wazua Sun, May 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dandruff
kadonye
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:00:03 PM

My head looks like the floor of a posho mill.What to do?I had tried sulphur8 some 5 yrs ago but it didn't work.Saidia...
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Impunity
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:18:54 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa ha haaaaa
Mashine ya kusiaga unga.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Robinhood
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 2:27:15 PM

Ho ho ho ho @Kadonye Laughing out loudly

Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
bird_man
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:23:20 PM

Get yourself Omo with Powerfoam.....wash your head thoroughly using it and apply some hair oil.Do that for 2 weeks and report back your findings.I know it sounds like a joke....lakini it works.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
tony stark
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:24:42 PM

Had teh same problem use head and shoulders shampoo when you shower twice or thrice a week very easy! It has no smell you use in the shower and kwish maneno no greasy and smelly hair!
Cupcake
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 3:36:18 PM

tony stark wrote:
Had teh same problem use head and shoulders shampoo when you shower twice or thrice a week very easy! It has no smell you use in the shower and kwish maneno no greasy and smelly hair!

heheh

lol shoulder shampoo ni gani hiyo???
Wendz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 4:01:50 PM

I wish this was 2 years ago or so. there was this doctor who was at Reinsurance Plaza but unfortunately passed on... that was the best dermatology doc ever. he was Dr. Njoroge.... there was a doc who used to assist him when he was not at the clinic. check if you can contact that doctor (a lady)... she was equally good. Or someone confirm if the clinic is still operational.
Surealligator
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:08:51 PM

@Kadonye

Home made therapy that is permanent.

Omo works but if you overdo it, the sculp dries and you have yourself a new problem.

If you are a man and want a permanent solution without side effects, shave your hair (Jordan style) with razor blade. Apply a generous scoop of freshly dropped chicken droppings for a week. Each time, don't rinse thoroughly to allow the remedy percolate into the skull. Voila!

We can later meet to discuss over the matter.

If you are a lady, try the following products to avoid unprofessional smells from home made therapy. The therapy however only manages the condition but does not solve it completely.

Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 7 fl oz costs about 850 in a Chemist near you. Formerly only attainable by a prescription, Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo contains 1% Ketoconazole. This shampoo is for adults and children over 12 years old. To use, wet hair, apply, rinse, and repeat. Use every 3-4 days or as directed by a doctor. Then you use the shampoo as needed to control dandruff.

Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo, Original costs about 860 shillings. Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo is designed for Dandruff, Psoriasis, and Seborrheic Dermatitis. Neutrogena's T-Gel Shampoo's main ingredient is the trademarked Neutar® Solubilized Coal Tar Extract. It is recommended by dermatologists. To use, simply wet hair, massage the Neutrogena T-Gel Shampoo into the scalp, let sit for a couple of minutes, then rinse and repeat. You may use the T-Gel shampoo twice a week or as directed by your physician.

Neutrogena T/Sal Shampoo, Scalp Build-up Control costs about 400 shillings. The Neutrogena T/Sal shampoo contains 3% Salicylic Acid. It is formulated to control the symptoms of dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis. To use, wet hair, lather the shampoo while massaging into scalp, let sit for a few minutes, rinse and repeat. You should use Neutrogena T/Sal Shampoo at least twice a week or as directed by your physician.

Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo as recommended by Tony Stark is an intensive treatment that costs about 300. The main ingredient in Head & Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo Intensive Treatment is Selenium Sulfide (1%). It is ph balanced which makes it gentle enough to use every day, but if you do have color treated, bleached, tinted, permed, or gray hair they do recommend that you rinse the shampoo out of your hair for five minutes. Directions for use are: wet hair, massage thoroughly, and rinse.

Pantene Pro-V Shampoo + Conditioner, Anti-Dandruff costs about 280. The main ingredient in Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner Anti Dandruff Shampoo is Pyrithione Zinc (1%). This shampoo is gentle enough for everyday use as well as being safe for color treated and permed hair. Directions for use are: wet hair, lather and massage into scalp, rinse thoroughly. This shampoo may be used everyday or as directed by your physician.

Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo, Medicated Treatment costs about 650. The main ingredient in Selsun Blue Medicated Treatment Dandruff Shampoo is Selenium Sulfide Lotion (1%). To use, shake the shampoo bottle, wet hair, shampoo and rinse thoroughly. Selsun Blue Medicated Treatment Dandruff Shampoo may be used twice a week or as directed by your physician.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo, Anti-Dandruff costs about 290. The main ingredient in Garnier Fructis Fortifying Anti Dandruff Shampoo is Pyrithione Zinc (1%). Garnier Fructis Fortifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo has been shown to make hair three times as strong when compared to other shampoos. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Anti Dandruff Shampoo also contains Fruit acids, Vitamins B3, B6, Fructose, and Glucose. To use wet hair, lather, rinse and repeat. You may use Garnier Frutis Fortifying Anti- Dandruff Shampoo twice a week or as directed by your physician.

Sebulex Medicated Dandruff Shampoo costs about 700. The main ingredients in Sebulex Medicated Dandruff Shampoo are Sulfur (2%), Salicylic Acid (2%). To use, shake shampoo well, wet hair and scalp, massage shampoo onto scalp and leave for five minutes, rinse, then repeat, and rinse again thoroughly. You may use Sebulex Medicated Dandruff Shampoo daily then every other day or as your physician recommends.

I also deal with other bodily hairs incase they are infested with wildlife and dandruff like conditions.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
Njung'e
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:18:09 PM

Use warm dettol solution every morning....but first,surrender every bit of your hair to your barber.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
nostoppingthis
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 17, 2010 5:25:45 PM

Cupcake wrote:
tony stark wrote:

heheh

lol shoulder shampoo ni gani hiyo???

@cupcake...please do not display your ignorance like that
@kadonye...@tonystark has the best advice, it works wonders, then keep the nywele oiled
sheep
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:58:36 AM

If its very serious it could be psoriasis and you need professional help...if its relatively mild use ordinary antidandruff shampoo like venus,do not use antifungals like ketoconazole unless prescribed.
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
kingfisher
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:02:05 AM

Surealligator wrote:
@Kadonye

Home made therapy that is permanent.

Omo works but if you overdo it, the sculp dries and you have yourself a new problem.

If you are a man and want a permanent solution without side effects, shave your hair (Jordan style) with razor blade. Apply a generous scoop of freshly dropped chicken droppings for a week. Each time, don't rinse thoroughly to allow the remedy percolate into the skull. Voila!

We can later meet to discuss over the matter.

@Sureall .... kama huyu bwana hana kuku hatado?? You know we live in some sort of sky-crappers!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
aidha
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 12:59:53 PM

Just shave and start afresh. After shaving you can invest on wigs akina njung'e wouldnt know that you have no hair
Wa_ithaka
#14 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:04:38 PM

Tumia Perfumed Vaseline Petroleum jelly kila siku
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
kadonye
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:04:55 PM

Surealligator,

Kumbe mavi ya kuku si matusi ni dawa?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Thanks guys
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
Trump
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:13:38 PM

just jik it !!!

it will work like magic,.....i work in a hospital....i knw.
Just do it!
Surealligator
#17 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:34:51 PM

Quote:
@Sureall .... kama huyu bwana hana kuku hatado?? You know we live in some sort of sky-crappers!!

He should Start feeding doves on his balcony. They will come in droves every day.

King... why are you at number 89 now on the Fantasy Mrkt? Or I should hold my horses? Jo! That is a serious slide. You can't eat Ugali alone without getting constipation. Add something to go with it. Lakini, liquid cash can also be Mbogo for going with the Ugali. Sasa nitanunua hiyo Unga. Will they give Dividends this time round?

The reason I gave Unga a wide berth at the NSE is cauze they got engaged with some conmen called Seaboard. Ati Seaboard has an open offer for purchasing a certain % into Unga if things work out well for the company. That was marriage made in Jehanam. If Seaboard cannot take the risk in Unga, who do they expect would bare the cost if things go wrong. But they want to share the rewards if things go well. Washindwe. They are worse than pirates.

Anyway, back home, I hope the company turns around and local shareholdings tell Seaboard to go and tell it to the sharks at the bottom of the sea.
Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
kingfisher
#18 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:04:34 PM

Surealligator wrote:
Quote:

He should Start feeding doves on his balcony. They will come in droves every day.

King... You can't eat Ugali alone without getting constipation. Add something to go with it. Lakini, liquid cash can also be Mbogo for going with the Ugali. Sasa nitanunua hiyo Unga. Will they give Dividends this time round?

Ninangojea Uchumi yetu!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.