wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Make 80 million in 3 to 6 months
conos
#21 Posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010 5:05:18 PM

Shame on you haaaaiyaaaa!!!! baba? wait for april 1st utapata matothi wengi sana.but for now wat abt trying those west african ladies with fortunes left behind by their fathers during..i don know which war?
or better u can try with our mpigs..Laughing out loudly
ukiona choo kwa ndoto usiingie, ni mtego!
MaichBlack
#22 Posted : Thursday, July 08, 2010 6:32:28 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

I can't stop laughing!!! Make 80 million in three months - guaranteed!!!

If it was that easy to make 80 Mill, even the MPigs would stop robbing from us!!!

If you presented a business plan to bank that has a guaranteed profit of 80m in three months with a capital of 20m, they would not only give you the loan ASAP but would also do your laundry, dishes, petty errands etc. etc.

Brari uji baridi!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
youcan'tstopusnow
#23 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2010 9:22:03 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Sani Abacha's wife is waiting for your phone call... Let me check my e-mail for her contact info...

HAHAHAHAH! These Nigerians. In fact last week I got a letter from "London" talking about all kindsof bullshit. You know how it goes........ "you first need to send us some money so that we can unlock the account and we........."
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Kwanini
#24 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2010 11:08:32 AM

Wao, visit
www.419eater.com and learn how to qet the $$$$ in a better way
these wazuans are not serious investors !!!
"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"
kyt
#25 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2010 7:27:45 PM

eish the wazuarians are a tough case my brother. better luck next time.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
mukiha
#26 Posted : Friday, July 09, 2010 11:08:51 PM

Me? I want the 80m. send me that email----please
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
qw25041985
#27 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:35:27 AM

Fck the 80 million i hav 1 billion i am giving to anybody who can make Raila and Kibaki to say NO durin the referendum.
Your future depends on your dreams so go to sleep !
qw25041985
#28 Posted : Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:36:39 AM

Fck the 80 million i hav 1 billion i am giving to anybody who can make Raila and Kibaki to say NO durin the referendum.
Wendz
#29 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2010 11:58:02 AM

JM would be salivating for that kind of business.... if its that genuine, why would you even want to share the profits with someone else.
nostoppingthis
#30 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2010 12:43:55 PM

@kpimp - interesting name considering the amount of monies you'd like invested. Do you pimp? (for real), lakini hata watu wa hiyo street may not get you such amounts(read: collateral).

You really are one kenyan who wants to make another person rich...seems like guys here hawataki hiyo profit!
smano
#31 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 3:41:37 PM

@MuchKnowLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You've made my day...
BEER IS LIVING PROOF THAT GOD LOVES US AND WANTS US TO BE HAPPY!
StatMeister
#32 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:16:43 PM

kpimp wrote:
I am looking for a SERIOUS investor’s plse don’t waste my time and your time if you can’t. I am looking for someone willing to invest 20 million ksh and in 3 to 6 months will make 80 million guaranteed ; I have collateral to back up your investment and more. Please, please, please don’t waste my time. Only SERIOUS INVESTORS .call me on 0720019977

Am a serious SPECULATOR and I want in.

Its achievable for anyone who has noted that the 20m is KSHS while 80m has no currency code (ZIM DOLLARS $$$$$$$$ for all I care)!!!!

BTW, is fools gold an acceptable collateral?
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work
qw25041985
#33 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 5:40:57 PM

This is just shit .WTF. I dnt want ur 80 million....might be in zimbabwe dollars, which wld even be more shit. ....
underweight
#34 Posted : Thursday, July 15, 2010 6:17:39 PM

Has any wazuan tried making a call to this guy or even send an SMS? As a security measure I usually dont mind to forfeit 100 bob thru MPESA so that I can get to know the real names incase he has registered.Shame on you
"A bad decision made now is beta that a good one made later!!"
youcan'tstopusnow
#35 Posted : Saturday, July 24, 2010 10:42:30 PM

Guys, just got this in my mail now. Aki this Nigerians. young, talk to these guys. Does anyone still fall for this?

The Director of Accounting Operations Unit,
Sociéte Générale De Banques Au Burkina.
Web Site; www.sgbb.bf

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Ablasse Sawadogo, The Director Pole Services Clients Operations Unit, Sociéte Générale De Banques Au Burkina. Am contacting you for an urgent beneficial transaction, I have the opportunity of transferring Nine Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars( $9.3m) from an account that belong to one of our late customer from the United States of America who died long ago in heart related disease.
I want to inquire from you if you can handle this transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. The Fund is currently in a suspense account awaiting claim, the bank made a public notice that they are ready to release this fund to any of his relatives abroad.

THEREFORE, by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL, top secret should be maintained please!,because i am still in the active service i do not need any form of implication especially now i am in the verge of my retirement to endanger my carear at last!.

Since we got the information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws. In that regard, i decided to seek your consent for this prospective opportunity. Have it at the back of your mind, that the transaction does not involve any RISK, and does not need much engagement from you, since i am familiar with this kind of transaction being an insider.

Necessary modalities will be worked out to enable us carry out the fund claim under a legitimate arrangement. I have resolved to offer you 40% of the total fund if only you will understand and follow up my instruction because it will only required a foriegn Account to transfer the fund, 10% for sundry expenses that may be incurred during the process of executing this transaction and 50% percent for me.

I will give you more details about the transaction when I receive your affirmative response, I am waiting to hear from you URGENTLY.
Thanks yours sincerely,
Mr. Ablasse Sawadogo.

Laughing out loudly
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
mukiha
#36 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 11:14:02 AM

BARCLAYS BANK OF UK
Barclays Bank PLC
1 Churchill Place
London, E14 5HP,United Kingdom
http://www.barclays.co.uk

Dear Customer,

RE: INSTRUCTIONS on how TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE SUM OF
US$5,800,000.00

We at this bank wish to congratulate and inform you that after thorough review of your Inheritance/Contract funds transfer release documents in conjunction with the Central Bank and the International Monetary Fund assessment report, your payment file was forwarded to us for immediate
transfer of a part-payment US$5,800,000.00 to your designated bank account from their offshore account with us.

The Audit reports given to us shows that you have been going through hard times by paying a lot of money to see to the release of your funds, which
has been delayed by some dubious officials. We therefore advice that you stop further communication with any correspondence outside this office since you do not have to pay any money or fee to receive your funds as you have met up with the whole funds transfer requirements.

The only thing required from you is to obtain the Non-Residential Clearance Form to enable us credit your account directly by telegraphic transfer or through any of our corresponding banks and send copies of the funds transfer release documents to you and your bankers for confirmation.

Should you follow our directives, your funds will be credited and reflect in your bank account within five (5) bank working days from the day you obtain this Non-Residential Clearance Form.

For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, kindly forward your FULL CONTACT ADDRESS, TELEPHONE and FAX NUMBERS directly to
my private E-mail: fundstransferdivision@hotmail.com

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Maureen Frank
Head, International Banking Division.
Barclays Bank PLC, UK.
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
tony stark
#37 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 12:36:56 PM

Kwanini wrote:
Wao, visit
www.419eater.com and learn how to qet the $$$$ in a better way
these wazuans are not serious investors !!!

This is the funniest site i have ever seen. These naija brodas who send photos with stupid comments on them should feel as stupid as the people they are trying to make fools of!
@Kwanini you have wasted 30 mins of my life ... thank yousmile smile
youcan'tstopusnow
#38 Posted : Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:23:27 PM

That site is funnysmile
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
hindi ni riu
#39 Posted : Friday, September 03, 2010 12:31:53 AM

Bwahahahaha....Mr Man, I guess u've already made about 20m (even if its on paper) so far. Progress?

“Once the last tree is cut and the last river poisoned,you will find you cannot eat your money" Traditional saying.