the change in climate is because it takes quite a while to notice.
Abunuasi
#11 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 10:33:55 AM

I have obersved seasons for the last couple of years and i wont hide my fears. When i was young, my mother could exactly pre determine which month and dates the rains would fall.
This has completely changed. Farmers cant predict seasons and its the high time we saved our planet. As a concerned citizen, have transformed my 2 acre piece of land upcountry into a forest.Started this three yrs ago and i urge all people to do what they can.
God said to man.. subdue the earth and take care of it. Its actually the first duty God gave man. This means our human activities directly affect the earth and we cant blame God for anything.
@mjuaji, i wonder what kind of ujuaji u have. I will treat u a real mjuaji if u planted trees starting today.
The best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, the better time for that was last year, the good time is today. Worst is tomorrow!
Lets save our planet.
Babu kasema. Ukiona vyaelea, vimeundwa!
Nduguzanguni, tuunde dunia ipasavyo!
mjuaji wa stocks
#12 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 12:26:03 PM

conspiracy theory....the al gore is one of the benfeciary of these hoax....check the contraversy that sorrounded the movie....when did al gore become a scientist???...

@wendz...am old enough to know a truth and a lie.....so you want to tell us to reduce our industrialization....our population and others so as to avoid AGW.....coz this is what al gore is saying?...ABK...

I wonder why people do fall into such lies....

cant believe ....wont believe that man has influence on climte.....

tuuuwe ngombe pia....coz inatoa green house gases..??? ABK

smano
#13 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 12:44:40 PM

@mjuaji, perhaps you should just stick to stocks...
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
Mtu Biz
#14 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 1:27:53 PM

@ Mjuaji... calm down and THINK. Spend less time on conspiracy theory websites you can lose your mind..... for real.

Human activity has definitely had adverse... i dare say IRREVERSIBLE effects on the environment.

I applaud @ Abunuasi for taking action lakini there's a small thing called CAPITALISM and COMMERCE...
These would be adversely affected should we all wake up one day and decide to go green...

The biggest economies in the world would not sit around and watch tree huggers bring then dowm..... its too late.

We are on a downward spiral not just with regard to climate but everything else...

Read the Bible.... its all there.
Sola Scriptura

Mtu Biz
#15 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 1:30:04 PM

The 2nd law of thermodynamics rings true...

2nd law of thermodynamics: Physicist Lord Kelvin stated it technically as follows: "There is no natural process the only result of which is to cool a heat reservoir and do external work." In more understandable terms, this law observes the fact that the useable energy in the universe is becoming less and less. Ultimately there would be no available energy left. Stemming from this fact we find that the most probable state for any natural system is one of disorder. All natural systems degenerate when left to themselves.3

Sola Scriptura

mjuaji wa stocks
#16 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 1:30:48 PM

@all....why is it that this thing called climate change is being driven by afew selected scientists in East Anglia university in england and reject consulations from other popular climate scientists??

climate gate revealed everyting behind this hoax..

see climategate.com

Why did this guys disqualify papers from the scientists who didnt agree with them??

Check... climate physics.com

Kama hii haitawafungua macho.....basi ngojeni tu hapo....God has authority over the world not man....it is written that this world is curreently kept hold by the word of God unitl that time (judgement) come....

Ama are you guys part of the so called mother earth religion???

newfarer
#17 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 1:35:39 PM

Earth 'will expire by 2050'
http://www.guardian.co.u...02/jul/07/research.waste
punda amecheka
Mtu Biz
#18 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 1:48:25 PM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Kama hii haitawafungua macho.....basi ngojeni tu hapo....God has authority over the world not man....it is written that this world is curreently kept hold by the word of God unitl that time (judgement) come....

Mjuaji take a deep breath and THINK....

Does God have authority over you (MAN)?

If you answered YES... Then is it possible for you to commit suicide.. ending the life that God gave you ?

If you answered NO....then according to your logic above God has no Authority over the world either because we happen to be the species that is in charge...

Sola Scriptura

mjuaji wa stocks
#19 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 2:55:17 PM

@mtu biz....poor thinking....equating 2 unequal scenarios....

Kick God out of anything....it remains a skeleton of its original state....including human beings..... leave alone the environment.

Mtu Biz
#20 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 3:07:11 PM

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:

Mjuaji take a deep breath and THINK....

Does God have authority over you (MAN)?

If you answered YES... Then is it possible for you to commit suicide.. ending the life that God gave you ?

If you answered NO....then according to your logic above God has no Authority over the world either because we happen to be the species that is in charge...

mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
@mtu biz....poor thinking....equating 2 unequal scenarios....

Kick God out of anything....it remains a skeleton of its original state....including human beings..... leave alone the environment.

Mjuaji,

You mentioned God as having authority over the earth and not man.

So, does God also bear the responsibility for the earths state of affairs ?

The Government has authority over its citizens, but is the government responsible for their misdeeds?

Should we hold God accountable for a famine ?
a genocide?

Na tafadhali jibu hilo swali hapo juu....Shame on you

Sola Scriptura